Video Evidence of NAACP racism

I have noticed this of Shady quite a bit. Facts be damned is his attitude about everything.

Actually, all I rely on is facts. It's people like you and your ilk who like to introduce non-facts, emotions and feelings into everything. As if that justifies her racists and wrong behavior.

There is one significant fact. Her actions were racist and wrong. Vigorously defending racism only begets more racism.

Some of you in this forum are pretty disturbing. When you're not defending Black Panther racists in other threads, you're busy defending this racist in here. It's got to stop. Even the President of the NAACP denounced her actions. :rolleyes:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, all I rely on is facts. It's people like you and your ilk who like to introduce non-facts, emotions and feelings into everything. As if that justifies her racists and wrong behavior.

There is one significant fact. Her actions were racist and wrong. Vigorously defending racism only begets more racism.

Some of you in this forum are pretty disturbing. When you're not defending Black Panther racists in other threads, you're busy defending this racist in here. It's got to stop. Even the President of the NAACP denounced her actions. :rolleyes:

Accept you don't know the facts. You are reporting the report of a known liar. Good thing CNN dugg into this story. It appears now the wife of the farmer is saying that Shirley Sherrod did indeed help. In fact she saved their family farm Shady. Sorry you keep lying to make a decent lady who made a mistake then corrected it and did the right thing look evil. All because it fits your narrative. You don't know the facts you know right wing propaganda and edit video tape.

"She's a good friend ... she helped save her farm," Spooner said, adding that Sherrod did all she could to help them. "They have not treated her right."

That is from the Farmers wife. Sorry Shady you don't get to have an opinion on this lady based on half the story, based on lies, based on edited video tapes. You can have an opinion if actually knew about the situation like the farmer and his wife. You are wrong you are always wrong.

Edited by punked

That wasn't in question. The fact is, as she states in the video, she didn't help as much as she could, because the farmer is white. Keep spinning for a racist. :rolleyes:

That is because the video is highly edited Shady. She actually went above and beyond to save the family farm in the end of the story which was edited out of the video to make her look bad. That is how propaganda works Shady and it is known the person who released this tape is known for editing tapes in such a way.

Media matters has the CNN video up now of the farmers wife talking about Shirley Sherrod saved her family farm. I wonder why Shady's guy Breitbart where Shady got the video who release the whole thing? Could it be it shows what a liar he is as well as the entire right wing machine which jumped on this story?

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201007200028

Edited by punked

That is because the video is highly edited Shady.

It wasn't highly edited. That's complete nonsense. It's several minutes of talking without edit.

Anyways, why don't you take a look at what the NAACP had to say?

Racism is about the abuse of power. Sherrod had it in her position at USDA. According to her remarks, she mistreated a white farmer in need of assistance because of his race.

We are appalled by her actions, just as we are with abuses of power against farmers of color and female farmers.

Her actions were shameful. While she went on to explain in the story that she ultimately realized her mistake, as well as the common predicament of working people of all races, she gave no indication she had attempted to right the wrong she had done to this man.

The reaction from many in the audience is disturbing. We will be looking into the behavior of NAACP representatives at this local event and take any appropriate action.

We thank those who brought this to our national office’s attention, as there are hundreds of local fundraising dinners each year.

NAACP

This time, instead of being on the side of environmentalists, I'm on the side of the NAACP. It shows just how out of touch punked can be.

That wasn't in question. The fact is, as she states in the video, she didn't help as much as she could, because the farmer is white. Keep spinning for a racist. :rolleyes:

Actualy Shady,she does say that then at 1:45 of the video she starts talking about how things became revealed to her and that it was'nt necessarily about race but it was about being poor that was causing this farmers problems.That does'nt condone what she said earlier or if she should'nt have been fired.It looks like she's having a well deserved epiphany,but then good ol' Andy Breitbart cuts the film(because Breitbart is really just an objective observer of these things and does'nt have an agenda :rolleyes: )

However,it's heartening to know that the Tea Party bigot also got what he deserved for his actions,as well...

As I said,equal opportunity cannings...

It wasn't highly edited. That's complete nonsense. It's several minutes of talking without edit.

Anyways, why don't you take a look at what the NAACP had to say?

This time, instead of being on the side of environmentalists, I'm on the side of the NAACP. It shows just how out of touch punked can be.

The NAACP retracted that statement this morning when it was shown that the video was highly edited. Again you are WAAAYYYYY BEHIND ON THE NEWS SHADY. Lies Lies and more Lies Shady. Even the editor of Red state is having his doubts but Shady sticks to his lies.

The NAACP retracted that statement this morning when it was shown that the video was highly edited. Again you are WAAAYYYYY BEHIND ON THE NEWS SHADY. Lies Lies and more Lies Shady. Even the editor of Red state is having his doubts but Shady sticks to his lies.

Andrew Breitbart a liar???

NNNooooooooo!!!!

Andrew Breitbart a liar???

NNNooooooooo!!!!

CNN jumps on the story to call out the lies.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/20/agriculture.employee.naacp/index.html?iref=NS1

Yet Shady sticks to it. We should remember all the times Shady has been wrong and caught lying before anyone responds to his posts. Chances are it is wrong. Chances are it is a lie.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/20/agriculture.employee.naacp/index.html?iref=NS1

Yet Shady sticks to it. We should remember all the times Shady has been wrong and caught lying before anyone responds to his posts. Chances are it is wrong. Chances are it is a lie.

So...It looks like Mr.Breitbart tries to play a tit for tat playing of the race card after one of his Tea Party brethren got caught red handed being a bigot.To do so,he doctors a tape to get the effect he wanted...

Why would anyone use anything from Andrew Breitbart at all unless they had a serious agenda?It's interesting,and instructive, that Fox and folks like Licky and Shady fall for this...

Edited by Jack Weber

Actually they don't. All they did is interview her. It's funny how her story has changed from the one she told to the NAACP.

These are her exact words from the unedited video of her speaking for 3 straight minutes.

"I didn't give him the full force of what I could do." - Shirley Sherrod

"I did enough, so that he would report that I did try to help him." - Shirley Sherrod

"I figured if I take him to one of them (white lawyer), his own kind would take care of him." - Shirley Sherrod

Good job guys. Keep defending racists. :rolleyes:

Actually they don't. All they did is interview her. It's funny how her story has changed from the one she told to the NAACP.

These are her exact words from the unedited video of her speaking for 3 straight minutes.

"I didn't give him the full force of what I could do." - Shirley Sherrod

"I did enough, so that he would report that I did try to help him." - Shirley Sherrod

"I figured if I take him to one of them (white lawyer), his own kind would take care of him." - Shirley Sherrod

Good job guys. Keep defending racists. :rolleyes:

The unedited video isn't out Shady. No one will release it however it will be soon. Sorry Shady you are a liar we have seen that now. Fox and CNN is reporting it.

Now fox is on board. However their spin is that Obama should never have forced her out due to a highly edited video that crazies like fox jumped on board for. The story gets weirder.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/20/ex-ag-official-says-video-showing-white-farmer-story-excludes-key-context/

If Fox was'nt so eager to jump on perceived "reverse racism" issues,they might not get blindsided by ideologues like Mr.Breitbart...So now they do the Backtrack Tap Dance...

I've heared that there is another video,no doubt equally doctored,by Mr.Breitbart...I don't know how much credibility he's got left...

Frankly,he's become the biggest race baitor in the room,at the moment....And it's instructive to see who his followers are.

Edited by Jack Weber

If Fox was'nt so eager to jump on perceived "reverse racism" issues,thye might not get blindsided by ideologues like Mr.Breitbart...So now they do the Backtrack Tap Dance...

I've heared that there is another video,no doubt equally doctored,by Mr.Breitbart...I don't know how much credibility he's got left...

TMP is reporting Breitbart says he will only release the full video if he gets "permission". However doctoring the video and releasing that is fine. Maybe Shady is the Liar Breibart.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/

TMP is reporting Breitbart says he will only release the full video if he gets "permission". However doctoring the video and releasing that is fine. Maybe Shady is the Liar Breibart.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/

Permission from whom?

Did he get permission to put out this farce earlier?

What a tool!!!

He's been caught in his own lies and won't man up...

NAACP is calling is Sherod now. I assume to apologize to her and to see how they make this situation better on their end now that we know what was actually said not the right wing lies version.

http://twitter.com/BenJealous/statuses/19016163942

I suspect he's been contacted by Sherrod's lawyer and been told a Wrongful Dismissal case is in the works...

Mia Culpa...Mia REALLY Culpa.....

I suspect he's been contacted by Sherrod's lawyer and been told a Wrongful Dismissal case is in the works...

Mia Culpa...Mia REALLY Culpa.....

Well she resigned so not sure about Wrongful Dismissal. However I have read rumors that a legal fund might be in the works to sue Brietbart and Fox. I hope that is true and that Obama rehires her.

Andrew Breitbart, who published the video clip of Shirley Sherrod's speech that led to her forced resignation, tells TPM he doesn't have the entire video either and that the clip came to him from a source already edited. But he's seen enough: "I think the video speaks for itself. The way she's talking about white people ... is conveying a present tense racism in my opinion. But racism is in the eye of the beholder."

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/breitbart_i_did_not_edit_this_thing.php?ref=fpblg

Yahhhhh right Breitbart you liar.

Good thing there are Polk winning news organizations like TMP to break these stories wide open and call the liars like Shady for what they are.

Yeah, it'd be pretty hard to claim wrongful dismissal when she resigned for racist behavior. All you'd have to do is show any jury the video, and she's done.

Sure Shady...A doctored video by a race baiting liar...Yeah,that'll stand up in court...

You and Licky deserve each other...