Astonishing Hannity supports Obama - kinda

I was surfing and hit upon Hannity which I find is always good for a laugh or piss off.

He had Luntz (an evil genius btw) with the Ohio republican caucaus. there were about 30 of them and Luntz was doing his thing asking them opinions of various topics.

He asked if anyone thought Obama was a Muslim. About HALF of these people raised their hands! These are the people who supposedly vote for candidates, help run local campaigns etc. etc. Luntz said "do you realize what you are saying?" to which he got a chorus of nods.

And then something astonishing happened - when luntz went to move on Hannity interjected and said, I cant leave this controversy - I have no problem with Obama being a Christian - he a member of rev wrights radical liberation church, but he is a christian.

I wasn't astonished at the unbelieveable ignorance of these supposedly political astute individuals. I was astonished that Hannity was actually embarassed and had to say something about it. Will wonders never cease.

Another example of American exceptionalism at its worst.

I don't believe that, in their heart of hearts, they really believe he's a muslim. They just don't like him and want to do whatever they can to discredit him. It's like the birthers. Nobody really believes that when he was born, they snuck this baby into the country so that he could one day run for president. They just see it as a last-ditch opportunity to delegitimize his presidency.

Except for Shady and Scribblet.

They really believe this stuff. :lol:

Hannity I can see, Rush too, but if I ever saw Beck do that I'd check myself into a Hospital because I'd having delusions...

Faux News is what it is, something to cater to the single digit IQ crowds...

I don't believe that, in their heart of hearts, they really believe he's a muslim. They just don't like him and want to do whatever they can to discredit him. It's like the birthers. Nobody really believes that when he was born, they snuck this baby into the country so that he could one day run for president. They just see it as a last-ditch opportunity to delegitimize his presidency.

First off there's no need to bring up other people's names or what they think in a thread they haven't participated in I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.

Secondly, where have I ever said that he wasn't born in the U.S. or that he is a Muslim - cos I have not. So please keep me out of your misinformation, innuendo and drive by smears and do not impute words, beliefs or actions to me, that I have never said.

Edited by scribblet

Either way, you will always like to watch. American "exceptionalism" in Canada means there is always something to watch on TV.

Something to watch, yes... Something worth watching, not so much... Entertainment value, not too bad if one is selective...

Obama just might be a Muslim. He just might not be an American either. Shady might be right, there is no birth certificate, and even Michelle Obama indicates Barack was not born in the USA.

I've seen videos with Obama telling a crowd about his time at the Indonesian muslim school. I'll dig up those videos tonight for you. Weather you believe them or not, that is another thing.

If Obama is not a natural US citizen, that might tell you the fate of the country as a whole.

Obama just might be a Muslim. He just might not be an American either. Shady might be right, there is no birth certificate, and even Michelle Obama indicates Barack was not born in the USA.

I've seen videos with Obama telling a crowd about his time at the Indonesian muslim school. I'll dig up those videos tonight for you. Weather you believe them or not, that is another thing.

If Obama is not a natural US citizen, that might tell you the fate of the country as a whole.

You might not be serious either. At least I hope you're not because if you are you've drunk the koolaid. Utter nonsense.

The Obama is a Muslim, or Obama isn't an American citizen are two things, that if left alone, would die off. But for some reason, the media sees fit to ask people these questions on a regular basis. Enforcing the notion that there's actually a reason to ask the questions in the first place.

You might not be serious either. At least I hope you're not because if you are you've drunk the koolaid. Utter nonsense.

When Shady talked about it before, I ridiculed him and thought the same thing. Now that I have looked into it some, it is highly questionable. I mean the birth certificate that is shown on the website regarding the issue does not have an official Hawaii seal on it.

I'll post some vids later that support this notion. You can make up your mind then. But if you discard it outright, it might be because you are drinking the kool-aid as well.

But think of these ramifications if the above is true. If Obama was not born in the US, then what does that tell you of his presidency? And what does that tell you about the government on the whole?

Is this one of the things you've learned from ol' conspiracy-What'shisname?

Because the "Obama's a non-American Muslim" bit has been debunked.

Quite some time ago, actually.