What Are You Listening To?

Mighty AC

Guest American Woman

The link isn't available in Canada...but I think this is the same performance. It's a great cover!

Sorry about that! - I thought a YouTube link would play anywhere. Your video is the same performance, so thanks for posting it. :) I think it's a great cover, too! Love it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is a link to Trent's new single: http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/hear-new-nine-inch-nails-song-came-back-haunted/

Any other NIN fans out there? What do you think of the single? Personally, I don't really like it.

Quite a weak track for Reznor. Downward Spiral was so noisy and aggressive even With Teeth had the aggression come through. This is ... very weak.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hikfh1TMdEg?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hikfh1TMdEg?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This is a shameless plug for my own nephews. Youtube has more of their clips, including some great originals and even a Frank Sinatra cover.

Edited by Wild Bill

Again, a shameless plug of my nephews! Please add some hits to their other youtube clips, particularly the cover of Frankie. The Chairman of the Board should never be forgotten!

Readers like Kimmy may appreciate the "essence of cuteness" at about 2 min 30 secs into the clip.

Edited by Wild Bill

Try the old method of simply copying and pasting the YouTube url to your post. If that doesn't work you can surround the url with media html*. Should work.

* the code is [media} your YouTube url [/media} ....only use all square brackets.

So much for that attempt as well!

Thanks again, Waldo but it would seem that once again I failed to understand you. Appreciate your effort.

just for completeness... I'll touch back on your initial attempt: not sure where you got that address from, but it includes a whack of the extraneous 'stuff' I mentioned you'd need to get rid of. Again, just include the video ID (Hikfh1TMdEg) in the simple link format I mentioned;

e.g., http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hikfh1TMdEg

(I mentioned including the media tags as you used to need them on MLW... it looks like not any more). I also didn't bother mentioning the shortened url option (that you're using in your successful use) as it presumes one exists.

just for completeness... I'll touch back on your initial attempt: not sure where you got that address from, but it includes a whack of the extraneous 'stuff' I mentioned you'd need to get rid of. Again, just include the video ID (Hikfh1TMdEg) in the simple link format I mentioned;

e.g., http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hikfh1TMdEg

(I mentioned including the media tags as you used to need them on MLW... it looks like not any more). I also didn't bother mentioning the shortened url option (that you're using in your successful use) as it presumes one exists.

Well, I DID edit out the "fluff" EXACTLY as it appears above and it did not work, Waldo. I tried a number of different approaches. I had no success until I followed Dog's tip.

However, you were the first on the scene to try to help me and I do appreciate that.

Again, a shameless plug of my nephews! Please add some hits to their other youtube clips, particularly the cover of Frankie. The Chairman of the Board should never be forgotten!

Readers like Kimmy may appreciate the "essence of cuteness" at about 2 min 30 secs into the clip.

Your nephews are awesome, Bill!

Your nephews are awesome, Bill!

Thanks, CC! I would love to see them achieve some commercial success. I think they have worked long and hard enough to deserve it.

They have 2 original songs, Good Alien and its later sequel, Bad Alien. Many of the scenes are of an alien walking the streets of Toronto. Oddly, no one else on the street seems to find it odd!

Thanks, CC! I would love to see them achieve some commercial success. I think they have worked long and hard enough to deserve it.

They have 2 original songs, Good Alien and its later sequel, Bad Alien. Many of the scenes are of an alien walking the streets of Toronto. Oddly, no one else on the street seems to find it odd!

Bad Alien certainly could appeal to a wide audience. They remind me of The Arrogant Worms.

Well, if I am going to be indulgent I might as well post another. I particularly liked the video editing. They show that a low budget can be offset with creativity.

This is a Beduoin Soundclash cover.

Edited by Wild Bill