Who will be the next conservative train wreck?

I was really diasapointed that Geurgis did not win her seat.

But thats ok because the conservative party is a magnet for wack jobs and I'm sure with this last pick up theres got be be a couple of doozys just fermenting and getting ready to pop!

I'm salivating just waiting to see and hear about the next pre madona almighty wack job the conservatives are famous for.

Who knows maybe a more stable conservative will turn sour and spew foam from the mouth?

Any takers?

WWWTT

But thats ok because the conservative party is a magnet for wack jobs and I'm sure with this last pick up theres got be be a couple of doozys just fermenting and getting ready to pop!

I'm salivating just waiting to see and hear about the next pre madona almighty wack job the conservatives are famous for.

Who knows maybe a more stable conservative will turn sour and spew foam from the mouth?

Any takers?

WWWTT

Well the Libs still have Fry and you still have Libby. Harper got rid of her.

Well the Libs still have Fry and you still have Libby. Harper got rid of her.

Libby? LOL! Somebody where I used to work coloured a picture of her green, and it is amazing how much she looked like Fiona from "Shrek"!

Any takers?

WWWTT

Guergis made her own bed. Imho, going public in the middle of an election the way she did sealed her doom.

Even the public knew then that it would be unwise for the PM to have her back with the Conservatives.

What I'm interested to see are the newbie NDP MPs in Quebec which were swept in by the tide. Like that cocktail waitress....if her "interest" in politics is at such a low that she'd much rather spend the election campaign in Vegas, how will she fare in Parliament? A lot of young people among the newbies, nothing wrong with age....

...but young poeple usually start out by working from down the ladder and climb their way up......

How many among these newbies will be embarrassments for Layton?

Trost, or one of the other ten Saskatchewan empty-heads?

That's the guy who came first to my mind, but he's already made his mark.

The dinosaurs will be threatening to burst from their cages, and they'll be tough to squelch.

My 'I told you so!'s are at the ready.

There's a guy coming from the Maritimes to the Tory party and he says he's aPCer and we'll see if he and Harper clash or not. We'll also have to watch after a period of time, how many Tories will end up Independents. I can't see Harper changing his ways but who knows maybe his wife can advise more.

Any takers?

WWWTT

Take out a map of Alberta. Close your eyes, spin around three times, then place your finger on the map. See what electoral district you are pointing at, look up the member and there ya go.

Take out a map of Alberta. Close your eyes, spin around three times, then place your finger on the map. See what electoral district you are pointing at, look up the member and there ya go.

I don't get why liberal bigots think it's an awful thing to mock Quebecers, but gleefully mock and ridicule people from Alberta. Maybe you could explain that to me.

Any takers?

WWWTT

The odds of any Tory foaming at the mouth more than you do are extremely remote.

I don't get why liberal bigots think it's an awful thing to mock Quebecers, but gleefully mock and ridicule people from Alberta. Maybe you could explain that to me.

When you can explain why you are such a big sucky baby sometimes. I mock all equally, especially whiney Ontarians.

Now go get me some poutine and a bucket of draft and don't trip on the Jos. Louis on the way back.

:D

When you can explain why you are such a big sucky baby sometimes. I mock all equally, especially whiney Ontarians.

Now go get me some poutine and a bucket of draft and don't trip on the Jos. Louis on the way back.

:D

Still sore about the election huh? :lol:

Any takers?

WWWTT

Pat Martin.

Cause you've been acting like quite a titty baby.

Ah, I see. Well, no actually. The election was fun, good time following the campaigns. Had a few laughs and I got what I wanted: watching the LPC elites chow down on some humble pie.

But I can't wait for the first Albertan neocon to blow a gasket. Always good times! :P

Ah, I see. Well, no actually. The election was fun, good time following the campaigns. Had a few laughs and I got what I wanted: watching the LPC elites chow down on some humble pie.

But I can't wait for the first Albertan neocon to blow a gasket. Always good times! :P

What makes them neocons vs just conservatives?

Guergis made her own bed. Imho, going public in the middle of an election the way she did sealed her doom.

Even the public knew then that it would be unwise for the PM to have her back with the Conservatives.

What I'm interested to see are the newbie NDP MPs in Quebec which were swept in by the tide. Like that cocktail waitress....if her "interest" in politics is at such a low that she'd much rather spend the election campaign in Vegas, how will she fare in Parliament? A lot of young people among the newbies, nothing wrong with age....

...but young poeple usually start out by working from down the ladder and climb their way up......

How many among these newbies will be embarrassments for Layton?

I think that Layton will prove to be an embarrassment for many of them too. He certainly will for all of Canada - no kidding, I'm serious.