Zbig: Israelis “bought influence” and outmaneuvered Obama

bud

what absolute nonsense.

since when did zionism become judaism?

you need to understand the meaning of zionism.

Zi·on·ism

noun /ˈzīəˌnizəm/ 

A movement for (originally) the reestablishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann

i continue to be against this ideology/political movement since an overwhelming majority of those who consider themselves zionist support immoral and illegal acts.

i continue to be against this ideology/political movement since an overwhelming majority of those who consider themselves zionist support immoral and illegal acts.

Your opinion is biased of course. Your posting history since I signed in supports that conclusion.

Certainly Israel in avoiding the Islamic world's attempts..invasion..thousand of rocket attacks at civilians, terrorist human bomber's, targeting to the nth degree by the stacked UN, facing factions, sectarian hate and perfidy from western countries even, has on occasion committed regrettable offenses.

However, Israel cannot afford a mistake. So while surgical strikes usually follow an attack,there is collateral damage. They face an enemy that teaches terrorism in schools. That has a mandate calling for the destruction of their legitimate country.

Now we know there are those, Jewish and others that fault Israel, as they are free to do even in Israel.

Those that chose to continually show hate and criticism for Israel or an habitual support and biased favoritism for those that attack Israel, show their face and it is one of Antisemitism wrapped neatly in a rubric of anti-Zionism or anti-Israel so as to disguise the sentiment. Fortunately when one is singularly determined to espouse such vitriolic opinions to one side, their intent, their bias, bigotry and real face is revealed.

I think of The Picture of Dorian Gray, the ugliness is eventually revealed to the viewer.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think coward's report,

you and sharkman are both cowards.

because instead of responding to someone who questions the content they're posting, you've used the anti-semite card.

not only are you not able to refute the criticism of your content, but you've also failed to show how i'm a racist.

Your opinion is biased of course. Your posting history since I signed in supports that conclusion.

Certainly Israel in avoiding the Islamic world's attempts..invasion..thousand of rocket attacks at civilians, terrorist human bomber's, targeting to the nth degree by the stacked UN, facing factions, sectarian hate and perfidy from western countries even, has on occasion committed regrettable offenses.

However, Israel cannot afford a mistake. So while surgical strikes usually follow an attack,there is collateral damage. They face an enemy that teaches terrorism in schools. That has a mandate calling for the destruction of their legitimate country.

Now we know there are those, Jewish and others that fault Israel, as they are free to do even in Israel.

Those that chose to continually show hate and criticism for Israel or an habitual support and biased favoritism for those that attack Israel, show their face and it is one of Antisemitism wrapped neatly in a rubric of anti-Zionism or anti-Israel so as to disguise the sentiment. Fortunately when one is singularly determined to espouse such vitriolic opinions to one side, their intent, their bias, bigotry and real face is revealed.

I think of The Picture of Dorian Gray, the ugliness is eventually revealed to the viewer.

there is a lot of misinformation in your post above.

there is a lot of misinformation in a lot of your posts.

just recently you posted that iran wants to annihilate israel and your only proof was an article from 2001 and a comment made by a non-government member. the web site itself is also questionable since the home page does not go to a news agency site.

this suspect article is your proof that iran wants to annihilate israel. of course, i question this suspect proof. you don't like that i don't just nod and agree to whatever garbage you decide to write on here and that i go against your narrative, so you call me a jew-hater.

you have no integrity.

Edited by bud

just recently you posted that iran wants to annihilate israel and your only proof was an article from 2001 and a comment made by a non-government member. the web site itself is also questionable since the home page does not go to a news agency site.

this suspect article is your proof that iran wants to annihilate israel. of course, i question this suspect proof. you don't like that i don't just nod and agree to whatever garbage you decide to write on here and that i go against your narrative, so you call me a jew-hater.

you have no integrity.

Au contraire, I encourage your Israeli vitriol, better it's in the open.

And If I judge you it is by your words. Not that they really amount to anything substantial in the

real world, they're simply more crap written on the wind.

Why not prove he didn't say that rather than suggesting it is fabricated? Do you deny he said my referenced quote?

you have no integrity.

Please quote the misinformation from my post.

you have no integrity.

What about this (link)?

IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has branded Israel a cancer cell that must be removed after Israeli gunfire killed 12 people and wounded hundreds as Palestinians marched in a mass show of mourning over the creation of the Jewish state.

"On the anniversary of this regime, people demonstrated in various places, but there were dead and wounded and this regime once again showed its real nature," he said in a television interview.

"Like a cancer cell that spreads through the body, this regime infects any region. It must be removed from the body," he added.

His statement came after earlier calls for Israel to be wiped out.

Or this (link)?

Creation of a Palestinian state would not satisfy those intent on "annihilating" Israel, Ahmadinejad said, speaking at Iran's annual Quds Day rally in support of the Palestinian cause.

"Do not think that your existence will be recognized with the recognition of the Palestinian state," the Iranian president said, addressing Israel. "You have no place in our region and among our nations, and you will not be able to continue your ignominious life on even a small part of the Palestinian territories."

Ahmadinejad also renewed his previous characterizations of the World War II Holocaust as a "lie."

you and sharkman are both cowards.

because instead of responding to someone who questions the content they're posting, you've used the anti-semite card.

not only are you not able to refute the criticism of your content, but you've also failed to show how i'm a racist.

No luck with reporting me, eh?

No luck with reporting me, eh?

Oh you've probably been reported by this kook...

The report was most likely summarily ignored by the mod's after considering the source...

Take a look at this persons other profile as NaomiGlover...This person put up a photo of Naomi Klein as a photo of him/herself...

Nutjob!!!

What about this (link)?

"Like a cancer cell that spreads through the body,
this regime infects any region
. It must be removed from the body," he added.

what about it? he's saying the regime should be removed.

Or this (link)?

Creation of a Palestinian state would not satisfy those intent on "annihilating" Israel, Ahmadinejad said, speaking at Iran's annual Quds Day rally in support of the Palestinian cause.

"Do not think that your existence will be recognized with the recognition of the Palestinian state," the Iranian president said, addressing Israel. "You have no place in our region and among our nations, and you will not be able to continue your ignominious life on
even a small part of the Palestinian territories.
"

palestinian territories.

where is your proof again that iran wants to annihilate the state of israel?

Edited by bud

what about it? he's saying the regime should be removed.

palestinian territories.

where is your proof again that iran wants to annihilate the state of israel?

I guess you can't read. He says it.

I guess you can't read. He says it.

i see no actual quote from ahmadinejad. show me a quote from ahmadinejad and not a paraphrase by a reporter. just one.

i'm surprised you guys can't find even one statement by ahmadinejad.

now about the israeli lobby; why do you guys feel so threatened when there is any mention of how much money the israeli lobby throws around in american politics? it's not like these things are made up. political contributions are right there for everyone to see. the information is not coming from alex jones, it's coming from mainstream media, like the LA times. like the information about how many millions gingrich received from a zionist businessman. you don't think gingrich now owes this guy some gratitude? like to call the palestinians 'an invented people'?

Why do you feel so threatened by Jews?

why would i feel threatened by jews when many jews are front and centre in the fight for justice against zionism and other destructive ideologies and movements around the world.

so tell me why you guys go off whenever there is any mention of zionist money in politics? why do you want to make it a taboo to talk about such things?

Because, when someone complains that the Jews control the government...or the media...or the freakin' planet it sets off warning bells. When you then call us members of the Hasbara when we roll our eyes at your suggestions only confirms these suspicions. When given comparisons such as South Viet-Nam (well after your treasured UN242) and you ignore them as unimportant, this pretty much sets it in stone. No Jews involved, afterall. Why would you care about S. Viet-Nam?

Yes, that's my question entirely. Your fears have no basis.

eh? you were almost able to have a conversation.

at the risk of not getting a response and instead receiving a diversion, i ask again:

tell me why you guys go off whenever there is any mention of zionist money in politics? why do you want to make it a taboo to talk about such things?

Because, when someone complains that the Jews control the government...or the media...or the freakin' planet it sets off warning bells. When you then call us members of the Hasbara when we roll our eyes at your suggestions only confirms these suspicions. When given comparisons such as South Viet-Nam (well after your treasured UN242) and you ignore them as unimportant, this pretty much sets it in stone. No Jews involved, afterall. Why would you care about S. Viet-Nam?

Quoted for effect!!!!

what's up DoP.

Because, when someone complains that the Jews control the government...

i didn't say anything about jews controlling the government. like i've said before, it's ridiculous to blame 'jews'. there are so many different types of jews out there with different opinions and ideologies, just like there are so many different types of christians and muslims.

this is about an ideology and a movement that drives people to do or condone immoral and illegal things. i may be against wahabism and other extremist movements and ideologies that some muslims follow, but it doesn't mean that i'm anti-islam.

my comments about money being used by zionists to influence america's foreign policy is a matter of fact with plenty of evidence to support it. you can't deny this fact without denying the truth.

my comments about money being used by zionists to influence america's foreign policy is a matter of fact with plenty of evidence to support it. you can't deny this fact without denying the truth.

Nothing wrong with that....Canadian lobbyists influence peddle in Washington too:

http://this.org/magazine/2012/01/16/when-canadas-biggest-businesses-need-access-in-washington-they-call-lobbyist-paul-frazer/

oops. bud is making too much sense. lets try to derail the conversation and get the clown hat on and try to drown out the truth.

Because, when someone complains that the Jews control the government...

i didn't say anything about jews controlling the government. like i've said before, it's ridiculous to blame 'jews'. there are so many different types of jews out there with different opinions and ideologies, just like there are so many different types of christians and muslims.

this is about an ideology and a movement that drives people to do or condone immoral and illegal things. i may be against wahabism and other extremist movements and ideologies that some muslims follow, but it doesn't mean that i'm anti-islam.

Edited by bud