2012 US Presidential race polls

So it sounds like Republicans are already picking scapegoats: Hurricane Sandy and Governor Christie.

-k

When they were losing the whole time. They should blame the polling companies they whined about to change their voter models and who did that made them think this race was closer then it was.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it sounds like Republicans are already picking scapegoats: Hurricane Sandy and Governor Christie.

-k

If the republicans loses this election, some people say it would tear the party apart and become more extreme...

THAT is what I gotta see (watching how republicans start cannibalizing each other).

Guest American Woman

Right...what's the hurry? Americans will cast their votes in the the only poll that really matters soon enough.

Exactly. I think all of these polls are a bit overdone.

I'm wishing I had voted already by absentee, but time got away from me - so now I'm just hoping for short lines. :)

Guest American Woman

Who are you Americans supporting ? Do you care to tell us ?

I've already stated that I'll be voting for Obama - I have no problem telling people who I vote for. I know some people don't want to know, so I don't blurt it out - but if anyone asks, I'm fine with telling.

I've already stated that I'll be voting for Obama - I have no problem telling people who I vote for. I know some people don't want to know, so I don't blurt it out - but if anyone asks, I'm fine with telling.

So you'll be ok with it if he makes criticism of al l religions illegal and continues to run $1 trillion debts each year for 4 more years?

Guest American Woman
It's funny to hear you hoping for short lines, when people in other countries just hope they're not murdered when they vote.

While others still don't get to vote at all - or men do, but women don't.

....I'm wishing I had voted already by absentee, but time got away from me - so now I'm just hoping for short lines. smile.png

I get paid time off to vote, so I am usually in no hurry. There is always an early bird rush at my polling place, then things settle down to pretty much walk in voting without any lines. Then it is off to a nice breakfast at McDonald's ! biggrin.png

Guest American Woman

I get paid time off to vote, so I am usually in no hurry. There is always an early bird rush at my polling place, then things settle down to pretty much walk in voting without any lines. Then it is off to a nice breakfast at McDonald's ! biggrin.png

Ha! I was going to add that after I vote, it'll be off to the pub for wings and beer. 'Course I'll be voting after work - no time off for me, for voting or for wings and beer! tongue.png

Guest American Woman
Yup. I'm not criticizing you. It's just funny to see what we worry about, as compared to others.

It's true, and I honestly never forget it - which is why I've voted in every election since I've turned 18 - it's not something I ever take for granted. But I'm still hoping for short lines!

Exactly. I think all of these polls are a bit overdone.

I'm wishing I had voted already by absentee, but time got away from me - so now I'm just hoping for short lines. smile.png

There's nothing wrong with hoping for short lines. That's just natural. Nobody wants to be waiting around for hours. Some people in this forum get bent out of shape over the silliest things.

It's interesting how many Americans don't mind their free speech to be potentially limited by The Obama. He never criticized Islam, allowing Islam to win the war on free speech.

Well, this is American Woman's fervent hope--that Obama will somehow limit free speech, and will allow radical Islamists to "win."

That's why she's voting for him. What other reason could there be?