Who will be the next president

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shady, you're wasting your time with anyone who believes the spin from the left that the IRS did absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Obama or any government agency under his administration could ever be responsible for anything like this in the eyes of those that adore him and his sideshow of an administration. So no matter how much evidence there is that there was IRS targeting, there's no convincing them that there was any wrong doing hence making your efforts very futile.

First of all, I've made it pretty clear I have precisely NO admiration for Obama.

Second of all, that 'no matter how much evidence' part had me laughing since there's damned near NO evidence of conscious wrongdoing on the part of the IRS.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/14/feds-looking-into-clinton-2008-campaign-for-links-to-dc-corruption-case/

WASHINGTON – Federal investigators reportedly are looking into Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign and its ties to a corruption case against a D.C. businessman sources say bankrolled questionable political operations.

Investigators have been looking into claims that Jeffrey Thompson allegedly shelled out more than a half million dollars to fund secret “street teams” operating in Texas, North Carolina, Indiana and Pennsylvania for Clinton’s 2008 campaign.

Not the first time she has been involved in shady campaigns and corruption.

I don't now why anyone would trust the Clintons after what they've done in the past.

Funny thing about that. While Clinton was in office, nobody cared about the Whitewater scandal, or any of the other issues that came out. Had Bush Jr had sex with a young intern less than half his age while at work, his administration would have come to an end, but with Clinton, it became a privacy issue.

Anyway, if it didn't matter then, it won't matter in 2016. The press will probably suggest these scandals add to her resume and make her that much better than Christie. Most of the voting public doesn't see their party as a bunch of dishonest power hungry idealogues, only the other party is.

Guest American Woman

Wasn't that for lying? Although plenty of conservatives did care I suppose.

Sure they cared. And if it weren't for their caring about Clinton's consensual relationship with an intern, he would have never lied about it.

Sure they cared. And if it weren't for their caring about Clinton's consensual relationship with an intern, he would have never lied about it.

It should be a concern...

A president should have a bit more control over themselves and avoid banging interns... What if this intern had nefarious motives?

I missed the part where you explain how anybody's "right to vote" was interfered with. I mean, you Elephant Team guys who insist that voter roll purges and voter ID laws and 6 hour lineups aren't impeding peoples' right to vote had better be prepared to come up with a hell of a good argument if you're going to claim that peoples' right to vote was impeded because the Tallahassee TeaTards weren't given a tax exemption. You're a long way from meeting the standard, sharkman.

And, like I said earlier, Republican-supporting groups spent hundreds of millions of dollars to "get out the vote". How much more money do you think they needed?

-k

A double--maybe triple!--zing!

• 2 weeks later...

She provides at least partial balance to the gaggle of far Right Wing loons in American politics. There is absolutely no Left Wing equivalent to the band of idiots that have taken the GOP hostage though.

Nonsense and clearly biased statement...Reid, Pelosi, Barney Frank are just a few equivalent over on the Dem's side. If you don't thinks there's loons on both sides responsible for the complete division down there, you're dreaming.

Guest American Woman

If you don't thinks there's loons on both sides responsible for the complete division down there, you're dreaming.

Agreed. There are loons of every political stripe in every country.

Edited by American Woman