Israel's Secret Field Hospital - For Syrians

jbg

So far you have not shown any country who rejects international law. You tried to say that Canada rejects international law and accepts the settlements, but bud showed you that they don't.

Said no such thing....it was easy to demonstrate that 'all of the world' does not consider the settlements to be illegal. Nice try....

Settlements in the occupied territories are legal...legal...legal.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Said no such thing....it was easy to demonstrate that 'all of the world' does not consider the settlements to be illegal. Nice try....

Let's try again: Which country's official stance is that they do not accept international law and that they accept the Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem?

So far, you have mentioned two countries, Canada and Australia. Unfortunately for you, despite their leaders paying lip service to the Zionist lobby, neither have officially rejected international law.

Maybe Micronesia?

Let me know when you find a country.

Two things Bud.

1- I believe what JBG did is no different then what you do when you start threads-absolutely no different. This notion you can commence anti Israel threads one after the other but he can't present one favourable to Israel is patently partisan.

2-Your response to the issue I brought up is fair debate and I appreciate you responded to debate and finally in a way which debates the issue and does not personally attack Jews as people.

I will let others decide whether Oxfam's position makes any sense. In my personal opinion it makes zero sense. It takes two separate legal issues and mashes them into one.

It argues that since Israel is illegally on the West Bank, no Palestinian should work with Israelis in the interim for their mutual benefit. That in fact contradicts the original charter of Oxfam and for me is a classic example of partisan bias, the same bias I challenge with you when discussing Israel

it makes no sense. The enterprise directly benefits Palestinians and in no way prejudices the position of other Palestinians. It has no implication as to any legal claim of Palestinians to the West Bank, none. To say it does is absolutely and patently false.

Oxfam precisely because it has arm chair academic leftists far removed from Palestine sit in their comfortable paid seats dictating to Palestinians that what they can not work with Israelis because these experts know what is best for them? You can't see the patronization, the neo-colonialist, imperialist patronization in that assumption? Oxfam an organization created to design work projects to empower people now saying-don't work because you are better off unemployed then getting along with Israelis?

The very reason Oxfam was started was based on the concept that if you get people in conflict zones to work together, it create a foundation of peace.

It creates the very basis in which mutual respect, the building block of any peace settlement can come about.Oxfam today? Read back their words. Where do they get off telling Palestinians anything?

You do know Mr. Abbas disagrees with the boycotts saying they do more harm to Palestinians than good?

For God's sake can we for once put down the partisan anti Israel dialogue for a second and look and see-Palestinians being treated respectfully in a mutual agreement with Israelis and you want to blow that up and close it down>

This is exactly what happened in Gaza. Years of working together by Palestinians and Israelis were blown up by Hamas. Greenhouses, schools, roads, hospitals and people were murdered Hamas for what reason? Because they got along with Israelis. What madness is this that when a clear demonstration of how peace can be achieved, working together on a mutually beneficial project that promotes the dignity of Palestinians as valued equals and allies of Israelis is blown off by non Palestinians?

Where do these geniuses at Oxfam think peace will come from if Israelis, Jordanians and Palestinians can't find ways to work together in a mutual economic agreement?

The very rhetoric you provided from Oxfam in fact demonstrates the very elitist, presumptious, nonsensical dialogue I challenge in your words and now their words. They make no sense. They presume to speak as to what is best for Palestinians as say Hudson Jones has done in past posts about Israel.

That makes no sense to me.

At least we are debating now.

Hudson I hope you realize by your hatred for Israel , that has you backing some of the worst countries this planet has ever had. If you base everything on human rights ,you would be backing Israel, not all the dictatorships in the world.

Where in the world does anyone get the idea that there is "no outrage" over the behavior of Iran, China, Russia?

There isn't much from you and your ilk. In fact, you and your ilk come to their defense on a regular basis. Personally I just wish you would hold them to the same standard that you hold Israel to. But you don't. Unless of course Russia does something anti-gay. Then you REALLY get upset. But previous pro-nuclear Iran, anti-Muslim, anti-freedom of speech, radiation poisoning of political foes, etc doesn't seem to Interest you people very much.

There isn't much from you and your ilk. In fact, you and your ilk come to their defense on a regular basis. Personally I just wish you would hold them to the same standard that you hold Israel to. But you don't. Unless of course Russia does something anti-gay. Then you REALLY get upset. But previous pro-nuclear Iran, anti-Muslim, anti-freedom of speech, radiation poisoning of political foes, etc doesn't seem to Interest you people very much.

And notice the threads that show Israel's accomplishments don't come from certain posters either. And are barely acknowledged unless defending what they perceive as a personal attack.