The crisis in Egypt

GostHacked

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep telling yourself that as the Muslim Brotherhood starts its little Jihad...

If you think there is going to be any sort of representative democracy in Egypt,I've got several unicorns I can sell you..

Hell...I'll give 'em to ya' for free!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

you're an emotional and fearful person.

you're so deep in your victimhood mentality that you seem to be unable to accept that the reason why so many people are concerned about israel is not because they're jewish, but because israel is treating a group of people the way they are.

What do you expect when the "Let's give Hamas a Hug!" crowd shows up to use this as a specious attempt to go off on their silly point???

Dub,Naomi,Bud should take it back to Bedwetter.ca (Rabble.ca) and have group cry session...

Edited by Jack Weber

What do you expect when the "Let's give Hamas a Hug!" crowd shows up to use this as a specious attempt to go off on their silly point???

Bud,Naomi,Bud should take it back to Bedwetter.ca (Rabble.ca) and have group cry session...

Israel - Palestine, who cares? I'm thinking if the US public wakes up to what's really going on in the US right now (which they may or may not do) that little backwater squable ain't gonna seem all that important... ;)

You mean about to chant..

"We're Number 2...We're Number 2!!"

:lol:

They can hope to be that LUCKY...

Hear about ALL the teacher layoffs being planned down under us? 10,000 in Texas alone thousands in a lot of other states too... Here I thought Americans were "concerned" they were falling behind the rest of the world in education... Guess not, eh...

Combined with the upcoming gas prices, JUST MAYBE some very stupid people may wake up and see the sunlight...

:lol:

They can hope to be that LUCKY...

Hear about ALL the teacher layoffs being planned down under us? 10,000 in Texas alone thousands in a lot of other states too... Here I thought Americans were "concerned" they were falling behind the rest of the world in education... Guess not, eh...

Combined with the upcoming gas prices, JUST MAYBE some very stupid people may wake up and see the sunlight...

The states are broke...

The answer...

Right to Work!!!

It seems they just can't stop "Bringin' the Stupid!"...

The states are broke...

The answer...

Right to Work!!!

It seems they just can't stop "Bringin' the Stupid!"...

Fraid so... Tis the "American way" after all...

All kidding aside my friend, depending on who's running Canada's Gov down the road, Canada may not be all that far behind... ;)

All kidding aside my friend, depending on who's running Canada's Gov down the road, Canada may not be all that far behind... ;)

See....that's the difference...the Americans don't care what the hell happens in Canada!

Tis' the "American Way". ;)

Edited by bush_cheney2004

See....that's the difference...the Americans don't care what the hell happens in Canada!

Tis' the "American Way". ;)

GOOD thing, wouldn't want Americans getting any smarter than they already are... :D

Won't be...The only thing that might save a portion of this country is the oil and gas sector..

But it's gonna be gubment cheese for the rest of us...

these people realize the injustice the palestinians are experiencing just like most others around the world.
I hope that people besides you realize the injustice Qadafi is inflicting by ordering the firing of bullets into unarmed crowds.