Ahmadinejad to quit politics

dre

The gist that I get from these nit-picky responses is that you and other posters don't give a flying ____ about protecting the West, only about being admired by those who are politically correct.

Protecting Israel has nothing to do with protecting the west.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one who projects quite a bit onto others is actually offended here? Am I reading this correctly??

Accuse me of something I'm "guilty" of...np. But, I have never called for the death of anyone. Nor have I called for any invasion. dre can't back up his claim...nor can you.

jacee: It is possible to distinguish between the Iranian people and the regime that oppresses them.

That's nice and all...but, I heard the same thing about Egypt.

jbg: I don't exacctly see German descendants of Dresden victims or Japanese descendants of victims at the Tokyo firebombings, Hiroshima or Nagasaki running around slaughtering civilians.

It makes the "you've made another terrorist" argument look pretty lame.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Please. I won't even bother going back through your long list of hundreds of posts, full of sarcasm and thinly veiled hate of muslims. Sorry but this attitude of yours is not at all amusing, jbg.

So, your position is that jbg is spreading lies* about the finer points of Islam? I understand it is called the Religion of Peace. Can you point some of this peace out?

* they must be lies...right?

You said 'the West' but now switched to 'Canada'. Interesting.

That being said, much of the technology in the very computer you're using was designed in Israel. That would 'affect the security of Canada'. But, I suppose you wish to deny Israel's role in modern computing?

To add: you throw out BS like this statement all the time and fail to back-up your often ridiculous claims.

Edited by DogOnPorch

You said 'the West' but now switched to 'Canada'. Interesting.

I did in fact ask about the west, and also asked more specifically about Canada. Care to answer that? Or will I get more drivel like this next quote.

That being said, much of the technology in the very computer you're using was designed in Israel. That would 'affect the security of Canada'. But, I suppose you wish to deny Israel's role in modern computing?

That still fails to address how defending Israel is defending me here at home in Canada which the claim is that Canada is part of the west. But my computer says 'Made in China' .. so the chips might be designed in Israel (I doubt it), but made in China with a few 'improvements'.

To add: you throw out BS like this statement all the time and fail to back-up your often ridiculous claims.

Look no further than your own posts for the bovine patties. I'll be patient while you whip up another winner like 'why don't you go hug a suicide bomber'.

Your newer Pentium chips are indeed designed in Israel. As well as numerous other advances. So unless you are using some POS Win95 machine for your music projects, best say a few 'Long Live Israels' before each track.

As far as I can recall, Arabs only use the technology rather than build it. Nobody wants to remind them where it came from, of course. So, I'm all for protecting the only country in the ME with a SOL much like my own. Like Israel needs Canada's "protection"...lol.

Look no further than your own posts for the bovine patties. I'll be patient while you whip up another winner like 'why don't you go hug a suicide bomber'.

Perhaps you can say something positive about Hamas. I can't.

Your newer Pentium chips are indeed designed in Israel.

And still built in China. But still fails to address the question I raised.

As well as numerous other advances. So unless you are using some POS Win95 machine for your music projects, best say a few 'Long Live Israels' before each track.

Nice personalized trolling approach, but still fails on how defending Israel is defending the west.

As far as I can recall, Arabs only use the technology rather than build it. Nobody wants to remind them where it came from, of course. So, I'm all for protecting the only country in the ME with a SOL much like my own. Like Israel needs Canada's "protection"...lol.

Are you hinting that the Arabs are using Israel designed, chinese/Iranian/Russian made products to attack Israel with? Iranians are not Arabs.

Perhaps you can say something positive about Hamas. I can't.

Well, they aren't Israelis!! Obligatory :lol:

Eventually you'll get tired of all this and just stop posting.

Edited by GostHacked

Guest American Woman

My government does what it's told to do. Which is not really "government" at all.

Oh, I've no doubt that your government does what it thinks is best for Canada.

I'd argue that even our Canadian government does not do what it thinks is best for Canada.

Governments generally do whats best for their political party. Often times that will align with whats best for the country because if people are happy and prosperous and healthy they will vote to extend that parties mandate. However, often times it does not align, or we get very short sighted decisions that might help in the short term but do a lot of damage in the long term.

And still built in China. But still fails to address the question I raised.

I think Canada should 'defend' Israel because if the Jews (read Israelis) ever let their guard down, there will be another Holocaust.

Nice personalized trolling approach, but still fails on how defending Israel is defending the west.

See above.

Are you hinting that the Arabs are using Israel designed, chinese/Iranian/Russian made products to attack Israel with? Iranians are not Arabs.

Probably. You use Israeli made products but apparently hate the place.

Well, they aren't Israelis!! Obligatory :lol:

Eventually you'll get tired of all this and just stop posting.

Your tacit support of paramilitary terrorist groups such as Hamas is noted.

Guest Manny

These folks are just upset that the usual Liberal majority isn't in power.

No, you're simplifying. It's not just supporting some abstract ideology that matters.

I think Canada should 'defend' Israel because if the Jews (read Israelis) ever let their guard down, there will be another Holocaust.

I believe that is a problem for Israel and not Canada.

Probably. You use Israeli made products but apparently hate the place.

First they were designed, and now they are made in Israel? Mine say made in China. Not a fan of China, but when using computer parts, please let me know of what the alternatives are.

Not like this actually helps your point at all.

Your tacit support of paramilitary terrorist groups such as Hamas is noted.

More desperation on your part. Still have not addressed my question.

I believe that is a problem for Israel and not Canada.

No Jews are too many, afterall.

First they were designed, and now they are made in Israel? Mine say made in China. Not a fan of China, but when using computer parts, please let me know of what the alternatives are.

So you do deny Israel's contributions towards modern computers. Amazing.

Not like this actually helps your point at all.

Where is Gaza again and how many dirty Zionist settlers are infesting the place...again?

;)

More desperation on your part. Still have not addressed my question.

Yes I have and your response was more or less Jews aren't Canada's problem. Though you wish to speak for all of Canada, you really mean Jews are not YOUR problem.

No Jews are too many, afterall.

Jews and Judaism will survive, as they have proven such through out the ages. Not even a holocaust had held them back.

So you do deny Israel's contributions towards modern computers. Amazing.

Irrelevant to the point you are trying to make. Actually what IS your point?

Where is Gaza again and how many dirty Zionist settlers are infesting the place...again?

;)

Awesome, this is one of your fave go-to points when all else fails. And I thought we already addressed that, and I agreed with you. Does this help make your point at all?

Yes I have and your response was more or less Jews aren't Canada's problem.

This was an answer to my question of how does defending Israel help defend Canada? Are we talking about Israel or are we talking about Jews?

Though you wish to speak for all of Canada, you really mean Jews are not YOUR problem.

And you love to speak on my behalf, so I hope you don't mind if I speak now and then on your behalf. It's the least I could do considering your replies to my posts.

In the end .....Jews are not my problem, Muslims are not my problem, even Christians are not my problem. I do have an issue with Israel. But don't let that stop you from throwing down the anti-semite card some more. Or at least hinting at it.

So, please enlighten us all, on how defending Israel is also defending the west?

Edited by GostHacked

Jews and Judaism will survive, as they have proven such through out the ages. Not even a holocaust had held them back.

Irrelevant to the point you are trying to make. Actually what IS your point?

Awesome, this is one of your fave go-to points when all else fails. And I thought we already addressed that, and I agreed with you. Does this help make your point at all?

This was an answer to my question of how does defending Israel help defend Canada? Are we talking about Israel or are we talking about Jews?

And you love to speak on my behalf, so I hope don't mind if I speak now and then on your behalf. It's the least I could do considering your replies to my posts.

In the end .....Jews are not my problem, Muslims are not my problem, even Christians are not my problem. I do have an issue with Israel. But don't let that stop you from throwing down the anti-semite card some more. Or at least hinting at it.

So, please enlighten us all, on how defending Israel is also defending the west?

Its not. It hurts both Israelis interests and our own for us to get involved over there. All we are talking about here, is encouraging Israel to attack its neighbors. This approach has not brought them security and it never will.

Its not. It hurts both Israelis interests and our own for us to get involved over there. All we are talking about here, is encouraging Israel to attack its neighbors. This approach has not brought them security and it never will.

No, Israel is a rational actor that can clearly see the actions of other nations when faced with a threat, real or imagined. It just so happens that Israel's neighbours have been such a threat, instead of far flung NATO or UN expeditions far across the sea to attack perps.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Yet the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt said that Jerusalem will be the capital of the new Caliph. Certainly I must have heard wrong, eh?

Yet the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt said that Jerusalem will be the capital of the new Caliph. Certainly I must have heard wrong, eh?

THe Muslim brotherhood in Egypt is an example of how we just make stuff worse when we get involved over there. And there isnt going to be any Islamic caliphate with Jerusalem as its capital whether or not we waste more money and time over there for nothing.

Soyou're saying the West should give up and pay obeisance to a 9th Century ideology since their swords and scimitars are now far move advanced devices, and countering them might anger their children?

no. that is what you're saying because you have some warped view that terrorism happens out of thin air. our actions in other parts of the world fan the flames of extremism. this is the lesson that you should take home with you.