Zbig: Israelis “bought influence” and outmaneuvered Obama

bud

mainstream reasons for u.s. support for israel is that u.s. is genuinely worried about israel's existence. however, scratching the surface reveals that money is the real reason behind american political backing of israel.

brzezinski who is known for his outspoken and blunt views on politics shares his thoughts:

A longtime foe of Israel’s partisans in the United States, he says the Obama team “fumbled by getting outmaneuvered by the Israelis.” Then he gets blunter: “Domestic politics interceded: The Israelis have a lot of influence with Congress, and in some cases they are able to buy influence.”

He also thinks space has opened up in the United States to be more critical of Israel. “The American public is becoming more discriminating, and the Jewish public in America is becoming more discriminating,” he says. “They realize that extremist sloganeering and warmongering are not the most helpful approaches.”

link

Edited by bud

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gingrich's success in south carolina is not a fluke.:

Romney's Newt nightmare: how Gingrich found the cash

Enter 78-year old Sheldon Adelson, the world's 16th richest man, with $23 billion at his disposal. His empire is anchored in the west in Las Vegas, in the east in Macao, with a further stake in Israel, whence his second wife hails. On Israel, Adelson entertains harsh views on the advisability of negotiations of any sort with Palestinians and lately has been lobbying fiercely – he owns the largest circulation newspaper in Israel – for an attack on Iran.

When Newt Gingrich, fishing for Zionist money, abandoned his previous relatively temperate posture on the Israel/Palestine issue, and declared that Palestinians were an "invented people", he was directing his remarks to an audience of one.

Adelson was exceedingly pleased and expressed his pleasure in material terms, with a further $5 million, now staking Gingrich's campaign ads in South Carolina. To date Adelson has donated about $13 million to Gingrich's campaign – a US record.

link

Enter 78-year old Sheldon Adelson, the world's 16th richest man, with $23 billion at his disposal. His empire is anchored in the west in Las Vegas, in the east in Macao, with a further stake in Israel, whence his second wife hails. On Israel, Adelson entertains harsh views on the advisability of negotiations of any sort with Palestinians and lately has been lobbying fiercely – he owns the largest circulation newspaper in Israel – for an attack on Iran.

When Newt Gingrich, fishing for Zionist money, abandoned his previous relatively temperate posture on the Israel/Palestine issue, and declared that Palestinians were an "invented people", he was directing his remarks to an audience of one.

Adelson was exceedingly pleased and expressed his pleasure in material terms, with a further $5 million, now staking Gingrich's campaign ads in South Carolina. To date Adelson has donated about $13 million to Gingrich's campaign – a US record.

link

Actually, Gingrich didn't run very many ads in South Carolina. And the reason why he won was mostly due to the debates. Special thanks to Juan Williams at Fox News, and John King at CNN for serving up a couple of back to back hanging curveballs.

link

So it's TRUE that Jews control my destiny from afar. Maybe they poison wells and bring the Bubonic Plague as well.

He was also known as a longtime foe of Jews. Do you dig up every Jew-hater?

as far as i know, you call anyone who criticizes israel a jew-hater.

so unless you have some examples of how he is a 'jew-hater', then your comment will be treated as another meaningless, DoP-esque comment.

Actually, Gingrich didn't run very many ads in South Carolina.

not really.

But on Friday, the cavalry arrived: a $5 million check from Mr. Adelson to Winning Our Future, a “super PAC” that supports Mr. Gingrich. By Monday morning, the group had reserved more than $3.4 million in advertising time in South Carolina

link

the zionist money is helping gingrich. it's not honest to pretend otherwise.

when Mr. Gingrich declared in a December interview that Palestinians are an “invented” people — meaning they had no historical claim to have their own state and that they remain committed to destroying Israel — it inspired a new round of enthusiasm for him among many conservative American Jews.

“Not many others are willing to say that, but it is a tragic truth,” said Morton A. Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America

Mr. Adelson echoed Mr. Gingrich’s comments within days in an interview with Haaretz, an Israeli newspaper.

link

Denying Israel's legitimacy as a Jewish state is far more serious than criticizing Israel.

so unless you have some examples of how he is a 'jew-hater', then your comment will be treated as another meaningless, DoP-esque comment.

So your computer does have a "shift" key" eh?

Iffen it walks like a duck.

Maybe your just a self hating Jew, I'm not sure. Put a bit more effort into it so I can see if you quack too.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133515

"Zbig Brzezinski: Shoot Down Israeli Planes if They Attack Iran "

Anti-Israel rhetoric is not new coming from this source, a former advisor to Carter, another anti-Israel advocate.

Really it's no surprise when Israel is targeted from the Carter's, Pat Buchanan's, Brzezinski and Mahmoud Ahmadinejads' of the world. It has been so since Jews were driven from their homes and land in 70- 73 A.D.

Jews excelled in every land they settled in in the diaspora. So then the jealousy, the use as scapegoats and the targets and accusations.

Compare the land of Israel to the condition most of it was in prior to the state being mandated.

Compare Carter to any Jewish shop keeper and he would suffer by comparison.

I love these guys who put a face of hate on their comments. They're there here and everywhere.

Denying Israel's legitimacy as a Jewish state is far more serious than criticizing Israel.

So your computer does have a "shift" key" eh?

you pressed reply but you didn't actually answer.

give me an examples of how zbig is a 'jew-hater'.

well, you are a Jew hater. You attempt to hide it with phrases like, "i love jews. zionists on the other hand are bad for the world. i find many of them to be sociopaths." And you've refered to my "jewishness" and spend most of your time on this forum saying how bad Israel and Zionists are.

So it may be hard for you to spot someone who hates Jews since you are so bigoted. But why should anyone waste their time with your bigoted trolling posts?

well, you are a Jew hater. You attempt to hide it with phrases like, "i love jews. zionists on the other hand are bad for the world. i find many of them to be sociopaths." And you've refered to my "jewishness" and spend most of your time on this forum saying how bad Israel and Zionists are.

So it may be hard for you to spot someone who hates Jews since you are so bigoted. But why should anyone waste their time with your bigoted trolling posts?

Hey let him froth at the mouth, I like to keep my enemies close. :P

show proof of this or i will report you for false and defaming remarks.

I already gave you 2 instances of hate speech, though you removed them from my post.

So here are the links for those who should see what you really think:

zionism is an ideology just like nazism. anyone who is okay with either of those ideology is either deluded to how morally wrong they are or they are sociopaths. Post 19

i love jews.zionists on the other hand are bad for the world. i find many of them to be sociopaths.

i despise zionism just like i despise the taliban and their ideology. Post 23

are you interested in the truth or are you interested in driving home an agenda by any means possible? don't allow your jewishness get in the way of being honest. Post 57

You really need to face your demons and get over it. I'm surprised no one has reported you for your hate speech.

Edited by sharkman

Brzezinski is old Polish royalty which tended towards Anti-Semitism as part of the defunct Catholic Blood Libel. He actually grew-up in Nazi Germany and Canada with his diplomat father. Not sure if that had any influence, mind you. His dislike...hatred, rather...of Israel is a matter of public record. I recall a recent comment about shooting down Israeli planes as an example.

Brzezinski is old Polish royalty which tended towards Anti-Semitism as part of the defunct Catholic Blood Libel. He actually grew-up in Nazi Germany and Canada with his diplomat father. Not sure if that had any influence, mind you. His dislike...hatred, rather...of Israel is a matter of public record. I recall a recent comment about shooting down Israeli planes as an example.

Is'nt Brzezinski a member of the cryptic Trilateral Commission???

Really it's no surprise when Israel is targeted from the Carter's, Pat Buchanan's, Brzezinski and Mahmoud Ahmadinejads' of the world. It has been so since Jews were driven from their homes and land in 70- 73 A.D.

Jews excelled in every land they settled in in the diaspora. So then the jealousy, the use as scapegoats and the targets and accusations.

I agree but you don't go far enough back. Go back to at least the Jews' inhabitation of Goshen in Egypt, then their enslavement, and then their escape.

what absolute nonsense.

since when did zionism become judaism?

you need to understand the meaning of zionism.

Zi·on·ism

noun /ˈzīəˌnizəm/ 

A movement for (originally) the reestablishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann

i continue to be against this ideology/political movement since an overwhelming majority of those who consider themselves zionist support immoral and illegal acts.