Ferguson unrest

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been speaking as if I know the facts. I'm far too intelligent to do that.

This is just a small sample.

Next thing we'll hear from some posters is that this had nothing to do with race. Watch for it.

You seem to know it has to do with race. How so?

What do you see him doing on video? Honestly, there is no credible evidence of him robbing a store. The only evidence we have is that this 18 year old kid was walking down the middle of the street, disrupting traffic. He was a typical teenager behaving cocky and he was shot dead for it.

You seem to know there's no evidence of robbery. How so?

The officer did not know this kid was a suspect at the time he shot him dead. He was walking down the middle of the street, he surrendered, unarmed. If he did steal a $50 box of cigars, there was no justification for his death.

You seem to know what the officer knew and when he knew it. How so?

No idea what you are talking about. However, I am glad it causes you amusement rather than anger. In this thread, I was pointing out Ferguson being gunned down after he had 'surrendered'. You can think what you want about white canadians supporting a 'black' teenager. I would have done the same if this happened in Canada.

You seem to know that he surrendered. How so?

If Brown was shot 6 times and the last two were to the head, that means he was charging the officer with 4 bullet wounds. How could that possibly be? He was probably on his way down to the ground, overcome with his injuries when his head was hit with 2 more bullets (maybe the cop felt he should put him out of his misery, like a wounded animal).

You seem to know his exact movements during and after bullets were fired. How so?

Well BC, hope you are glad that this poster agrees with you. If I were you, I'd want to keep an arms lengths from this response.

Brown had marijuana in his system. The man who performed the autopsy said the marijuana would have no consideration on Brown's actions. In fact, marijuana tends to make someone quite laid back and not violent at all. I'm not sure why you would call this guy a moron and ridicule the fact he was accepted into college. That was completely uncalled for and I am quite sure you are posting your comment to get a rise out of posters here.

Michael Brown graduated from high school and applied to and was accepted into college like many other millions of teenagers and was pursuing his passion for music. And like him, many other teenagers get into trouble with petty theft, possession of marijuana and other misdemeanor incidents. No teenager deserves to be gunned down and have their life cut short because of a minor petty theft of $50 worth of cigars.

You seem to know that he was killed because of just a petty theft. How so?

That's a very good point. The victim's family lawyer said the other night in an interview, that the cop was not being asked half the questions the dead victim was being accused of. Funny that.

You seem to know what questions the cop is being asked. How so?

You seem to speak pretty factual for somebody "just waiting for the facts" to come out. :lol:

That is the precise issue! We don't know.

Here's a link to the whole hour long rant if you really want to scare yourself. I can tell you that I went through a training session at a place I shall not name but that does train, and recurrently train, a LOT of police forces in the US. Not quite as nutso as this guy but it was a lot more military than it was civil IMO.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/officer-who-pushed-don-lemon-relieved-of-duty-after-racist-rant-emerges/

Here's a link to the whole hour long rant if you really want to scare yourself. I can tell you that I went through a training session at a place I shall not name but that does train, and recurrently train, a LOT of police forces in the US. Not quite as nutso as this guy but it was a lot more military than it was civil IMO.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/officer-who-pushed-don-lemon-relieved-of-duty-after-racist-rant-emerges/

Right. You've got no argument left in the Wilson and Brown incident, so you're off to other things now. I'd make mince meat out of both of you in a court room.

Maybe start a new thread. These things are not related.

This is just a small sample.

You seem to know it has to do with race. How so?

You seem to know there's no evidence of robbery. How so?

You seem to know what the officer knew and when he knew it. How so?

You seem to know that he surrendered. How so?

You seem to know his exact movements during and after bullets were fired. How so?

You seem to know that he was killed because of just a petty theft. How so?

You seem to know what questions the cop is being asked. How so?

You seem to speak pretty factual for somebody "just waiting for the facts" to come out. :lol:

For an "intelligent" woman, she seems to guess wrong quite often.

The link refers you to a horrifying rant by a 30 some odd year veteran of a police force in the same city as Ferguson is a suburb of. I think it's very related.

So guilty until proven innocent wasn't good enough. Now it's guilt by association as well. Pathetic.

The link refers you to a horrifying rant by a 30 some odd year veteran of a police force in the same city as Ferguson is a suburb of. I think it's very related.

Fair enough, I just thought it'd be better to argue 2 different things in 2 different threads. I'm not married to the idea so....

So guilty until proven innocent wasn't good enough. Now it's guilt by association as well. Pathetic.

What's pathetic is dismissing what is quite clear evidence of racism within this police force. At least it is a little more forceful than, "well an anonymous friend said that such and such record may exist" etc.