Pakistan Floods

The people of Pakistan have been punished by Allah for their government's cooperation with the Great Satan, in their petty wars. For their violent acts against the true believers, they have been laid low and made to drown in the tears of their misery. Let this be a lesson for any Muslim nation that ponders alliance with the West.

The people of Pakistan have been punished by Allah for their government's cooperation with the Great Satan, in their petty wars. For their violent acts against the true believers, they have been laid low and made to drown in the tears of their misery. Let this be a lesson for any Muslim nation that ponders alliance with the West.

I disagree. The people of Pakistan have been punished for their cooperation with the Taliban. The chickens have come home to roost.

I disagree with you. I don't know if there's any truth to this, but, I did read that it was Pakistan and some of the Royal Family of Saudis Arabia, that planned the 9/11 with the help of US insiders. GW told Pakistan that they were going to help the US with OBL after 9/11 or else they would bomb the help out of the country. By no means was/is Pakistan a friend of the US.

The government of Pakistan has taken action against my Muslim brothers in the bordering regions with Afghanistan. In Swat valley, the traitorous Pakistani goons slaughtered God's holy warriors, at the behest of America. Now this very same place has suffered the wrath of Allah.

A friend of the US Pakistan is not. The Great Satan has no friends, save perhaps the murderous Zionist regime. But Pakistan appeases and fears America, rather than proudly resisting as it should. For this faithlessness they have been punished.

A friend of the US Pakistan is not. The Great Satan has no friends, save perhaps the murderous Zionist regime. But Pakistan appeases and fears America, rather than proudly resisting as it should. For this faithlessness they have been punished.

:lol: Now I know you're a comedian. Know any magic tricks? :huh:

The government of Pakistan has taken action against my Muslim brothers in the bordering regions with Afghanistan. In Swat valley, the traitorous Pakistani goons slaughtered God's holy warriors, at the behest of America. Now this very same place has suffered the wrath of Allah.

Lictor...

Stop it!!!

You're killin' me here!!

:lol::lol::lol:

However,you're beginning to concern me with your screenname mood swings...

When are you going to break out the "Ratio" personality?

Edited by Jack Weber

Sounds like Allah is a impotent wimp compared to the USA. He murders the children of Pakistan 'cause he's pissed at the parents. In thew civilized world, we jail someone like that.

I'm actually surprised that you have not twisted this in to some evil act laided out by the Great satan for our western enjoyment. Instead you've laided it at your gods feet, praising him for punishing the people of Pakistan , giving him credit for powers that he does not have. One could ask why he does not use these great powers you acredit him of having to help the Muslim people in their struggles. Maybe he is not as powerful as say the great satan, or the cristian and jewish god. or perhaps it is just that he is pissed at his Muslim followers for some reason...Maybe the Muslim nations should ponder that for awhile....

Many Nations have taken action against your muslim brothers in the Swat Valley region, In including ours which begs the question once again why have they not been punished...instead your god has seen to NATO and pakistans victories over and over again....If this is the case perhaps your self acclaimed "Gods warriors" are impotant, or being punished what ever the case they have been reduced to live with the goats, hide like rats in the caves within the mountains....coming out only at night to terrorise they're own people with murder and threats...Gods warriors indeed...

A friend of the US Pakistan is not. The Great Satan has no friends, save perhaps the murderous Zionist regime. But Pakistan appeases and fears America, rather than proudly resisting as it should. For this faithlessness they have been punished

Funney you mention the murderous Zionist regime, when you claim to live within it's borders , living off the very fat you so hate, makes me rethink your actions and what you are doing so proudly to resist the temptations of the west and Zionist movement....other than preach your hate on a western web site such as this...No sir i've seen what you and your ilk are capable of in Afghanistan, the terror and death they sow all in the name of their religion...and trust me when i say it is extremist views such as yours that will keep me in uniform for a long time to come....

Perhaps when you finally grow up to be a full blown terrorist,we will share a tea together in the mountains of Afghanistan, or the Swat Vally and trade stories or perhaps some bullets.

Edited by Army Guy

im not sure I agree with calling the US the "great satan" but we urgently need to send AID to pakistan, and begin opening our borders to accomodate this calamity... like we should have done for the haitian earthquake...

I'm actually surprised that you have not twisted this in to some evil act laided out by the Great satan for our western enjoyment. Instead you've laided it at your gods feet, praising him for punishing the people of Pakistan , giving him credit for powers that he does not have. One could ask why he does not use these great powers you acredit him of having to help the Muslim people in their struggles. Maybe he is not as powerful as say the great satan, or the cristian and jewish god. or perhaps it is just that he is pissed at his Muslim followers for some reason...Maybe the Muslim nations should ponder that for awhile....

Many Nations have taken action against your muslim brothers in the Swat Valley region, In including ours which begs the question once again why have they not been punished...instead your god has seen to NATO and pakistans victories over and over again....If this is the case perhaps your self acclaimed "Gods warriors" are impotant, or being punished what ever the case they have been reduced to live with the goats, hide like rats in the caves within the mountains....coming out only at night to terrorise they're own people with murder and threats...Gods warriors indeed...

Funney you mention the murderous Zionist regime, when you claim to live within it's borders , living off the very fat you so hate, makes me rethink your actions and what you are doing so proudly to resist the temptations of the west and Zionist movement....other than preach your hate on a western web site such as this...No sir i've seen what you and your ilk are capable of in Afghanistan, the terror and death they sow all in the name of their religion...and trust me when i say it is extremist views such as yours that will keep me in uniform for a long time to come....

Perhaps when you finally grow up to be a full blown terrorist,we will share a tea together in the mountains of Afghanistan, or the Swat Vally and trade stories or perhaps some bullets.

I dunno....the postings are such a caricature, they appear designed to make Muslims look like a bunch of fanatics. While no doubt there are True Believers who speak in such a hilariously ridiculous way, good money is on the notion that this poster is a Muslim-hater, pretending.

Guest American Woman

I dunno....the postings are such a caricature, they appear designed to make Muslims look like a bunch of fanatics. While no doubt there are True Believers who speak in such a hilariously ridiculous way, good money is on the notion that this poster is a Muslim-hater, pretending.

It may not even be a Muslim hater. It may simply be someone getting their jollies out of riling people up.

im not sure I agree with calling the US the "great satan" but we urgently need to send AID to pakistan, and begin opening our borders to accomodate this calamity... like we should have done for the haitian earthquake...

India can open her borders...they did bugger all for the Haitians so they owe one..

india's is not at all as rich as us....

India GDP is over one trillion USD and is the 11th largest economy in the world. They share a border and a culture. They are in the best position to provide aid, they can send it by car....

You not knowing this suggests you are a racist.

Edited by M.Dancer

India GDP is over one trillion USD and is the 11th largest economy in the world. They share a border and a culture. They are in the best position to provide aid, they can send it by car....

You not knowing this suggests you are a racist.

they also have grueling poverty that is there thanks to our british ancestors... if anything we owe india a debt in this respect.

I know about india,

my very racist "friend"...

they also have grueling poverty that is there thanks to our british ancestors... if anything we owe india a debt in this respect.

I know about india,

my very racist "friend"...

Apparently you don't. They have one of the fastest growing economies in the world. My question is, why do you hate Indians so much that you consider them helpless and unable to help their kith, kin and neighbours?

I find ratio's posts more unsavory than the clearly satirical Mansour.

I don't have British ancestors. If you feel you owe India some debt, go ahead and pay it, and leave the rest of us out of it. Thanks.