teenager accused in T.O sexual assault spree

The hell?

A 15-year-old youth has been arrested in connection with a series of sexual assaults in the Bloor St. W. and Christie St. area, police said Monday.

The announcement was made by Staff Insp. Mary Lee Metcalfe at a news conference this morning.

The suspect was arrested Saturday after a woman was assaulted, Metcalfe said.

His name cannot be released under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

The assaults have been occurring in the area since the summer. In each case, women reported being attacked from behind by a male who then fled.

The most recent attacks occurred over the Thanksgiving weekend. Two incidents were reported near Montrose Ave. and Harbord St. within five minutes of each other, while one was reported on Grace St. near Bloor St. W. As with the previou assaults in the area, the women reported being assaulted from behind while walking down the streets.

Not sure what to say about this. Pretty disgusting.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what race/culture he comes from and if that was a factor in his assaulting women. Can we charge the parents? After all everything begins at home, if he had better parents perhaps he wouldn't have turned out like this.

Is race/culture only a factor in crime when that person is not-white? What about all the white guys who commit sexual assaults: what's their excuse?

Ohhh, The left and NDP supporters should just ask for him to be freed.. You know, like Omar Khadr! And maybe pay this poor youth for his troubled past. After all hes 15.... Not so much a child soldier.,,, a violent "child rapist"...

Where are the cries from the left? Release him now! The left scream for accountability..... Why shouldnt this little SOB be accountable?

Oh, I see one post above mine already.... sickening... "Accountability" my ass

Ohhh, The left and NDP supporters should just ask for him to be freed.. You know, like Omar Khadr! And maybe pay this poor youth for his troubled past. After all hes 15.... Not so much a child soldier.,,, a violent "child rapist"...

Where are the cries from the left? Release him now! The left scream for accountability..... Why shouldnt this little SOB be accountable?

Do you have calluses where your knuckles are?

Guest Derek L

http://www.sexassault.ca/statistics.htm

From the above site:

• Of every 100 incidents of sexual assault, only 6 are reported to the police
  • 1 - 2% of "date rape" sexual assaults are reported to the police
  • 1 in 4 North American women will be sexually assaulted during their lifetime
  • 11% of women have physical injury resulting for sexual assault
  • Only 2 - 4% of all sexual assaults reported are false reports
  • About 50% of sex assaults occur on dates
  • 60% of sexual abuse/assault victims are under the age of 17
  • over 80% of sex crime victims are women
  • 80% of sexual assault incidents occur in the home
  • 17% of girls under 16 have experienced some form of incest
  • 83% of disabled women will be sexual assaulted during their lifetime
  • 15% of sexual assault victims are boys under 16
  • half of all sexual offenders are married or in long term relationships
  • 57% of aboriginal women have been sexually abused
  • 1/5th of all sexual assaults involve a weapon of some sort
  • 80% of assailants are friends and family of the victim
  • 63% of victims suffer physical harm
  • 9% of victims are disfigured from the attack

That’s flipping ridiculous!!! I admit, never really researched the subject prior, and I’d assume that these statistics will be skewed by far greater instances of violent crime within Mexico and American communities, but still, that’s friggen crazy…………And I ask, why isn’t more done about it?

And concealed carry of firearms aside, why is it illegal in Canada for women to carry tasers or pepper spray?

Can you put a minor on a public sex offender registry?

Yes he is eligible....once convicted of course.

Read here for more.....

63) The registry is based upon the type of crime that has been committed and not on any characteristics of the offender. As a result, young offenders who commit a crime of a sexual nature are eligible to be placed on the sex offender registry. One difference between young and adult offenders, though, is that section 7 of the Sex Offender Information Registration Act states that a sex offender who is under 18 years of age has the right to have an appropriate adult chosen by them in attendance when they report to a registration centre and when information is collected.

Subsection 490.011(2) of the Criminal Code sets out some other special provisions for young persons. It states that the sex offender registry sections of the Criminal Code do not apply to a young person unless they are given an adult sentence within the meaning of the Youth Criminal Justice Act or have been convicted of the offence in question in ordinary court under the Young Offenders Act. An “adult sentence” in the YCJA means any sentence that could be imposed on an adult who has been convicted of the same offence as the young person. Thus, if a “youth sentence” is imposed under section 42, 51 or 59 or any of sections 94 to 96 of the YCJA, no order to submit the required information to the sex offender registry can be imposed. A conviction in “ordinary court” under the YOA means there must have been a transfer to an adult court and this is a prerequisite before an order to supply information to the sex offender registry can be made.

In both cases, the term “young person” includes any person who is charged either under either the YCJA or under the YOA with having committed an offence while he or she was a young person. Given that the YOA was in force between 1984 and 2003, sex offender registry orders for offences committed under that statute will most likely be made against now-adult offenders for historical offences.(64)

This is not trolling and I find these insults offensive. I am pointing out 2 cases of the same age.. and the difference in positions taken by the left..

Again, the Insults, Sure keep em coming.. Its rather telling...

But, he wasn't fighting the USA or the West, that's the difference.