Photos/Images

DogOnPorch

I tried to post ONE picture through various methods, and each time, error, too many images .. 1 is too many?

I see... you weren't so understanding when another MLW member recently sought assistance:

Besty, maybe you could ask god for help.

but really!

is-there-a-problem-officer-6500-1306792613-9.jpg

ok, ok... the waldo is here to help:

- there does appear to be some degree of 'flakiness' with the editor, particularly if you choose to shift between BBCode and RTE modes. If you want to post images, this will work:

- don't rely on the image tab button - explicitly use the img & /img image tags within RTE mode. In so doing, a preview of your post will properly show the image and you'll be able to post it. Note: if you use these img tags directly within the BBCode mode, when you shift out of it, you'll clobber the tags and end up receiving the "too many images" notification in preview mode.

Edited by waldo

I see... you weren't so understanding when another MLW member recently sought assistance:

This question in this thread is about posting pics on THIS site.

Betsy's question was not related to any workings of this site ... try to understand the difference, oh condescending one.

Edited by GostHacked

Betsy's question was not related to any workings of this site ... try to understand the difference, oh condescending one.

no - there was no condescension offered you way; I simply quoted your verbatim reply... where you rearranged the members name and denigrated the member with a comment highlighting the member's personal (religious) conviction.

Guest American Woman

Quotes with even one smilely in them cannot be edited without the "Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to" error message popping up.

Quotes with even one smilely in them cannot be edited without the "Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to" error message popping up. smile.png

This is a test. smile.png

Edit #1: This is a test

Edit #2: this is a test.

Looks fine to me.

Edited by Sleipnir

I got this error tonight as well.

you may receive the message depending on which editing format you're in and where you're at in, for example, quoting (and attempting to preview it), versus editing that previous quote, versus creating a new reply (and previewing it... versus editing it), etc.....

if you receive the message, "Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to", simply toggle into BBCode mode and toggle back out of it again (into RTE mode)... using the upper-most left positioned edit icon. You can then preview (and post) without receiving the message.

edited to add:

- there does appear to be some degree of 'flakiness' with the editor, particularly if you choose to shift between BBCode and RTE modes. If you want to post images, this will work:

- don't rely on the image tab button - explicitly use the img & /img image tags within RTE mode. In so doing, a preview of your post will properly show the image and you'll be able to post it. Note: if you use these img tags directly within the BBCode mode, when you shift out of it, you'll clobber the tags and end up receiving the "too many images" notification in preview mode.

Edited by waldo

This is a test.

Edit #1: This is a test

Edit #2: this is a test.

Looks fine to me.

So far so good, I'm trying imageshack

hummingbirds2custom.jpg
can't got this
An error occurred

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

deleting the smilies