A small nuclear war would slow global warming (NASA)

scouterjim

Well, yeah...but with the advent of chemtrails, the mind control drugs forced you to send recipes for pecan pie to the editor, instead. Tinfoil hats and the internet changed all that, thank goodness.

No need to invoke tinfoil hat-dom in this instance. The headline reads WAR, not just a non-hostile detonation for the purpose of fixing something.

Read, and comprehend

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. It was the glee you folks had, putting condiments on your turd sandwiches

No doubt Obama has bad breath. He who has the worst breath, becomes president

Edited by Sir Bandelot

F*****g kangaroos.

I never really expected an answer from you anyways. Come on doggy .. yes or no?

Do you still beat your wife? What is this? Law and Order and you're Jack McCoy?

Permission to treat as a hostile witness.

This is what I "support" re: nuclear weapons and their use. You should watch it if it matters so much to you what I "support".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023790698427111488#

F*****g kangaroos.

Do you still beat your wife? What is this? Law and Order and you're Jack McCoy?

This is what I "support" re: nuclear weapons and their use. You should watch it if it matters so much to you what I "support".

So you still can't even give a simple yes or no.

LOL! No wonder some of these guys don't have a sense of humor.

Speaking of funny.

GH: No wonder some of you can't answer a simple question.

Meh...you're pretty non-responsive to hostile questioning yourself.

GH: Talk scum...yes or no!! (shines bright light in captive DOP's eyes)

DOP: No. (squinting)

GH: 'No' you don't want nuclear war?

DOP: No...'no' I don't answer stupid questions.

(Bond theme starts playing)

Edited by DogOnPorch

If I don't have and answer, I don't go posting garbage just to post. I'll just assume you do support a nuclear war to combat global warming.

Now...what did I say about your stupid questions? That applies to your stupid assumptions, too.

:P

LOL! Many years ago, MAD's Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions (by Don Martin) was all the rage in paperbacks. Now where did I put my copy....could use it right now!

I had 'em all too...Al Jaffee.

:lol:

Edited by DogOnPorch

Jaffee did those great fold-in back covers on the magazine, if you recall.

Yep...the whole magazine was a training manual for Mockers in Waiting. It is only here at MLW that I fully appreciate the value of MAD Magazine! ;)

Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions – written and illustrated by Al Jaffee, this long-running series reproduces unnecessary questions (i.e., "Hot enough for you?" "Did that hurt?") and supplies three sarcastic responses for each, along with a blank box for the reader to supply their own snappy answer. A mini-version of this feature occasionally appears in the magazine's "Fundalini" section, consisting of just one question. Mad has also published several separate, standalone paperbacks of these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recurring_features_in_Mad_%28magazine%29

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Yep...the whole magazine was a training manual for Mockers in Waiting. It is only here at MLW that I fully appreciate the value of MAD Magazine! ;)

Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions – written and illustrated by Al Jaffee, this long-running series reproduces unnecessary questions (i.e., "Hot enough for you?" "Did that hurt?") and supplies three sarcastic responses for each, along with a blank box for the reader to supply their own snappy answer. A mini-version of this feature occasionally appears in the magazine's "Fundalini" section, consisting of just one question. Mad has also published several separate, standalone paperbacks of these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recurring_features_in_Mad_%28magazine%29

Spy vs Spy was naturally my favorite...as well as Sergio Aragonés's 'Marginals'...

The TV show never did capture the magazine's appeal.