Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Guest American Woman

Everybody else is politicizing the Boston bombing, so why not try and find a gun control angle too?

"It happened because of the sequester!"

"No, it happened because Obama is soft on terror!"

"No, it happened because of US imperialism!"

"Oh yeah? What if it was radical anti-government kooks instead of Muslim kooks?"

"More people died today in Palestine than in Boston and nobody even cares!"

"Matt Damon!"

"False flag operation! It's all a government plan to take away more freedom!"

I'm disgusted too, but it's not just at this thread.

-k

You disapoint me kimmy, you are the last one I would have thought of to drag down a thread.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Derek L

Well in an attempt to get back on topic (And help reduce Wilber’s blood pressure), just had this emailed to me:

10074_608813959148076_888777142_n.jpg

Perhaps these are the reported pictures the FBI has provided to local and State Law Enforcement, and to the media on the condition they are not shared……….
If true, it would seem reasonable to assume that this (combined with a dash of racial profiling) has enabled both the FBI and United States Secret Service to rule out the (white) wing-nut from Mississippi sending ricin to both the President and a US Senator……

Guest Derek L

Hmmmm....I count three guys with backpacks in the first picture....

Sure, I suppose though the contention is that the fellow in the black jacket and white ball cap is without his back-pack in the later pic:

suspect2.jpg

It could very well be nothing, and the site that provide the above bigger picture has opted to blank out the "person of interest's face" so as to avoid a Richard Jewell like "conviction" of the man, but the picture fits the description of the picture provided to the media from the FBI.

I guess we shall see.

Guest Derek L

so who provided the first set of pictures?

A safe assumption would be local law enforcement and/or the FBI via CCTV footage……….If one compares both pictures and looks at the “faces in the crowd” surrounding both men, you’ll see that both frames have different people surrounding the fellow in the black jacket and the other guy in the blue jacket……with the second frame showing the fellow in the black jacket minus his bag.
And well, the FBI did release the style of the pressure cooker and that it was encased in a black back-pack this morning……..

And still no takers on who is to blame, no one's claiming responsibility.<br /><br />Good thing all the money spent after 9/11 is keeping America safe. I just really find it odd, no suspects have been caught yet, and they managed to get the guy who mailed the ricin laces packages.

A fertilizer plant in Texas exploded tonight. There are many serious injuries, according to this report:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/fertilizer-plant-just-exploded-waco-texas/64337/

No reason yet to assume it's anything other than an accident, but between the events in Boston, the ricin letters, and now this explosion in Texas, it's just a crazy week in America.

Update, apparently 60 or more people may be dead:

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Explosion-Injuries-Reported-At-West-Fertilizer-Plant-203505331.html

:(

-k

Edited by kimmy

Guest American Woman

Just hearing about the fertilizer plant explosion for the first time. Sounds as if it was terrible! No idea of fatalities yet, and no idea what the chemicals in the air will do - especially with the wind ;picking up. While the magnitude of the blast is shocking, the idea that there would be an explosion at a fertilizer plant is not shocking in the way that the explosions at the Boston marathon were. IOW, I would never hear about this and wonder if the two were related. As for the ricin letters - I feel as if I must be living under a rock, because I never heard about that. Anyway, my thoughts are with the people of this small Texas town - and the volunteer firefighters and ambulance attendants who responded. From the little I have heard as I turned on CNN, the reaction of so many of the people involved in helping deal with this has been remarkable.

Guest American Woman

And still no takers on who is to blame, no one's claiming responsibility.<br /><br />Good thing all the money spent after 9/11 is keeping America safe.

In case you're truly unaware of it, there would have been more incidents such as this if not for the diligence after 9-11. America has, indeed, been kept "safe." Furthermore, as you pointed out, there are "still no takers on who is to blame."

So someone sets off a bomb to deliberately kill innocent people in the US and you reach back eleven years to when the US accidentally killed the wrong people in a middle of a war zone? There is something seriously wrong with you.

Actually,the US created the war zone by invading a country on circumstancial evidence.

When the innocent people died as highlighted,the intent of the US military was to still kill people.

They just killed the wrong people that they intended to kill.

WWWTT

And on top of all that, he presents it as "today" .....

Hudson Jones, on 16 Apr 2013 - 04:26, said:

Here is another deadly attack on civilians today that doesn't deserve our attention and outrage.

US bomb kills 30 at Afghan wedding

I think that he made an error because that link has been circulating a lot recently.

I have done the same.

Does not really matter because there are numerous other new examples happening on a regular basis in Afghanistan.

http://raniakhalek.com/2013/04/17/reporter-asks-white-house-if-u-s-airstrikes-that-kill-afghan-civilians-qualify-as-terrorism/

WWWTT

Well in an attempt to get back on topic (And help reduce Wilber’s blood pressure), just had this emailed to me:

10074_608813959148076_888777142_n.jpg

Wow,these pictures show next to nothing!

But the middle eastern guy in the blue looks very suspicious and too serious!

Yes,that guy in the blue is a middle eastern terrorist,I know it!

Just look at him!

I don't need any more proof,I made up my mind,let the drone strikes continue!

WWWTT

And still no takers on who is to blame, no one's claiming responsibility.<br /><br />Good thing all the money spent after 9/11 is keeping America safe. I just really find it odd, no suspects have been caught yet, and they managed to get the guy who mailed the ricin laces packages.

I think he signed them. Really.

Actually,the US created the war zone by invading a country on circumstancial evidence.

When the innocent people died as highlighted,the intent of the US military was to still kill people.

They just killed the wrong people that they intended to kill.

WWWTT

Actually 9/11 occurred before the invasion of Afghanistan or Iraq. Stop rearanging history.

A fertilizer plant in Texas exploded tonight. There are many serious injuries, according to this report:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/fertilizer-plant-just-exploded-waco-texas/64337/

No reason yet to assume it's anything other than an accident, but between the events in Boston, the ricin letters, and now this explosion in Texas, it's just a crazy week in America.

Update, apparently 60 or more people may be dead:

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Explosion-Injuries-Reported-At-West-Fertilizer-Plant-203505331.html

:(

-k

Cheer up, kimmy. At least North Korea hasn't nuked anything yet.

Some similar events after the Boston Marathon and 9/11. Both were followed by letters laced with some chemical/biological agent.

I am surprised in a day and age of cameras being everywhere that there is nothing more definitive on who the suspects are. The information gathering centers across the USA were built to gather data and prevent this kind of thing.

One prediction is more police presence in the streets and more cameras. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

One prediction is more police presence in the streets and more cameras. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Rahm Emmanuel's notorious quote. I believe that the White House is undoubtedly looking into how it can turn this crisis

into a political plus to advance their big government plans.

Everybody else is politicizing the Boston bombing, so why not try and find a gun control angle too?

"It happened because of the sequester!"

"No, it happened because Obama is soft on terror!"

"No, it happened because of US imperialism!"

"Oh yeah? What if it was radical anti-government kooks instead of Muslim kooks?"

"More people died today in Palestine than in Boston and nobody even cares!"

"Matt Damon!"

"False flag operation! It's all a government plan to take away more freedom!"

I'm disgusted too, but it's not just at this thread.

-k

Hey, I'm the one who mentioned the sequester. Can't beat the left at their own game though.

http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981870595

Actually 9/11 occurred before the invasion of Afghanistan or Iraq. Stop rearanging history.

And what about Pakistan?

Lots of innocent Pakistani dead and still dying.

Who did Pakistan invade???

WWWTT