CIA caught in the act of subversion.

Gee...that explains why thousands of people have "illegally" emigrated from Cuba to the United States. They were all paid by the CIA.

Many of them were, and continue to be paid to be part of the Gusano community in Miami, and to plot terrorism against Cuba.

Edited by Bryan

Many of them were, and continue to be paid to be part of the Gusano community in Miami, and to plot terrorism against Cuba.

No...ALL of them were on the CIA payroll...even the dogs. This is the only logical explanation for risking one's life at sea. I bet they were paid $100,000 each, plus a new Chevrolet of their choice.

No...ALL of them were on the CIA payroll...even the dogs. This is the only logical explanation for risking one's life at sea. I bet they were paid $100,000 each, plus a new Chevrolet of their choice.

Not all of them are being paid, but all of them are being lied to about what is waiting for them once they arrive. Many of them end up returning to Cuba once they realize the grass isn't always greener.

Not all of them are being paid, but all of them are being lied to about what is waiting for them once they arrive. Many of them end up returning to Cuba once they realize the grass isn't always greener.

Of course...they are ALL being paid by the CIA, then once they get the money, they go right back to Cuba. They just hate American health care !! Cuba is great....America sucks ! Some Canadians love to tell them this because they need a warm place to escape winter back home without being hypocrites in Florida, Texas, or Arizona.

I'm not prescribing apathy - I'm actually saying we should pay attention to the things that matter. This is way down the list of harmful things that they do.

Not sure what this means coming from Canada. Do you mean watching Canada's complicity, or actually watching and trying to influence American policy actions ?

I'm not sure... Probably higher than if Canada built an app though.

Well, I have long been of the opinion that is is not any single or even trend in American CIA dirty tricks that invites attention from Canadians, but rather their own government's direct or indirect complicity in such things that would otherwise not exist were it not for the USA.

Yes...they risk their lives to get CIA payoffs. Ditto Haitians, Dominicans, Colombians, etc. They are all paid by the CIA to inflate America's illegal immigrant numbers.

If you say so. I'm not familiar with what the CIA is or is not doing in those countries.

The US has been inserting themselves into Cuba illegally in far more ways than a fake twitter. The whole dissident movement in Cuba is an American fabrication. They pay people to create fake dissident organizations, then when those people get arrested for being foreign agents, they get paid even more to claim their rights were abused. It's pure propaganda.

I'm not a fan of the Castro government, or authoritarian governments in general, but I think it's fantastic and quite remarkable that the regime has been able to survive the covert and overt efforts by the U.S. to destabilize the communist regime and/or assassinate Castro. The irony is that US attempts at imperialism into Cuba has created so much massive anti-Americanism among Cubans, and so much pride among Cubans in Castro's success in giving the "finger" to the US, that this has strengthened Cuban support for Castro's regime and Communism in the country, and if the US had just kept themselves out of Cuba since the 50's the country might be a capitalist democracy today, or at least far closer to it.

Ironically, the US government has become a "tyrant" internationally and treats many countries similarly (actually far worse in many cases) to how British KIng George III treated Americans before/during the American Revolution/Decl. of Independence. The US has little respect for the sovereignty or self-determination of other countries, nor their "unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness". The US has become the very thing it fought against when it was created.

Well, I have long been of the opinion that is is not any single or even trend in American CIA dirty tricks that invites attention from Canadians, but rather their own government's direct or indirect complicity in such things that would otherwise not exist were it not for the USA.

Hey Greg, CA and MH.. This is a troll response if you really need a solid example of it.