Al Gore Cheated On His Wife

That link does not directly say that they paid her anything, but it appears they could have. My link was from the Huffington post, and it looks like they could have gotten it wrong. Again.

Actually that story is originally from the AP who got it wrong because they took the state "We did not pay her for her story" to mean she did not get paid. The Enquirer didn't pay her for her story they got that from the police report, they paid her for the interview and for her not to talk to anyone else. The Washington post truly followed up by asking the right questions of the Enquirer to find out this lady did indeed get paid by the tabloid.

Edited by punked

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of police complaints on record for Palin most of them have been made by crazies who are out to get her. Fact is police should look into every accusation, although that does not make one guilty if that was true Palin would be in jail for them 30 years. But the right is crazy and the left really wants the country, the police, and the justice system to work. So on the left these stories die fast unlike the right who will bring this shit up for the next 30 years even when the police close the case again.

BTW, I've asked you repeatedly to back up your words on Palin. Since you can't, it proves you wrong.

Whether this woman was paid for her story has nothing to do with the current Police investigation. If the case moves forward, it will do so depending on the evidence gathered.

I'm just wondering why punked isn't asking whether Gore took a hike down a trail, like he did with Palin. Or when he insisted she kept her pregnancy secret a few years ago, as a completely unknown governor. :rolleyes:

But an actual police probe into a possible sexual assault, and punked continues to fight against it. Gee, I wonder why. :rolleyes:

It's just more evidence that people like punked and his ilk can't stand the taste of their own medicine!

Whether this woman was paid for her story has nothing to do with the current Police investigation. If the case moves forward, it will do so depending on the evidence gathered.

I'm just wondering why punked isn't asking whether Gore took a hike down a trail, like he did with Palin. Or when he insisted she kept her pregnancy secret a few years ago, as a completely unknown governor. :rolleyes:

But an actual police probe into a possible sexual assault, and punked continues to fight against it. Gee, I wonder why. :rolleyes:

It's just more evidence that people like punked and his ilk can't stand the taste of their own medicine!

She did keep her pregnancy secret Shady remember? She kept her daughters pregnancy a secret Shady remember? At the same time asking why she resigned was a fair question at the time. I thought it was odd for a sitting governor to quite 2 years after elected for no reason we have sense found out it is because she is a quitter and could not handle the job and there was no other reason.

A person with a history of lying to the police, who got her payday and took 3 years to tell her story to the police after time and time again skipping out on the police isn't someone I trust over the Vice President. Sorry Shady.

Edited by punked

BTW, I've asked you repeatedly to back up your words on Palin. Since you can't, it proves you wrong.

You are right it wasn't the police it was independent investigator given their power by the state of Alaskan to investigate her probably because she has a history of using her power to get rid of police who get in her way. Might be why the police Union pressed an investigation into her conduct with the removing of police officers.

She did keep her pregnancy secret Shady remember?

No I don't remember. Nobody knew who she was when she was pregnant. I guess you're a different kind of birther! :lol:

She kept her daughters pregnancy a secret Shady remember?

No I don't. Again, you're a different kind of birther I guess. :rolleyes:

At the same time asking why she resigned was a fair question at the time.

You didn't just ask why she resigned, you participated in pure gossip and speculation, remember? Let's run down the list. You suggested an indictment or an affair. Well, I think it's a fair question to ask about what happened with Gore at that hotel. Could be something. Could be nothing. But the police will find that out.

No I don't remember. Nobody knew who she was when she was pregnant. I guess you're a different kind of birther! :lol:

No I don't. Again, you're a different kind of birther I guess. :rolleyes:

You didn't just ask why she resigned, you participated in pure gossip and speculation, remember? Let's run down the list. You suggested an indictment or an affair. Well, I think it's a fair question to ask about what happened with Gore at that hotel. Could be something. Could be nothing. But the police will find that out.

She was the Governor of Alaska Shady. While you might not care about who public figures are besides the president and whatever small democrat you are dumping on. Your assertion she was a nobody is WRONG.

No I don't remember I remember saying the Governor of Alaska was resigning for no reason and then suggesting some reason it might have been. I just could not fathom someone Republicans picked as their VP candidate was so lazy that they would quite their job as an elected office because they could not cut. I didn't even believe republicans could so silly to pick someone with no work ethic to be a heart beat away from the presidency but they did. She proved you right Shady the reason she left was because it was to hard for her. I hope we will remember that next election, those are the people in charge of the Republican party people who can not cut it or stick out their jobs. You were right Shady. You were right she was just not cut out to be an elected official.

Edited by punked

She was the Governor of Alaska Shady. While you might not care about who public figures are besides the president and whatever small democrat you are dumping on. Your assertion she was a nobody is WRONG.

So how exactly did she hide her pregnancy? And why? She was a little known governor at the time. Why was it a big deal if she's pregnant?

No I don't remember I remember saying the Governor of Alaska was resigning for no reason and then suggesting some reason it might have been.

Oh but you did. I already linked to it earlier.

I want to know why she is resigning. She didn't say anything about it. Maybe there is an indictment coming or she maybe she was hiking.

There you have it liar. Perhaps an indictment, or maybe she was hiking. We all know what hiking was in reference to, don't we! :lol:

Congratulations though. For deflecting this topic from Al Gore's sexual assault to Sarah Palin. :rolleyes:

So how exactly did she hide her pregnancy? And why? She was a little known governor at the time. Why was it a big deal if she's pregnant?

She was pregnant for 8 months before she told anyone let alone the people who elected her. Maybe she didn't know she was pregnant Shady but I doubt that.

Oh but you did. I already linked to it earlier.

There you have it liar. Perhaps an indictment, or maybe she was hiking. We all know what hiking was in reference to, don't we! :lol:

Congratulations though. For deflecting this topic from Al Gore's sexual assault to Sarah Palin. :rolleyes:

Still don't see where I accuse Palin of anything. I said she was resigning then made a reference to something that was going on in the news at the same time with ANOTHER REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR who was in trouble. That is hardly what you claim it to be. I didn't accuse her of anything unlike you and gore I made a joke in reference to the troubles that seemed to surround republican governors at the time. Still wanted to know why someone YOU kept telling me was a successful, patriotic committed Governor would just up and quite on her state. I refused to believe unlike you that, that person you kept telling me about was just a lame quitter who hated working as an elected official I bought into your spin. I was wrong you were right she was just a lazy quitter who could not handle her responsibilities to those who elected her. She didn't quite because of a scandal like many Governors at the time both Republican and Democrat she just quite because she wanted her payday now instead of later.

I also still demanded your retraction of calling me a liar when I have shown in thread after thread you are the one who lies. The A whale is most clear example of your dishonesty.

Edited by punked

She was pregnant for 8 months before she told anyone let alone the people who elected her. Maybe she didn't know she was pregnant Shady but I doubt that.

More pathetic lies from you.

The governor, who recently turned 44, told a handful of reporters as she was leaving work to expect a new member of the first family, then headed to a reception at the Baranof Hotel to feast on king crab.

Palin said she's already about seven months along, with the baby due to arrive in mid-May.

That the pregnancy is so advanced astonished all who heard the news. The governor, a runner who's always been trim, simply doesn't look pregnant.

Even close members of her staff said they only learned this week their boss was expecting.

"I thought it was becoming obvious," Palin said. "You know, clothes getting snugger and snugger."

Link

OH MY GOD WHAT A SCANDAL!!!!! :rolleyes:

So at 7 months, she notified her staff and the press. Even then, people were suprised because she wasn't showing. Wow punked. I think you've sunk to a new low. If that's even possible! :lol:

Tipper is a good person and I hope she can make the most of what's left of her life.

Al stands to make hundreds of millions,perhaps more with this carbon trading B.S. that he is behind.I'm sure Tipper will get her cut of his future (undeserved)earnings.

Al stands to make hundreds of millions,perhaps more with this carbon trading B.S. that he is behind.I'm sure Tipper will get her cut of his future (undeserved)earnings.

Yep, Tipper's gonna do just fine. Hopefully Al Gore will be disgraed enough as to not show his ugly mug in public for a while.

Hopefully Al Gore will be disgraed enough as to not show his ugly mug in public for a while.

Wow. Is that deep-seated hatred just because you're mad you were so wrong about climate change, or because you still feel embarrassed he got more votes than Bush?

Wow. Is that deep-seated hatred just because you're mad you were so wrong about climate change

I was wrong about climate change? How so? Did you know that there's been no statistical signficant warming in the last 15 years?

or because you still feel embarrassed he got more votes than Bush?

Not electoral votes! :lol:

I was wrong about climate change? How so? Did you know that there's been no statistical signficant warming in the last 15 years?

I assume you mean "statistically significant," and I also assume you still don't have a clue what that means. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Shady? He said he just reports the facts as they come in but today three new facts came out on this thing and Shady is no where to be found. Hmmmmmm could it be smearing Shady doesn't want to report that:

The stain on the pants wasn't semen

That the alleged victim "First said she wasn't even the room with Gore at all"

OR that she FAILED A LIE DETECTOR test on the matter?

Where is the smear machine? Did its work already? Shady is the hit a run media hope we remember that. We see that now that he only reports the bad stuff never the real news.

She also accused the paper that first interviewed her of Screaming at her and bullying her into trying to make her seem less credible. Anyone else think she always sounds like a "victim"?

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/new_details_emerge_about_the_allegations_against_al_gore.php?ref=fpa

Where is Shady? He said he just reports the facts as they come in but today three new facts came out on this thing and Shady is no where to be found. Hmmmmmm could it be smearing Shady doesn't want to report that:

The stain on the pants wasn't semen

That the alleged victim "First said she wasn't even the room with Gore at all"

OR that she FAILED A LIE DETECTOR test on the matter?

Where is the smear machine? Did its work already? Shady is the hit a run media hope we remember that. We see that now that he only reports the bad stuff never the real news.

She also accused the paper that first interviewed her of Screaming at her and bullying her into trying to make her seem less credible. Anyone else think she always sounds like a "victim"?

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/new_details_emerge_about_the_allegations_against_al_gore.php?ref=fpa

It's all irrelevant. The police will sort everything out. That's why they're carrying out an investigation. Despite what your talking points memo leftwing blog says. :)

So you spread misinformation because you're a liar, and not because you're stupid?

I don't accept your original premise.

It's all irrelevant. The police will sort everything out. That's why they're carrying out an investigation. Despite what your talking points memo leftwing blog says. :)

I don't accept your original premise.

Ummmmmm talking points is the ONLY BLOG ever to win a Polk award Shady. You know the JOURNALISM award you wouldn't know it though, you are a drive by media type.

Ummmmmm talking points is the ONLY BLOG ever to win a Polk award Shady.

Wow. So you mean a liberal journalism award that's regularly given to liberal news media, gave an award to a liberal blog. Gee, I'm shocked. :rolleyes: