Ahmadinejad to quit politics

dre

Guest American Woman

no. that is what you're saying because you have some warped view that terrorism happens out of thin air. our actions in other parts of the world fan the flames of extremism. this is the lesson that you should take home with you.

So acts of terrorism are our fault - just as our actions are our fault. We are the only evil ones. Those committing terrorist attacks are simply peace loving citizens forced to target and deliberately kill innocent civilians because we don't do everything to their liking. They would all be Mother Theresas but for us. Their actions = our fault. Our actions = our fault. Got it. :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So acts of terrorism are our fault - just as our actions are our fault. We are the only evil ones. Those committing terrorist attacks are simply peace loving citizens forced to target and deliberately kill innocent civilians because we don't do everything to their liking. They would all be Mother Theresas but for us. Their actions = our fault. Our actions = our fault. Got it. :)

It has nothing to do with good or evil.

THe Muslim brotherhood in Egypt is an example of how we just make stuff worse when we get involved over there. And there isnt going to be any Islamic caliphate with Jerusalem as its capital whether or not we waste more money and time over there for nothing.

It's a relief you have the pulse of the Muslim Brotherhood complete with goals and aims. Fact remains, last week a Muslim Brotherhood big wig cleric in Egypt said just that. Jerusalem would be the capital of the new Caliphate. The return of the Caliphate is also the stated goal of Hassan Al-Banna, the founder of the MB.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/06/07/219272.html

Any more apologies for these turds?

Jews and Judaism will survive, as they have proven such through out the ages. Not even a holocaust had held them back.

(snip)

In the end .....Jews are not my problem, Muslims are not my problem, even Christians are not my problem. I do have an issue with Israel. But don't let that stop you from throwing down the anti-semite card some more. Or at least hinting at it.

Your statement tells any Jew what he/she could expect from you. That you seek to seperate Jews and Israel is really just baiting. Israel does't exist without its Jews.

So, please enlighten us all, on how defending Israel is also defending the west?

Israel is part of the West. Have you got around to removing those darn Zionist Pentium chips from your rig yet? Didn't think so.

It's a relief you have the pulse of the Muslim Brotherhood complete with goals and aims. Fact remains, last week a Muslim Brotherhood big wig cleric in Egypt said just that. Jerusalem would be the capital of the new Caliphate. The return of the Caliphate is also the stated goal of Hassan Al-Banna, the founder of the MB.

Ya and no doubt last week somewhere some religious fanatic again predicted the end of the world and ascendance of the kingdom of heaven, minus the aborters and non Christian believers, of course. :lol:

The ravings of fanatics and lunatics are not justification for Israel's expansionism. Israel needs to stop tilting at windmills - ie, get over its quick anger response to every obscure fanatic and learn to live in peace within agreed upon borders.

Wiping all Arabs from the earth is just not happening.

Time for Israel to grow up and learn to live with reality.

Edited by jacee

Ya and no doubt last week somewhere some religious fanatic again predicted the end of the world and ascendance of the kingdom of heaven, minus the aborters and non Christian believers, of course. :lol:

The ravings of fanatics and lunatics are not justification for Israel's expansionism. Israel needs to stop tilting at windmills - ie, get over its quick anger response to every obscure fanatic and learn to live in peace within agreed upon borders.

Describe what happened in 1948 so I know what sort of nut-job I'm dealing with here, jc.

Your statement tells any Jew what he/she could expect from you. That you seek to seperate Jews and Israel is really just baiting. Israel does't exist without its Jews.

Understanding the difference between a religion and nationalism is baiting? Only to a master baiter like your self.

Israel is part of the West. Have you got around to removing those darn Zionist Pentium chips from your rig yet? Didn't think so.

Israel is in the Middle East, and not geographically part of the West. If anything it might be consideres part of Europe, since that is closer. How far EAST do I need to go to still be in the WEST? Unless you are trying to say that being 'West' is simply a state of mind, which you could be correct. And yes let's talk bout about the other kind of computer things Israel creates! Let's call it Terrorism, cyber terrorism.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/06/19/israel-us-collaborated-in-creation-flame-virus-to-slow-iran-nuke-efforts-report/

Israel and the United States collaborated in the development of the powerful computer virus dubbed the "Flame," which briefly affected Iran's key oil industry, an official with knowledge of the effort said.

The Washington Post reports that the massive piece of malware, which collected critical intelligence information from Iran, was created with the aim of slowing the country's suspected nuclear weapon development.

The Worm.Win32.Flame threat, or “Flame” for short, was likely built by the same nation-state responsible for the Stuxnet virus that targeted Iran’s nuclear power plant in 2010. Many suspect Stuxnet was the work of Israeli intelligence.

We know Israel has been actively taking part in terrorism within Iran. Killing nuclear scientists, mysterious explosions at 3 separate Iranian National Guard facilities. The stuxnet virus (which means they had to get someone inside the reactor grounds to upload the virus) Unlike here in the west, Iran was at least smart enough not to connect the nuclear plant to any internet infrastructure.

Israel is in the Middle East, and not geographically part of the West. If anything it might be consideres part of Europe, since that is closer. How far EAST do I need to go to still be in the WEST? Unless you are trying to say that being 'West' is simply a state of mind, which you could be correct. And yes let's talk bout about the other kind of computer things Israel creates! Let's call it Terrorism, cyber terrorism.

This is why one should stay in school, kids.

This is why one should stay in school, kids.

Is this a personal attack? I sure hope not. Would not think you would put a reply in just to .. you know .. get a reply. Hmmm I wonder if that is considered trolling at all...

Naahhh can't be trolling. Doggy is an upstanding member of this board with many MANY quality posts.

... ok back to the regularly scheduled feces throwing.

Is this a personal attack? I sure hope not. Would not think you would put a reply in just to .. you know .. get a reply. Hmmm I wonder if that is considered trolling at all...

Naahhh can't be trolling. Doggy is an upstanding member of this board with many MANY quality posts.

Yeah, it's trolling....unless we "learn in school" that the Israelis are always right, and that the Palestinians don't truly exist.

Edited by bleeding heart

Yes. Israel rains missiles near Gaza upon itself. I get it.

Or die with your version of "reality".

Oh, please. GH is claiming Europe as well as Israel is not part of 'The West'.

Israel is geographically in the Middle East. Geo-politically it is considered part of the West.

Maybe you want to define what you exactly mean when you say that a country half way around the world from what is considered the West to be part of the West. But since you won't, or rather cannot make that definition, all your attempts to make me look stupid have failed.

But understanding the difference there might be baiting .. right ?? :D