A small nuclear war would slow global warming (NASA)

scouterjim

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Let's nuke sombody and stop all the global warming! I can't believe they even released this news.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/small-nuclear-war-stall-global-warming-20110228-095602.html

The effects of nuclear winter have been talked about for decades, this is hardly anything new. That being said, if we wanted to use nuclear detonations for climate control, the events could obviously take place in unpopulated areas. It wouldn't have to be a "war". However, it also seems self-evident that at this point, climate change does not warrant such drastic action, particularly given the negative side-effects of nuclear explosions and nuclear winter.

Tell me you don't truely believe in 'chemtrails'.

I've made a thread on geo-engineering her on MLW. Check it out and see for yourself. I am not 100% sure, but it sure as hell does not seem normal to me. I've been looking into it for about 6 months now. The technology for this has existed since the 40s.

I've done some videos as well and linked my youtube channel on it all. I've even got some books on geo-enginnering and atmospheric aerosols are mentioned throughout, I don;t understand a lot of the physics in the book, but it's not something new.

My uncle who is former Canadian military recognizes a lot of what was in the one book I lent him. He does not disagree with me. I consider my uncle a pretty smart and intelligent man.

I know it won't convince you, so you should be able to read all that information and still believe it is normal contrails.

WHO STOLE MY HAT MADE OF TINFOIL????

However, it also seems self-evident that at this point, climate change does not warrant such drastic action, particularly given the negative side-effects of nuclear explosions and nuclear winter.

Climate change definitely doesn't warrant such action. The world could, however, benefit by a nuclear tradeoff among the countries ranging from Pakistan to Yemen/Oman, and from Libya to Algeria to Chad to Sudan (ex the new South Sudan). Edited by jbg

Attempts at cooling the planet are already taking place. 'Chemtrails' aka geo-engineering aka weather modification. I think I've made a thread on this ...

Oh shit ... forgot my tinfoil hat.

Similar to the geniuses that wanted to melt the Arctic ice pack during the 1970's?

Similar to the geniuses that wanted to melt the Arctic ice pack during the 1970's?

It's bizarre, this whole chemtrial/contrail conspiracy thing. Contrails have been part of our civilization since the first aircraft went high enough to have the H2O in its exhaust freeze into ice particles as this photo of a pack of B-17s circa 1943 proves.

Oddly, the conspiracy doesn't focus on the actual obvious effect of too much high altitude aircraft activity...which is that they form man-made cirrus clouds that can turn a sunny day cloudy. Instead, it's always some form of mind control drugs etc/et al being dispersed onto the unknowing sheeple below.

Edit: here's a good one from the 1957 Farnborough Air Show which featured 90 Valiants and Canberras of Bomber Command contrailing at 35,000 ft. Note the visible aircraft are @ low altitude (cumulus clouds)

Edited by DogOnPorch

• 5 weeks later...

erm...

I'm not certain that nuclear winter is a fair trade off for any form of global warming....

:blink:

I'll say. Freaky that they would even state something like this publicly. World has turned on its own for a long time without any help from humans. The sun rises and sets. And the weather seems fully able to take care of itself, too. I like this system so far.

Edited by jefferiah

I'll say. Freaky that they would even state something like this publicly. World has turned on its own for a long time without any help from humans. The sun rises and sets. And the weather seems fully able to take care of itself, too. I like this system so far.

I agree. We should not be messing with the climate like that. I may believe in some crazy things, but I find it even crazier that people would consider a small nuclear war or even detonating some nukes to cool the planet. Unfortunately my tinfoil hat wont stop the radiation.

It's because the Neo-Liars are just so, so wanting to use nukes in a war. They manipulate media and release stories, to soften public opinion over a period of time. This pathetic, ridiculous proposal exposes their motives.

Indeed, are people starting to pay attention and finally figure it out? I sure hope so.

It's because the Neo-Liars are just so, so wanting to use nukes in a war. They manipulate media and release stories, to soften public opinion over a period of time. This pathetic, ridiculous proposal exposes their motives.

Really? I have always wondered what people who believe such things did before the Internet. Letters to the Editor? ;)

Really? I have always wondered what people who believe such things did before the Internet. Letters to the Editor? ;)

Well, yeah...but with the advent of chemtrails, the mind control drugs forced you to send recipes for pecan pie to the editor, instead. Tinfoil hats and the internet changed all that, thank goodness.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Has that ever made a difference before?

Actually..Yeah!

It used to be that these conspiracy theories were poorly written in different colour crayon..

Now,someone gets a professionally done website and it legitimises goofy ideas...

Edited by Jack Weber

A bit of moderate genocide might be very good...we could start by getting rid of the people that want to get rid of the people.

Well now hang on Oleg. Because following that logic you want to get rid of yourself and I was just getting used to the fact you will be the nextGovernor General and have this huge state wedding to Rita McNeil and she single handedly orders up the entire country's supply of beef for her dinner.

Edited by Rue

Actually..Yeah!

It used to be that these conspiracy theories were poorly written in different colour crayon..

Now,someone gets a professionally done website and it legitimises goofy ideas...

Nah the only thing this forum legitimises is wierd spelling.