Video Evidence of NAACP racism

Ditto. That's why I figured you asked me the question. It's bizarre. But if you're white liberal guilt makes you uncomfortable when a black person acts in a racist way, that's your problem.

I've seen black people act in a racist way many, many times. I'm still at a loss to find anything definable as racism in that video. I was hoping you would be able to use words to explain how your sensitivities were offended, but I guess every time you do that you make a fool of yourself. I understand whey you want to just avoid the whole thing.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto. That's why I figured you asked me the question. It's bizarre. But if you're white liberal guilt makes you uncomfortable when a black person acts in a racist way, that's your problem. You should work to remedy it.

It's disgusting the way you and your nazi friend try to keep this phony issue going. This whole fraud from Breitbart was spawned, metastasized, and died while I was away, and yet you guys are pretending that there is a story here...besides the obvious one that Andrew Breitbart posted his 2nd fraudulent video which he should be sued off the internet for.

Now, if you do find an actual example of black racism, there still is no equivalency since institutional racism has moved in one direction discriminating against blacks and other minorities. The U.S. Department of Agriculture had earlier this year agreed to a class action lawsuit to pay more than a billion dollars to 70000 black farmers who were victimized by the Ag Dept. and other federal and state agencies that tried to force black farmers off their land (which Congress has refused to appropriate); and yet you think we should be focusing our attention on whether Shirley Sherrod discriminated against white farmers....who testified on their behalf on CNN in case you missed it. Also, Shirley Sherrod's father was murdered by klansmen who were known in the community and never brought to justice for their crime; and that was the focus of her speech at the NAACP about her own battle to overcome racial prejudice.

And the NAACP is not guilty of racism; they are guilty of caving in as soon as charge of reverse racism was thrown at them. How stupid is Benjamin Jealous, when, if he was not actually listening to her speech, certainly had access to the full video, if he cared to check the tape. If there is a silver lining in this sordid story, it will come if the Obama Administration, the mainstream media, and liberal leaders grow a backbone and refuse to cave in to rightwing race-baiting in the future!

Just for the record, while several people were condemning the scary Black Racist based on an intentionally truncated video by a monumental liar named Breitbart.....

Punked, and only Punked, was early aware of the larger story here...a stroy which shatters the initial charges all to hell.

(Good Christ, even the so-called victim of racism was trying to tell the race-baiters that they were mistaken....)

Shady's got nothing...

Still keeping your eyes closed to reality huh? That's your choice.

Other than his deepest darkest desire to be an American citizen....

I love how you think that's suppose to be some kind of insult. Do you accuse punked of that as well? Or just fellow citizens who's politics you don't like. Bigot.

I'm still at a loss to find anything definable as racism in that video.

Of course you don't. Your liberal white guilt won't allow it. Apparently the terms Uncle Tom and Negro have no racial or racist connotation to you. :rolleyes:

It's disgusting the way you and your nazi friend try to keep this phony issue going.

Yes I know, everybody you disagree with is a Nazi. :rolleyes:

Just for the record, while several people were condemning the scary Black Racist based on an intentionally truncated video by a monumental liar named Breitbart.....

The videos I posted of NAACP members referring to a Black Tea Party member as an Uncle Tom and Negro aren't truncated or lying. As for your lie about Breitbart, that was the only video he was given.

Anyways, I'll close out my post with a great quote from the husband of the newly sainted Queen of civil rights, Shirely Sherrod.

"We must stop the white man and his Uncle Tom from stealing our elections. We must not be afraid to vote black. We must not be afraid to turn a black out who votes against our interests."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrcJ3cBDS7Y&feature=player_embedded

Let me guess. It's really a story about his racial "awakening!" :rolleyes:

Of course you don't. Your liberal white guilt won't allow it. Apparently the terms Uncle Tom and Negro have no racial or racist connotation to you. :rolleyes:

It's racist for a black man to call another black man a negro? I think it's just condescending, unless that black man hates all other black people.

But it's nice to see you're still latched onto this non-issue and are still trying to demonize Sherrod out of spite. I think that's a winning strategy for Republicans this fall. Keep playing the race card. :lol:

It's racist for a black man to call another black man a negro? I think it's just condescending, unless that black man hates all other black people.

No, that's not what those terms mean and have evolved into. It would be the same as me calling one of my white friends a Negro-lover. I guess that also isn't racist or racial to you. :rolleyes:

But it's nice to see you're still latched onto this non-issue and are still trying to demonize Sherrod out of spite.

It's nice to watch you bend yourself into pretzels trying to avoid even the most obvious examples racism. That liberal white guilt really has a hold on you huh?

Keep bending Mr. Pretzel! :lol:

How am I bending? You can't even explain how a black man using the term "negro" is different from a white man using the term "caucasoid." I challenge you, and you will try and change the subject.

Maybe next you can try photoshopping an NAACP sign in front of the Last Poets.

Shady...At least you're consistent...

You are a clown's clown....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptbuIme-iCc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nNQV9vraBY

Youi buy the lies of the farcical Breitbart buffoon and Fox news because you truly are a two dimensional ideologue...

You cannot even admit you've been had...You just try to change the subject to try to wriggle off the hook...

Just lame....

Edited by Jack Weber

You can't even explain how a black man using the term "negro" is different from a white man using the term "caucasoid." I challenge you, and you will try and change the subject.

I have no idea what the term "caucasoid" means. However, when it comes to the terms negro, and uncle tom, it's fairly clear. They're used as pejoratives against blacks who don't toe the so-called racial line. They're essentially labels for blacks who aren't "black enough." If you don't realize the racist connotations of them, then you're either stupid, or dishonest. Take your pick.

Shady...At least you're consistent...

Thank you.

Youi buy the lies of the farcical Breitbart buffoon and Fox news because you truly are a two dimensional ideologue...

Please don't scold me over so-called lies while at the same time posting video of the lying Rachel Maddow. Sherrod was asked to resign before Fox News even aired any of Breitbart's video. And Breitbart only had the 3 minute video to post, not the whole thing.

Anyways, keep ears covered and your eyes shut to the racism I've illustrated. It doesn't fit with your pseudo-reality of the world.

Please don't scold me over so-called lies while at the same time posting video of the lying Rachel Maddow. Sherrod was asked to resign before Fox News even aired any of Breitbart's video. And Breitbart only had the 3 minute video to post, not the whole thing.

MORE SHADY LIES!!!!!!

http://mediamatters.org/research/201007220004

You might notice the Media matters has a web capture with a TIME STAMP that shows fox did indeed push this story BEFORE Sherrod was asked to resign. I would expect nothing but a lie from Shady but for it to be so blatant and not researched it is like the right wing is getting lazy with their dumb lies.

I would love to see Adrew Breitbart,under oath no less,defend his idiotic position in a liable and slander suit...

How much ya' wanna bet he settles out of court for an undisclosed sum of money?

Scumbag...Weasel...

Yay Shirley! I've heard there is at least one former ACORN employee going after Breitbart and those two pissants that created the fraudulently edited video that caused his dismissal. Let's see if any of Breitbart's billionaire backers will fork out the money to keep his slimey career going, or if they cut bait and look for other rightwing attack dogs to support.

I would love to see Adrew Breitbart,under oath no less,defend his idiotic position in a liable and slander suit...

How much ya' wanna bet he settles out of court for an undisclosed sum of money?

Scumbag...Weasel...

I don't think she wants money. I think she wants to go into a court room with CNN and MSNBC there, talk about what Breitbart and fox did to her and that she wont care if she wins if she can get the press to say what she wants.

Only white people are racists. Blacks are just misunderstood and are products of lashing out against white enslavement over the centuries. They just need a community centre and some basketball courts and they'll be fine.

No one's offered such an opinion, so this is all about your decidedly ungenerous assessment of others.

No one's offered such an opinion, so this is all about your decidedly ungenerous assessment of others.

Minorities aren't responsible for their own actions. Only white people are. Whites are accountable for the actions of themselves and for minorities. Whenever minorities break the law and riot and loot, it's the white folks who don't understand them and need sensitivity training. Perhaps the minorities need to take responsibility for themselves and stop looking to scapegoat ol' whitey everytime something doesn't go their way. Or everytime they break the law or shoot someone or deal drugs or whore out their girlfriend.

Maybe it's the minorities that are in need training so they can become productive members of society instead of a drag on it. The minority communities need to look inward instead of looking to pin their communities problems on others.

Minorities aren't responsible for their own actions. Only white people are.

Then how do you account for the numbers of minorities in prison? Sure looks to me like "they" are being held responsible for their actions.

Whites are accountable for the actions of themselves and for minorities. Whenever minorities break the law and riot and loot, it's the white folks who don't understand them and need sensitivity training. Perhaps the minorities need to take responsibility for themselves and stop looking to scapegoat ol' whitey everytime something doesn't go their way. Or everytime they break the law or shoot someone or deal drugs or whore out their girlfriend.

Maybe it's the minorities that are in need training so they can become productive members of society instead of a drag on it. The minority communities need to look inward instead of looking to pin their communities problems on others.

Where are you getting this impression of all this political correctness (which is what you're talking about).

Do you have anything to back it up, or is it just your impression?

Only white people are racists. Blacks are just misunderstood and are products of lashing out against white enslavement over the centuries. They just need a community centre and some basketball courts and they'll be fine.

So did Mr.Breitbart use a doctored video to impart a one sided racial agenda in a tit for tat manner because one of his "Tea Party Patriots" got rightfully outted for being a bigot,or not?

Yay Shirley! I've heard there is at least one former ACORN employee going after Breitbart and those two pissants that created the fraudulently edited video that caused his dismissal. Let's see if any of Breitbart's billionaire backers will fork out the money to keep his slimey career going, or if they cut bait and look for other rightwing attack dogs to support.

Billionaire backers???

I thought Andrew Breitbart( that name seems kind of ironic now,does'nt it? :lol: ) was a grassroots crypto-journalist...

These people are like a disease...Their ideas seem to keep coming back in the guise of other people!!!

Glenn Beck can channel Mr.Breitbart almost at will.

• 2 months later...