terror attack in Jerusalem

Rue

Ya that was Great Britain actually.

Canadians rather kiss America's butt and sing your anthem than actually stand up for Canada!

WWWTT

That's the funny thing about Canadians. They love to tell how Canada burned down the WH, but will reverse themselves when needed and blame Great Britian. Personally I like to think Canadians did it, but it was another time and place back then. We are an amazing country, but then so is the US.

Edited by sharkman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See in the anti Israel world, Hamas are boy scouts. They do no harm to anyone. They are just a bunch of guys trying to liberate themselves. If one disagrees with that, then they must be engaging in deceit and a Hasbrah narrative.

Just as long as Israel is killing tens of thousands of people including children, starving people and causing incredible disruption and despair, Israel can walk in and confiscate land!

Israel needs the enemy to live on so they can justify their lust of death! Killing all those who occupy what the Israels desire!

Link to plot foiled, link to plot foiled. How about posting a link where Hamas killed thousands of Israelis? Oh ya that's right, it DOSE NOT EXIST!

Why does it piss you off so much when the people that Israel murders, rapes and plummets into despair fights back?

And just a side note, it took me longer to erase/edit your comment than it took to write this.

WWWTT

That's the funny thing about Canadians. They love to tell how Canada burned down the WH, but will reverse themselves when needed and blame Great Britian. Personally I like to think Canadians did it, but it was another time and place back then. We are an amazing country, but then so is the US.

You like to think Canada existed as a country before 1867?

But I'm still waiting for rue to cite up or apologize. I only ask because he doesn't have the stones for either. :lol:

Edited by BubberMiley

Just as long as Israel is killing tens of thousands of people including children, starving people and causing incredible disruption and despair, Israel can walk in and confiscate land!

Israel needs the enemy to live on so they can justify their lust of death! Killing all those who occupy what the Israels desire!

Link to plot foiled, link to plot foiled. How about posting a link where Hamas killed thousands of Israelis? Oh ya that's right, it DOSE NOT EXIST!

Why does it piss you off so much when the people that Israel murders, rapes and plummets into despair fights back?

And just a side note, it took me longer to erase/edit your comment than it took to write this.

WWWTT

This post is so devoid of anything but shallow troll attempts that whatever time it took is merely wasted.