Ad Hominem Attacks

Shady

We need a definition of trolling from the moderators, since they're quite obviously working on a different one than what most people understand to be true.

clearly, yes, a (new) definition of trolling is needed. Trolling has reached a new threshold for abuse. We have one particular MLW member who makes... who has made... it his MLW board mission, year over year, to incessantly express his extreme sensitivities to anyone choosing to utilize United States sourced references, irregardless of forum or topic. It makes no difference whether the sourced reference ties, linkages, relationships, associations, groupings, affiliations, connections, etc., to the United States, are direct, indirect, partial, peripheral, tangential, etc.. The MLW member's expressed sensitivity simply acts, as intended, to purposely disrupt/derail/distract topic discussion.

Pot meet kettle. Kinda like you describing every source you don't agree with as a "denier" blog.

no - your preferred blogs or tabloid sources are recognized on their (lack of) merit regardless of my, as you say, agreement or not. Your comment simply acts to reinforce the call from 2 MLW members for a (new) board definition of trolling.

no - your preferred blogs or tabloid sources are recognized on their (lack of) merit regardless of my, as you say, agreement or not. Your comment simply acts to reinforce the call from 2 MLW members for a (new) board definition of trolling.

Even scientists that aren't on your side are deemed inappropriate, and always tied to oil in some way by you. It's like a petroleum Kevin Bacon game with you. Except of course the UAE government buying Current TV. For some reason, in that case, you can't find any ties to oil, no matter how hard you try!

Shady, please take your exaggerations and frustrations over your inability to successfully argue GW/CC related topics to an appropriate thread.

We need a definition of trolling from the moderators, since they're quite obviously working on a different one than what most people understand to be true.

clearly, yes, a (new) definition of trolling is needed. Trolling has reached a new threshold for abuse. We have one particular MLW member who makes... who has made... it his MLW board mission, year over year, to incessantly express his extreme sensitivities to anyone choosing to utilize United States sourced references, irregardless of forum or topic. It makes no difference whether the sourced reference ties, linkages, relationships, associations, groupings, affiliations, connections, etc., to the United States, are direct, indirect, partial, peripheral, tangential, etc.. The MLW member's expressed sensitivity simply acts, as intended, to purposely disrupt/derail/distract topic discussion.

Pot meet kettle. Kinda like you describing every source you don't agree with as a "denier" blog.

Waldo has indicated that there a relevant and real skeptic discussions out there - but that none have been brought to discussion on this board. I suppose you could ask him where those discussions are, but that would be like asking him to show his cards.

Waldo has indicated that there a relevant and real skeptic discussions out there - but that none have been brought to discussion on this board. I suppose you could ask him where those discussions are, but that would be like asking him to show his cards.

Yeah, he says a lot of things. Who knows if they're actually true.

• Forum Admin

Ok, I've had enough of the bitching and complaining -- I've let it go on long enough.

I've close this thread, if you want to whine, do it over email, PM or in the chatroom.