Newly released Elections Canada evidence confirms widespread voter suppression campaign

A full list of ridings affected and some of the complainants are named int his release.

"The council for canadians for Social Justice"? Your linky not valid! Why dont you summon or conjur up Jack Layton and ask him for a comment! LOLOL

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poilievre is cooperating by repeating the same 4 talking points over and over again. He's UNSHAKEABLE! That guy is the worst MP in Parliament. I dislike Pierre more than Harper, Baird, and Kenney combined.

worse than rob anders!....anders only having 4 talking points total in the last 15 yrs....

• 2 weeks later...

Does not look good for the coucil of canadians, it seems they had a hidden agenda, nothing about the calls, just to stop harper.

I think that was obvious from the start. It's an extremely left wing organization which is using this as a political maneuver to try to overturn results of an election they just can't accept.

All their witnesses actually voted so ....

Here's an update as what going on in court. The Lawyer for the Tories want the judge to dismiss the lawsuit by a group of Canadians, who may it seems may be getting warm to where the source of the calls came from as the Tories who have said they would help in any way are now trying to stop any info into . http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/11/shutting-down-robocalls-challenge-will-have-chilling-effect-lawyer-argues/

I think that was obvious from the start. It's an extremely left wing organization which is using this as a political maneuver to try to overturn results of an election ...

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/11/shutting-down-robocalls-challenge-will-have-chilling-effect-lawyer-argues

He pointed to a long tradition of activist groups funding public-interest legislation (sic: litigation),including Harper vs. Canada,a 2004 legal challenge funded by the National Citizens Coalition,led then by Stephen Harper.

Edited by jacee

Have at it Booster Club. Lock step with the CPC lawyer, weird!

What are you all going to do if the CPC is implicated in all of this though? Will it change your opinions or support of the party?

Absolutely. If there is real evidence that electoral fraud was actually committed on a national scale, that changes things a lot.

McGregor and Maher again? No thanks. Everything they've said so far is a lie, no reason to believe that they'll start telling the truth now.

What lies?

And what truths are the RCMP finding?

The identity of Pierre Poutine ?

The identity of PP's contact at Tory HQ?

The identity of the person at Tory HQ who made the 'unaccounted for' call to RackNine?

The identity of the person who deleted suspect robocall records from Tory CIMS database?

It's pretty clear where the trail leads ... straight to Tory HQ.

And if it was a 'rogue', the Tory national HQ would have thrown him to the wolves by now, instead of shielding him.

Edited by jacee

I think that was obvious from the start. It's an extremely left wing organization which is using this as a political maneuver to try to overturn results of an election they just can't accept.

All their witnesses actually voted so ....

This is really backfiring on the Council of Canadians and other angry Leftists - even the CBC and The Star. The only thing this "trial" has accomplished so far is to clearly publicize the fact that not one Canadian has stepped forward to say they didn't vote because of a Robocall - and God knows the CBC and C of C have been scouring the country from coast to coast trying to find one. Sure - lets find the Robocaller and smack him around - but this trial has proven that Canadians are not that gullible and democracy was not thwarted.

You really suck as a troll. Try harder, man. This is pathetic.

DO YOU MIND?!?! This is MY opinion and thousands of others... You think its just mine? Check you leftist opinion at the dore and stop trying to muzzle opinion... Its sickening...

Call me a troll,,,, I could call you much worse but you rants and rhetoric against Harper has solidified that in many minds on this Forum.

Grow up and let opinions float....

You "suck" at forming cohesive arguments without slander and nasty names about a Majority Gov...

Open your mind to other opinions...