Harper attacks Justin

Just another irate teacher... The writer really cant understand what an "Average family" is? And this guy spent 28 years teaching.... Only thing the writer has confirmed is the stereotype of the Angry, bitter techer

Here is a good "teaching moment" for Conservative supporters.... now pay attention...

http://thechronicleherald.ca/opinion/1126007-trudeau-bashing-aside-tories-own-claims-in-flyer-bogus

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have trouble believing that Harper's done a really good job. You can go down a laundry list of his drunken-sailor spending and it's cringe-worthy. The real shame of it all is that there were legitimate opportunities for the Liberals to capitalize on his meanderings. Sadly, they went in a worse direction and their poor decisions are culiminating in an goofy little air-head that speaks like a high-school student.

Edited by Moonbox

Just another irate teacher... The writer really cant understand what an "Average family" is? And this guy spent 28 years teaching.... Only thing the writer has confirmed is the stereotype of the Angry, bitter etcher

Tell us then, how is "average" family defined here? Is it the savings that someone who makes the median income gets? Or is it the mean average savings for everyone? Is it the average savings across the interquartile range (25th to 75th percentiles) of incomes? Is it the savings that the modal tax bracket receives? Does the calculation include people outside the labour force too or just the people in the labour force? Is it household income that's being used here, rather than personal income?

So yeah. It's a valid question, whether you understand it or not.

And She's resorting to "Bullying" Steve Harper!

"“If Stephen Harper took off his shirt in public, I’m not sure he’d raise any money for charity,” she quipped... Is she calling him Fat? She has no shame and she's simply showing the strain of entitlement within that family.

I find it refreshing that its always the "left" that resorts to name-calling and insults...

I'm sure if Stephen Harper took off his shirt he would raise tons of money for charity. They would be throwing Bordens at him just to put his shirt back on.

Don't believe everything the media party tells you. The main media is giving justin a free ride and alot of good press while they rip harper. Justin got his buddies in the media doing the attacking for him.

I have great admiration for Justin's many accomplishments and his stellar sense of judgment. Good choice for next PM?

Thoughts?

Is his mother trying for the Minister of Foreign Affairs job, to go after any leader out there that says boo to her son. This family has embarressed this country enough.

Attack ads boomerang in Trudeau's favour:

http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/story.html?id=8345224

Interestingly, among those who have seen the ads on television, 41 per cent said they intended to vote for the Liberals as compared to 32 per cent for the Conservatives and 21 per cent for the NDP.

Support numbers were much closer among those who have not seen the ads, with the Liberals and Conservatives split at 31 per cent and New Democrats at 27 percent.

Guest Kenneth

Yeah, and i always see these polls where 10 to 15% of people claim they support the Green Party, then on election night...

The CPC campaigns against Dion and Iggy worked quite well, and there's good reason why the ones against JT will as well. He's not his dad - he is in way over his head.

Mr. Clement is getting some heat in his riding

Putting heat in the gazebos is he?

Maybe that IS where the $3.1b went! :)

I hope he gets toasted.

It is quite remarkable that people who see the ads are more likely to vote Liberal. Seems the Cons are paying for Liberal ads! :)

Exactly what they said about the Iggy "attack ads" ohh, and the Dion "Attack ads".... They were "backfiring".... they were making the Tories look dreadful.... Yup, turned out correct huh?

Fact is, they work...

Putting heat in the gazebos is he?
Maybe that IS where the $3.1b went! :)
I hope he gets toasted.

It is quite remarkable that people who see the ads are more likely to vote Liberal. Seems the Cons are paying for Liberal ads! :)

Hey Jacee... I found this EXACT article but...... from 2009....!!!!?? Wow, these Polls sure were right on the Money huh? They Are in fact... If you believe everything that you read Jacee!

Now, refresh my memory on how that Election turned out.... With the big "Backfire" and all..

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2009/06/01/tory_attack_ads_backfiring_poll_finds.html

"OTTAWA – The Conservatives' biting partisan attack ads aimed at Michael Ignatieff are taking a toll – on Prime Minister Stephen Harper as well as the Liberal leader, according to a new poll"

Oh, And lets not forget how we wouldn't accept the Dion attack ads!

"In response to the ads, Dion told CBC News, "[Harper] wants to spend all this money to try to attack me in a very negative way, and it'll backfire."

"Canadians will not be impressed by that."

We most CERTAINLY were NOT impressed by that!!!! Now how many years was Dion Federal Leader due to these ads "backfiring"???

Attack ads boomerang in Trudeau's favour:
http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/story.html?id=8345224
Interestingly, among those who have seen the ads on television, 41 per cent said they intended to vote for the Liberals as compared to 32 per cent for the Conservatives and 21 per cent for the NDP.

Support numbers were much closer among those who have not seen the ads, with the Liberals and Conservatives split at 31 per cent and New Democrats at 27 percent.

Edited by Fletch 27

Guest Kenneth

Wonder if the CPC propagandists caught this one:

Trudeau: "The intensity, the excitement of being in the middle of a political campaign - it's heavy, it's fun stuff. There's pizza, sex and all sorts of fun things"

http://outofthefullnessoftheheart.blogspot.ca/2011/10/monkey-on-loose-and-bugs-grubs-study-in.html

Seems like JT thinks election campaigns are just one big sex party. :/

Oh, let the little boy play... Hes only splitting the vote and ensuring a Tory Majority in 2 years time... ^_^

Wonder if the CPC propagandists caught this one:

http://outofthefullnessoftheheart.blogspot.ca/2011/10/monkey-on-loose-and-bugs-grubs-study-in.html

Seems like JT thinks election campaigns are just one big sex party. :/