Putin's Speech: All Countries Have Right to be Different!

http://rt.com/news/169680-putin-diplomats-ukraine-west/

That's the most important highlight of the ten chosen by far. The US must stop meddling in world politics by pretending that it's for humanitarians reasons.

Can Canadians support Putin's idea, or even most of the other ideas. It's Canada Day, let's show the US that we are different!

http://rt.com/news/169680-putin-diplomats-ukraine-west/

That's the most important highlight of the ten chosen by far. The US must stop meddling in world politics by pretending that it's for humanitarians reasons.

Can Canadians support Putin's idea, or even most of the other ideas. It's Canada Day, let's show the US that we are different!

What a load of crap. Just a bunch of Putin propoganda to try and justify having broken an international treaty his country is a signatory to.

Putin: “The task is to fit the traditional principle of non-interference into modern European realities"

Non-interference as in Russia invading and occupying Crimea? Or only when the West does it?

Only when people request separation from their country and express that wish nearly unanimously in a referendum.

Same goes for Iraq had they voted in a referendum to join the US. Fair's fair right?

And same for our own Quebec if they had succeeded in their referendum to separate.

But no bombing from 30,000 feet and killing an estimated 1 million people! Fair is fair!

Only when people request separation from their country and express that wish nearly unanimously in a referendum.

Same goes for Iraq had they voted in a referendum to join the US. Fair's fair right?

And same for our own Quebec if they had succeeded in their referendum to separate.

But no bombing from 30,000 feet and killing an estimated 1 million people! Fair is fair!

Go study the meaning of the word "referendum", then get back to us. Along the way find out what the so called "referndum" allowed for choices.

Go study the meaning of the word "referendum", then get back to us. Along the way find out what the so called "referndum" allowed for choices.

Again the "choices".

Ya, I'm sure the people from Crimea were up all night on their phones and computers asking people in the west what should have been on THEIR referendum.

:rolleyes:

WWWTT

Again the "choices".

Ya, I'm sure the people from Crimea were up all night on their phones and computers asking people in the west what should have been on THEIR referendum.

:rolleyes:

WWWTT

Good one! It just sticks in some people's craws that it happened the way it did and there's no other way of spinning it.

I'm wondering now if Putin will decide to take the whole Ukraine? it seems like the violence against the people of the Southern and Eastern Ukraine is meant to push and push until he does react.

Actually, I think not because he's got the situation fairly well under control the way it is. But he also must know that the US/Nato can only push so much and always stop short of a conflict directly with Russia. The nuclear deterrant comes to our rescue again!

There's also a good possibility that when the temperatures again hit -20 or so, the Ukraine is going to come crawling back to him.

Over 1% of our population are Russian and that is going to rise and many eastern towns would be shrinking if it weren't for the Russian tourists bringing in money.

Having said that, Russians just are unlikeable. I'm not looking at the things through any 1939-1944 glasses but from the modern view and the Russians are still unlikeable.

Certainly preferable to Somalis though.

I like how you are able to group all people from certain countries as unlikable TSS. Tell us how you do that! I've never found Finns to be unlikable but I'm sure there are a few in every country. So how do you like black people? Are they all the same to you? And what colour people are all good in your opinion?

What a load of crap. Just a bunch of Putin propoganda to try and justify having broken an international treaty his country is a signatory to.

To be fair though it would be just as big a load coming from any other politician or country that's said and done similar.

The real culprits in the scheme of things are the sycophantic audiences who both lap and dish this crap up.

eyeball, It's more important how it's perceived by the global community. Propaganda can only serve a limited purpose and then it finally breaks down and the people start to look at the real facts. That's why the Zionist regime is so worried about it's image in the world. Their biggest apolgists, the US, have lost a lot of their image of taking the high road since the phony Iraq war. Issues such as torture by their military to gain access to information, torture at Abu Ghraib, and torture at Guantanamo, as well as illegal detention at Guantanamo, is wearing their good image very thin.

Russia and China will play to that in their quest to be seen as the morally good and correct.

The important message is, don't worry about what you think as much as what the rest of the world thinks.

eyeball, It's more important how it's perceived by the global community. Propaganda can only serve a limited purpose and then it finally breaks down and the people start to look at the real facts.

Does that mean you're going to start ignoring RT?

Does this mean you're going to start ignoring the Zionist liars who practice apartheid against the Palestinian people?

(this is addressed to all forum participants who do just that, with the exception of the one who is trying to stir the pot.)(that one would be the one who I consistently ignore but am unable to mention by name) LOL

Edited by monty16

Does this mean you're going to start ignoring the Zionist liars who practice apartheid against the Palestinian people?

Sooo apartheid as practiced by Russia = OK, but apartheid as practiced by Jews... er, Israelis = horrific.

Gotcha.

eyeball, It's more important how it's perceived by the global community. Propaganda can only serve a limited purpose and then it finally breaks down and the people start to look at the real facts. That's why the Zionist regime is so worried about it's image in the world. Their biggest apolgists, the US, have lost a lot of their image of taking the high road since the phony Iraq war. Issues such as torture by their military to gain access to information, torture at Abu Ghraib, and torture at Guantanamo, as well as illegal detention at Guantanamo, is wearing their good image very thin.

Russia and China will play to that in their quest to be seen as the morally good and correct.

The important message is, don't worry about what you think as much as what the rest of the world thinks.

"China and Russia , morally good and correct"? Ha Ha, surely you jest! You need to get away from that RT crap.

On Guard for thee, You're referring to me when you mention the 'RT crap' and that's against the rules. You must look at each post as if you aren't aware of 'who' wrote the post and treat it accordingly. In this case you have clearly started thinking about attacking me.These are the preferred rules as stated by our moderator(s) and I think that if everyone adheres to them we'll have a better forum. Thanks for your understanding!

Russia doesn't practice apartheid. The only country? whatever they call themselves, that practices apartheid in the world today is the Zionist regime of the ME. South Africa was their model and they even worked in conjunction with South Africa on the practice of apartheid.

See Israel/South Africa apartheid relations at Wikipedia.

Edited by monty16

Russia doesn't practice apartheid.

On the contrary, there are very strict movement limits in Russia, especially on Asiatics who live in the far east. There are even more strict residency rules for Moscow and other western cities which make it virtually impossible for the poorer asians to move to these richer western cities. As for Chechens, who are now, thanks to the red army, once again "citizens of Russia" they can't even get ouf out of their 'province' without obtaining high level permission from the military. The same goes for the people of Dagestan. The Russians don't want Muslims near their important cities.

The only country? whatever they call themselves, that practices apartheid in the world today is the Zionist regime of the ME.

Nonsense. Muslim Israelis have the right to vote, and be represented in Israel's parliament, join the mlitary and police, and are full citizens of Israel. They live in all major Israeli cities.

Edited by Argus

None of what you say is true and it doesn't bear the least scrutiny. I would comment further on it but I've found that to question you or rebut anything you have said is just going to lead to more trouble. You seem to have an unconditional licence to say what you please and I don't.. You will just have to gain some satisfaction in that.

Aside from that, stop spamming me with your invitations to rebut your nonsense. The trouble you eventually are successful in stirring up will be of your own making. I'll leave the forum with that much satisfaction at least. .

On Guard for thee, You're referring to me when you mention the 'RT crap' and that's against the rules. You must look at each post as if you aren't aware of 'who' wrote the post and treat it accordingly. In this case you have clearly started thinking about attacking me.These are the preferred rules as stated by our moderator(s) and I think that if everyone adheres to them we'll have a better forum. Thanks for your understanding!

Nope. When I say "RT crap", I'm referring to RT. Thanks for your understanding.