New leader of the NDP - A Sepratist?

First clue was when the newly elected kid from Quebec annoucned proudly that he was a seperatist...and a NDP member of parliment - go figure - what the hell were the NDP thinking - so desperate to achieve the status of the offical oppostion that they not only slep with the devil but were also sodomized by him. All for the sake of power that is now as fleeting as a sun shower on a windy day.

yah you might want to check that scary scary NDP Constitution because they didn't bat an eye to kick the whole Quebec wing of the party out for being soft on Sepratism. You guys can keep trying to re-write history but you look uneducated as you do.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Conservative poster and I'm not in favor of a divided Canada. I do submit that the Bloc has a new name; New Democratic Pary of Canada.

That's patently absurd. You might as well say the Liberal Party has a new name: Conservative Party of Canada.

You have to be one of the rudest people on this forum. A point was stated that the woman has supported separatists, which has been reported in the media. Maybe her views have changed from what they were in a few years ago, maybe she supported those parties for other reason then the fact they were separatist parties, but there's no need to be calling someone a "dummy" because they don't share your beliefs.

Punked resorts to rudeness because he or she is incapable of using facts or reason to support his or her own viewpoint.

Punked resorts to rudeness because he or she is incapable of using facts or reason to support his or her own viewpoint.

Yah that's not the problem. Maybe you can go back through the thread I think I am the ONLY ONE on the whole thing that posted an outside link to a Source. I resort to rudeness because people around here like to make up lies and repeat them in this echo chamber.

yah you might want to check that scary scary NDP Constitution because they didn't bat an eye to kick the whole Quebec wing of the party out for being soft on Sepratism. You guys can keep trying to re-write history but you look uneducated as you do.

Can you provide a link to the NDP constitution?Something directly from the NDP itself?

Apparently it's not even on their own website for some reason.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/inside-politics-blog/2011/04/the-ndps-missing-constitution.html

When most of their caucus is not from Quebec and from former Bloc ridings you're saying that has no effect on the parties' direction? You've got to be kidding.

I think he thinks because he is to the right of the Conservative party but still votes for them he can claim he is some how not a conservative. Some people.

I have never cast a ballot for the Conservative Party of Canada. Nor could I.

I have no real formal education - I left before I even completed grade 10 - so I don't "look" uneducated....I am uneducated...and any club that you belong to is not one that I want to be a member of...Is this what YOUR ecducation has done for you ? To observe the likes of me and say that I am less than you? Great educational system - so how come all the problems in the world are not solved by your institutionalized group? Maybe you are not truely educated - just a parrot.

I was just guessing. Show me anything even remotely credible that says 40% of NDP voters are sovereigntists.

Perhaps you didn't realize that it was mostly francophone Bloc voters that shifted to the NDP. Or is it that you may perhaps believe these people became staunch federalists overnight?

I couldn't find that figure back, which I thought I read on Jean-François Lisée's blog a little while back, nor the poll which he referred to. Figures regarding overall support for sovereignty remaining the same can more easily be found however, regardless of the NDP's performance in the province.

It remains there are quite a lot of Québec sovereignists amongst the NDP voters, which is bound to make it uncomfortable for some of their militants.

So according to the Globe and Mail Turmel was a card carrying Bloc Québécois till January of this year.

And wished to conceal her membership in her majesty's loyal separatist party...not because she was opposed to the policies of the separatist party either....

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/turmels-resignation-letter-from-the-bloc-qubcois/article2116457/?from=2116721

I for one welcome the new leader of the NPD!