Video Evidence of NAACP racism

I think Mr.Breitbart,and any of his willing followers,have pretty much lost all credibility on just about any subject.

He,and they, have been reduced to a race baiting pig(s)/aparatchik(s) for the Tea Party movement.

In otherwords, lying POS's...

I fear we will see more of this crap as we get closer to November.My suggestion is that the other side expose the race baiters on the rigth for what they are and let sound minded people make the decision ...

Edited by Jack Weber

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised people fell for it so easily considering he did the same sort of manipulation with the ACORN videos. I'm also surprised that of all the thousands of people involved with NAACP over the years, all the evidence of racism he could manage to come up with was a fake.

It was worth it to watch Shady be pantsed yet again though. :lol:

They also revelled in delight when she suggested one of his own kind should help him.

It must be terribly embarrassing to parrot someone else's lies and then, over and over again, find out how wrong you were after the fact. I can see why you're frightened of saying anything further. :lol:

http://www.slate.com/id/2261552/

Full video...

Mr.Breitbart is a race baiting pig...

Nah. The NAACP are the race baiting pigs. You still excusing them calling a black Tea Party member an uncle tom and negro? :rolleyes:

Looks like she may have a new job very soon ....

Not that long ago, I also thought she deserved her job back. But some of the comments she's made in the last day or so have changed my mind. She deserves to have been fired, and she should stay fired.

Media matters address Shady's claim it was about people clapping and Calls it another Lie. Lie after lie.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201007210024

Nope. Anyone can watch the video and listen to the chuckling of approval.

I'm also surprised that of all the thousands of people involved with NAACP over the years, all the evidence of racism he could manage to come up with was a fake.

Unfortunately for you, it wasn't fake. As I've said, anyone can watch the video and listen to the chuckling of approval.

But aside from that, are you still ignoring the NAACP members calling a black Tea Party member an uncle tom and negro? That's not racist to you? :rolleyes:

Just in case you sheep missed it. I'll post it again.

Is this racist or not?

Shady no one reads your posts anymore we all know they are lies.

Shady,you have as much credibility as Andy Breitbart...

Take a bit of advice...

Shut up and stop embarassing yourself...

Heh you guys are funny. Don't like the messenger so ignore the message.

Heh you guys are funny. Don't like the messenger so ignore the message.

What precisely was Shady's message,other than to play the reverse racism card?

If he had put this in the media section and made a case for people checking their sources before jumping to conclusions,he might have had a point.Instead,he parrotted the boards resident bigot,and Fox news,by jumping on the lies of a low life race baiting liar named Andrew Breitbart...

He's a willing sucker...

Edited by Jack Weber

What precisely was Shady's message

Still in denial huh?

I'll ask again. Is this racist or not?

Stop defending racist behavior. Stop ignorning racist behavior. Just because it doesn't come from 'the kind of people' (thought I'd use a Sherrod-ism there :lol: ) that you want it to come from.

They are scary and they are coming for you I know Shady.

That's what I thought. You refuse to answer the question, because you know you're wrong. As usual.

You're a joke,Shady..And sell out,wannabe one at that

That's what I thought as well. You refuse to answer the question because you know you're wrong. So you've got to call people names, and act like a crazy person. Sad.

Overbite smashes this one out of the park...

Speaking of race baiters. You posted a clip of the king! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMdPTpOyUk4&feature=PlayList&p=4543F08A07C7FF3C&playnext=1&index=2

I'll ask again. Is this racist?

Why do you people refuse to answer?

I'll ask again. Is this racist?

Is that the best you can get? The NAACP must be, pardon the expression, lily white if the only example of racism you can come up with is some nobody calling someone an Uncle Tom.

Do you even know what an "Uncle Tom" is?

Maybe it's someone who joins an organization while overlooking the fact that many of its most prominent members are from Stormfront and the KKK.

Is that the best you can get? The NAACP must be, pardon the expression, lily white if the only example of racism you can come up with is some nobody calling someone an Uncle Tom.

Do you even know what an "Uncle Tom" is?

Yep, uncle tom and negro. Yep, I know what it is, and also what it has become. But aside from that, which levels of racism do you deem appropriate? Since you seem to be downplaying some. Just wondering. Also. Which other kinds of racists and racism are you ok with? Just wondering.

Yeah, I figured you had nothing.

Ditto. That's why I figured you asked me the question. It's bizarre. But if you're white liberal guilt makes you uncomfortable when a black person acts in a racist way, that's your problem. You should work to remedy it.

Shady's got nothing...

Other than his deepest darkest desire to be an American citizen....

He's doing the same weasel-like moves that his hero he wishes Godspeed to,the scumbag Andy Breitbart, because they've both been had.

Instead of admitting that Mr.Breitbart made a mistake by not verifying the entire speech Ms.Sherrod made,they jumped the gun to make a specious poltical point.The fact that the usual suspects here jumped all over it before getting the full story proves exactly what these people are...

Edited by Jack Weber