Suicide car bomber kills 12 in Nigeria church

jbg

Did you use Iran and moderate muslims in the same though?

Actually Iranians are Persians, well at least they were before the attempted coup decades ago by those who now claim they have to mop up the hate they created.

The fact that Israel has not been wiped off the map yet proves that there are moderates out there. For religion that has over a billion people, the crimes from them seem really .. insignificant.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Iranians are Persians, well at least they were before the attempted coup decades ago by those who now claim they have to mop up the hate they created.

Here's another question(s) for you. The coup in 1953 was a completely American affair...correct? No Iranians were involved other than the puppet Shah who was a CIA creation...correct? No Iranians at all wanted Mosaddeq out of the picture...correct?

;)

Here's another question(s) for you. The coup in 1953 was a completely American affair...correct? No Iranians were involved other than the puppet Shah who was a CIA creation...correct? No Iranians at all wanted Mosaddeq out of the picture...correct?

;)

Awww muffin Mufti.

Edited by GostHacked

Sigh.

Why do so many people persist in denying the obvious; that Islam now hosts a disproportionate number of massacres.

Do you really not see how the goalposts shift when rephrasing sentences in that way ?

Group XYZ commits a disproportionate number of crimes.

Group XYZ is over-represented in the prison population.

Being XYZ makes you more likely to commit a crime.

Having the XYZ gene makes you a criminal.

Pick one.

Guest Peeves

That means nothing, when we're analyzing cause.

I think they all do that. Otherwise, who would ever read past the fine print ?

Ok... so if you're saying that it's true because their leaders say it, you sound like an Islamist devotee yourself. Every religion can call upon the unhinged to commit acts in its name. Don't blame the religion itself for that. Otherwise, why does Islam cast this spell (as you say) and not other religions ? What is it about Islam that's so different ?

Oh c'mon. Are you suggesting that the thousands, hundreds of thousands, of violent acts over the past 1400 years were religiously/politically/violently/ committed fully in the name of Islam ** jihad, were perpetrated by solely by an unhinged element followers of a different Islam? The Sunni that murder Shia, the Shia that murder Sunni, the Hamas that murder Fatah, they're all a fringe,an unhinged fifth column bent on undermining true Islam? B/S.

What is it about Islam that's so different ? Oh nothing I guess, every contemporary religion is behaving in the same manner.

Awww muffin Mufti.

I knew you couldn't answer. Meanwhile, I still see you're into Holocaust denial. I thought only dre and bud were. Wrongo, eh?

:lol:

Perhaps you could make a good remix of this for your dance tunes.

Do you really not see how the goalposts shift when rephrasing sentences in that way ?

Group XYZ commits a disproportionate number of crimes.

Group XYZ is over-represented in the prison population.

Being XYZ makes you more likely to commit a crime.

Having the XYZ gene makes you a criminal.

Pick one.

What's the penalty for apostasy in Islam?

I knew you couldn't answer.

Not so much couldn't, more of no desire to answer you.

Meanwhile, I still see you're into Holocaust denial. I thought only dre and bud were. Wrongo, eh?

I am into a lot of things. Holocaust denial is just one of them. But your projection is exactly what is needed around here. Provides a nice balance to intellectual debate.

Perhaps you could make a good remix of this for your dance tunes.

I don't the music for anyone but myself. Call me selfish, but I make the music I want to listen to. If you happen to like it as well, cool , if not , just as cool. Hmm, if I was offended, I might take that as a personal attack.

What's the penalty for apostasy in Islam?

I assume it's death,however,this was the same punishment BEFORE the Protestant Reformation if one questioned the validity of The Vatican...It took the likes of Martin Luther,John Calvin,John Knox etc to stand up to that closed form of thought.The very thing that has made being labeled a "witch" or a "heretic" and being burned at the stake a distant memory in Christianity's history has NOT happened within Islam...

Namely some sort of Islamic Reformation that forces Muslims to properly examin their faith from the inside...

I assume it's death,however,this was the same punishment BEFORE the Protestant Reformation if one questioned the validity of The Vatican...It took the likes of Martin Luther,John Calvin,John Knox etc to stand up to that closed form of thought.The very thing that has made being labeled a "witch" or a "heretic" and being burned at the stake a distant memory in Christianity's history has NOT happened within Islam...

Namely some sort of Islamic Reformation that forces Muslims to properly examin their faith from the inside...

Checking the calander, I note that it is 2012. Not 1512. Seeing Islam has no central authority other than a meteor, I doubt reform is anywhere in the plans.

Of course it is death. But, various cheerleaders for the cause would like to skip that bit it seems.

:)

Checking the calander, I note that it is 2012. Not 1512. Seeing Islam has no central authority other than a meteor, I doubt reform is anywhere in the plans.

Of course it is death. But, various cheerleaders for the cause would like to skip that bit it seems.

:)

Yeah,but Islam is much younger than Christianity or The Vatican...Perhaps there's a late bloomer in the crowd?

:D

The fact that Israel has not been wiped off the map yet proves that there are moderates out there. For religion that has over a billion people, the crimes from them seem really .. insignificant.

State Sponsored terrorism ✓

Repeatedly threatening to annihilate Israel ✓

Pursuing Nukes with intent on use✓

Using children to clear mines during the Iran-Iraq War ✓

They sure sound like a sweet and cuddly bunch.

Yeah,but Islam is much younger than Christianity or The Vatican...Perhaps there's a late bloomer in the crowd?

:D

I'm not sure we have 500 years while Islam 'grows-up'. Whatever 'grows-up' will equal...

Much like Nazism, Islam isn't hiding its message. But, apologists for it do try some strange acrobatics to convince Infidels like myself otherwise.

I'm not sure we have 500 years while Islam 'grows-up'. Whatever 'grows-up' will equal...

Much like Nazism, Islam isn't hiding its message. But, apologists for it do try some strange acrobatics to convince Infidels like myself otherwise.

Well...The Islamofascists aren't hiding their message at all...The best thing they can do is take a permanent dirt nap....

Claiming over 1 billion people are raving lunatics is...well...Complete (nonsense) lunacy...

Not so much couldn't, more of no desire to answer you.

I understand. You'd have to delve into the origins of the Palestinian Cause and that would probably get in the way of your further understanding of the situation.

Well...The Islamofascists aren't hiding their message at all...The best thing they can do is take a permanent dirt nap....

Claiming over 1 billion people are raving lunatics is...well...Complete (nonsense) lunacy...

All Germans weren't Nazis. Didn't really matter when it came to paying the piper.

Correct....

But all Germans weren't killed for the mistakes of the NAZI's...

Ummmmm...so? Meanwhile, since this attack in Nigeria, I wonder how many more has there been? Hint...more than one. Then I'd contrast the results with other religions and causes looking for corelations. Should I ignore or publish the results? Because we both know the answer.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Ummmmm...so? Meanwhile, since this attack in Nigeria, I wonder how many more has there been? Hint...more than one. Then I'd contrast the results with other religions and causes looking for corelations. Should I ignore or publish the results? Because we both know the answer.

No...No need to publish those...I'm fully aware of the bloodthirsty behaviour of the Islamofascists...

And their perverted version of thier faith...

I'm just not prepared to throw over 1 billion people under the bus because of the actions of a very violent,backwards,and,civilizationally stunted subset within the Islamic diaspora.

Just as I wouldn't throw all Germans,Italians,Spaniards,and,Portuguese under the bus for governemnts that were foisted upon them several decades ago...