Layton found nude in massage parlour!

When people here say he just got a massage, it sounds very innocent but once the facts are interlaced into that massage it changes the picture dramatically.

He wasn't just getting a massage in a normal place but in a suspected bawdy house where Asian sex workers were known to ply their trade. When police arrived the Asian who was massaging Jack Layton left the room with a wet tissue as well. It doesn't look good.

Please stop leaving out the complete facts.

I know when I have massage oil on my hands I wipe it off what do you do let if just dry there?

What known Asian sex worker, again be careful what you imply. Just because she is Asian doesn't make her a sex worker.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I haven't actually seen a statement of facts. Do you have an actual link?

Don't you find this at all suspicious?

Story is here.

Ofc it's suspicious, I'm not obtuse. They were probably holding onto this just in case. This is the time for just in case. Politics is a dirty business. This makes it exciting to me, even if it was about Harper.

Story is here.

Ofc it's suspicious, I'm not obtuse. They were probably holding onto this just in case. This is the time for just in case. Politics is a dirty business. This makes it exciting to me, even if it was about Harper.

And news agencies aren't supposed to play politics. "Holding on to this just in case" suggests something very un-journalistic. In fact the whole thing smells very bad, indeed.

NDP leader Jack Layton found nude in massage parlor, bawdy house in 1996 during police raid. Layton reportedly told police it was just massage. He was found lying naked in a bed reportedly.

Story breaking on Sun News.....

And now the real story:)

Steve Harper has a heart attack and dies. He goes to hell where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you, but you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got 3 people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Steve thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed. The devil opened the door to the first room. In it was former President Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. Nixon kept diving in and surfacing gasping for air, then immediately diving back into the water again over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell.

"No!" Steve said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long." The devil led him to the next room. In it was British Prime Minister Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No way! I've got this problem with my shoulder. It would be constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented Steve.

The devil opened the third door. In it, Steve saw Jack Layton lying naked in a rub and tug. Bent over him was s asian lady named Jade, doing what she does best. Steve Harper looked at this in disbelief for awhile and finally said, "Yeah I could handle this."

The devil smiled and said . . . "Jade you're free to go...

And news agencies aren't supposed to play politics. "Holding on to this just in case" suggests something very un-journalistic. In fact the whole thing smells very bad, indeed.

I have a sneaking suspicion that a political party insider leaked this to the press and to Sun News purposely cause they knew that they would run it. Sun newspapers are tabloid newspapers same goes for their TV news imo.

I hope Layton will sue them.

I'm calling B.S. on this. We have an unnamed cop making claims based on a "notebook", not on a police report. Sun made a big deal of its journalistic integrity with the whole Iggy in Iraq picture, but demonstrates very clearly that it has little enough integrity in this case. Thus far, without actual corroboration, what he have is a smear, pure and simple.

Sun News is a lot of things, but news agency ain't one of them. I'm asking for an actual verifiable citation.

Like what? The actual Police report itself? I don't think those things are available to the public. I could always be wrong.

Edited by Mr.Canada

I have a sneaking suspicion that a political party insider leaked this to the press and to Sun News purposely cause they knew that they would run it. Sun newspapers are tabloid newspapers same goes for their TV news imo.

Apart from what others are claiming, I think, unless Sun can come up with some actual corroborating evidence, that they will soon be taken to court over this one. There does not appear from what I've read of this story to be any verifiable evidence for the claim that Layton was in a bawdy house receiving sexual favors from an Asian prostitute.

Like what? The actual Police report itself? I don't think those things are available to the public. I could always be wrong.

The police report will be public record. Doesn't it bother you in the least that Sun has not provided it? Surely even you, Mr. C, must see that there is something very very wrong with this picture.

I'm calling B.S. on this. We have an unnamed cop making claims based on a "notebook", not on a police report. Sun made a big deal of its journalistic integrity with the whole Iggy in Iraq picture, but demonstrates very clearly that it has little enough integrity in this case. Thus far, without actual corroboration, what he have is a smear, pure and simple.

Neither Jack Layton nor Olivia Chow are denying it took place. We have Chow issuing a statement as well. That gives t he story at least some credibility. I have a feeling we'll find out more tomorrow when Jack faces the media scrums. He has some questions to answer.

The police report will be public record. Doesn't it bother you in the least that Sun has not provided it? Surely even you, Mr. C, must see that there is something very very wrong with this picture.

Even me? Lol come on. Sure I'm a partisan conservative but I don't want people unfairly targeted with false accusations either. It cheapens everything.

I would've thought that the News agency in question would've checked facts before saying these things. Or they could be in serious trouble. A news agency cannot just say whatever they want. They cannot make the news only report it.

Edited by Mr.Canada

The paper says there was no police report at all. Police don't do reports on things like "We went in and a guy was getting a massage". It says they took him name to go in a file of johns which they keep so they can track and see if people pop up repeatedly. That is it. They took his name, no report was filed.

Neither Jack Layton nor Olivia Chow are denying it took place. We have Chow issuing a statement as well. That gives t he story at least some credibility. I have a feeling we'll find out more tomorrow when Jack faces the media scrums. He has some questions to answer.

That is a very substantial distortion, Mr. Canada. They're not denying he had a massage, they're denying there was anything untoward about it, and based on the balance of evidence and the fact that he was not charged, and that all the scandalous bits are not from a document that was public record that what we're seeing is an ugly little smear campaign.

No one denies that in 1996 some police office busted in on Jack having a massage at a licensed massage parlor. I agree.

BTW Mr. Canada you don't seem to worried that the cop says in the article he has an ax to grind with Layon, and wished he did catch him doing something wrong. Why don't you mention that?

Edited by punked

The paper says there was no police report at all. Police don't do reports on things like "We went in and a guy was getting a massage". It says they took him name to go in a file of johns which they keep so they can track and see if people pop up repeatedly. That is it. They took his name, no report was filed.

Even better. We have some cop's private notebook, which we have no idea of the accuracy of, no official police report of any kind, and all of this being released by a media outlet that basically fancies itself as a Canadian version of a British tabloid.

Yeah, I think lawyers will be knocking on Sun's doors very soon.

Hrm, once I calm down from my hyper partisan aha moment high I'm starting to see holes in this too. I want to see how this will play out.

I'm just saying that the media will tread very lightly with this story. The story if it gets reported on at all will be about Sun media and "fact checking". It wont be about Layton because the lawyer is already sending out letters.

Pretty disgusting, huh. Typical that Mr. C would frequent a repugnant media outlet like Sun.

I watched it a total of 5 times I think. That was far too many chances. CBC News Network is far better, and if I just want the news, I'll still go to CTV News Channel.

I watched it a total of 5 times I think. That was far too many chances. CBC News Network is far better, and if I just want the news, I'll still go to CTV News Channel.

At peak watching they are getting ratings of 1,500 people or roughly 4 per riding. The network is a money loser. It will be gone soon enough.