Now its the Harper Regime...lol, I'm loving this

All regimes fall and Harper's regime will too, dictators are alway overthrown.

Are you suggesting Harper will use helicopter gunships against his people?

From the linked article:

But the Liberals didnt give up. In the Commons foyer after Question Period, finance critic Scott Brison took some time to explain why they are calling the Conservative government a regime.

Wasn't it Scott Brison who suggested that a Canadian marriage could consist of any four mammals of any gender, providing that one of them was a human over the age of 14? I forget whether it was he or Graham who proposed to marry himself to a musk ox, a goat, and a 14 year old boy on Hans Island. </sarcasm>

Edited by jbg

All regimes fall and Harper's regime will too, dictators are alway overthrown.

"Ours is the kind of love...that legends are made of. More than a mere sensation...defys the imagination...not even the stars....can compare to what's ours..........When we dance - in such deep romance WE'RE TAKING IT ALL....

"Diamonds, diamonds and gold are bought and sold........Empires rise and fall - they lose it all - Cos' WE'RE TAKING IT ALL".....from a tune written by Alec Bachlow - which is me.....Dictators dictate - if they dictate what is good - I don't have a problem with that.....If they turn into delusional jerks that have lost their grip on reality.....then simply ask them to leave...and they will. So far Harper strikes me as a non-starter - he has not move the nation ahead or backwards - kind of a limbo until the people decide what they want - Canadians really have no clear vision of what they want....if they don't state their case - some one will make the decision for them...a person must know one thing in life- WHAT THEY WANT!

If Harper and Ignatieff were aboard a crashing airplane...who would be saved? Canada!!!

Don't forget LAYTON, PLEASE don't forget to put Layton on that same plane...