Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Guest American Woman

What I found here is a video of the FBI arresting the older brother, putting him in a police car , where he was completely nude. There 's is also a video of the doctor who saw him after the arrest and there's a still picture of him laying dead , and a big cut on his body. So the question is, he was alive when the FBI pick him up but died later, why happen to him?? http://www.globalresearch.ca/boston-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev-alive-and-uninjured-when-taken-into-custody-now-he-is-dead/5333118

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I found here is a video of the FBI arresting the older brother, putting him in a police car , where he was completely nude.

While I appreciate it's fun believing every conspiracy theory you hear, it's not the same guy. He was a guy they arrested and strip searched because he was in the vicinity and looked somewhat like the older brother. He was let go and is still alive. The dead guy, however, (whom you'll notice isn't so muscular as the other guy, despite winning a golden gloves) is indeed the older brother.

Guest American Woman

Actually, it's a link to the dark side of "amateur Internet sleuths," and if you think they're all Americans, think again. "The Reddit staff and the millions of people on Reddit around the world deeply regret that this happened," he said.

According to news sources, he'd been missing since March 16, a good month before the Boston Marathon, and here's a link to the good side of the U.S. - and it is true. Body Confirmed as Missing Brown University Student Sunil Tripathi

"For more than a month our community has sought to support the Tripathi family in their courageous and tireless efforts to search for Sunil," Brown University President Christina Paxton said today in a message to the university community.

His parents said that they "appreciate[d] the coverage and support."

So the community pulled together to search for him and support his family, which is what Americans always seem to do in such situations. Considering how long he's been missing - a month before the bombing - it doesn't appear as if the speculation had anything to do with his death; initial reports say "his body has been in the water a long time." Apparently, he suffered from depression.

Reddit's apology does bring up the question of "the dark side" of social networking sites, and the question of what responsibility those in charge of such sites have regarding what's posted there. But thanks for making it about "the U.S." - that, of course, is so much better than what you criticize. :)

Actually my link was a follow up to previous suggestions I have made in this thread about wrongly accused suspects.

My link was about a possible revenge killing in the US on a mistaken suspect (if the link was true).

Somewhat of a lynching or witch hunt.

I clearly explained this as a "dark side".

Maybe you are not following the progression in this thread?

WWWTT

Actually, it's a link to the dark side of "amateur Internet sleuths," and if you think they're all Americans, think again. "The Reddit staff and the millions of people on Reddit around the world deeply regret that this happened," he said.

According to news sources, he'd been missing since March 16, a good month before the Boston Marathon, and here's a link to the good side of the U.S. - and it is true. Body Confirmed as Missing Brown University Student Sunil Tripathi

"For more than a month our community has sought to support the Tripathi family in their courageous and tireless efforts to search for Sunil," Brown University President Christina Paxton said today in a message to the university community.

His parents said that they "appreciate[d] the coverage and support."

So the community pulled together to search for him and support his family, which is what Americans always seem to do in such situations. Considering how long he's been missing - a month before the bombing - it doesn't appear as if the speculation had anything to do with his death; initial reports say "his body has been in the water a long time." Apparently, he suffered from depression.

Reddit's apology does bring up the question of "the dark side" of social networking sites, and the question of what responsibility those in charge of such sites have regarding what's posted there. But thanks for making it about "the U.S." - that, of course, is so much better than what you criticize. :)

This happened in the US (if it is true)

WWWTT

Actually my link was a follow up to previous suggestions I have made in this thread about wrongly accused suspects.

My link was about a possible revenge killing in the US on a mistaken suspect (if the link was true).

Somewhat of a lynching or witch hunt.

I clearly explained this as a "dark side".

Maybe you are not following the progression in this thread?

WWWTT

No, it doesn't follow at all. You hinted at it by referring to 'dark side' but you should do more to explain what you mean, as the article is a mainstream USA today article that doesn't hint at conspiracies, etc.

I do think it's possible to talk reasonably about conspiracies, to a point. It's difficult though because, with so many suspect sources of information, there's always a thread of trolling or just endless disputes over the validity of the facts presented. Maybe there should be a separate thread ?

Guest American Woman

This happened in the US (if it is true)

No, it happened on the internet. With the participation of people all over the world.

Again. If anything, this shows "the dark side" of the internet/social sites. NOT "the U.S."

Again. What you are doing is no different from those you criticize.

As to whether or not it's true, depends on what the "it" is in your statement.

Edited by American Woman

No, it doesn't follow at all. You hinted at it by referring to 'dark side' but you should do more to explain what you mean, as the article is a mainstream USA today article that doesn't hint at conspiracies, etc.

I do think it's possible to talk reasonably about conspiracies, to a point. It's difficult though because, with so many suspect sources of information, there's always a thread of trolling or just endless disputes over the validity of the facts presented. Maybe there should be a separate thread ?

Due to recent actions from the moderators, the trolling has been reduced to almost nothing.

All this is so stupid beyond belief that it is easy to understand that the guys who carried out this act were very young. They acted in order to promote islam. Ok, by their reasoning attempting to kill hundreds of people(indeed it was sheer good luck that only three were killed) the Americans would convert to islam.

The mind boggles.

No, it happened on the internet. With the participation of people all over the world.

Again. If anything, this shows "the dark side" of the internet/social sites. NOT "the U.S."

Again. What you are doing is no different from those you criticize.

As to whether or not it's true, depends on what the "it" is in your statement.

No sorry you are wrong,again.

The person died in the US.

Are you saying that this wrongly suspected person died on the internet?

WWWTT

All this is so stupid beyond belief that it is easy to understand that the guys who carried out this act were very young. They acted in order to promote islam. Ok, by their reasoning attempting to kill hundreds of people(indeed it was sheer good luck that only three were killed) the Americans would convert to islam.

The mind boggles.

You have a link to back up your claim?

WWWTT

Guest American Woman

:rolleyes: No sorry you are wrong,again.

The person died in the US.

Are you saying that this wrongly suspected person died on the internet?

So it's his death that you have been referring to? - not what happened on Reddit?? Perhaps you should follow MH's advice and mention what you are referring to when you post a link. You post a link and say it represents "the dark side of the U.S. if true" - and you don't even state what you are referring to. Since the article was about what happened on Reddit, naturally that's what one would assume you are referring to. We can't get inside your head. :rolleyes:

Good Lord. The article you linked to made no suggestion of a "revenge killing." In fact, your article states "Police said that no signs of trauma were found..." yet you are jumping to the conclusion that it could have been a "revenge killing??" :rolleyes: again.

Guest Kenneth

I heard that also on Fox.

One thing that became clear from watching the coverage of this attack was that nobody knows anything about Chechnya at all.

Guest Kenneth

The mind boggles.

I'm no fan of Islam, but if something doesn't smell fishy about this whole incident then one is too trusting of what the mainstream media says. Who plants a b0mb constructed from a pressure cooker expecting it to do more than maim a few people??? So they need a terrorist website to construct such a thing, yet basic chemistry will tell you how to construct something 100x more lethal. Or better yet, watch the news on a daily basis and see what guns can accomplish. Yet instead they went through all this effort to construct something using kitchen appliances????

Someone said on the radio program , that IF the FBI did create this, we never find out because they would put out so much conflicting information, that no one would know what's the truth and what isn't. I would think IF any terrorist group really wanted to do harm in the US, they would join up with China or N.Korea and do it by air. Why was the Canadian officials were able to stop the train bombers, but the good old FBI couldn't stop the Boston bombing, they are slipping.

New twist, more suspects arrested.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/us/boston-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Federal law enforcement sources said at the time that the Kazakh students were being detained "in an abundance of caution" because authorities wanted detailed information on the Tsarnaevs' movements in the weeks and days before the attack.

This is the most interesting part of the article. Shows that the Tsarnaevs were being tracked and followed in the weeks leading up to the attacks.

So when their faces were put up on the TVs, and the FBI asking, 'if you know these people we need information on them' also trying to confirm who they were, but yet we find out that they were being tracked.

Is this pure incompetence on the FBI?

For all those people out there who think that if you subscibe to conspiracy theories you must be a left winger,guess again!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/stella-tremblay-jeff-bauman_n_3196131.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

WWWTT

Right wing wackos have their share as well.