Al Gore Cheated On His Wife

Ummmmm that was all from the Washington Post. You might try reading a paper sometime.

There are plenty of police complaints on record for Palin most of them have been made by crazies who are out to get her. Fact is police should look into every accusation, although that does not make one guilty if that was true Palin would be in jail for them 30 years. But the right is crazy and the left really wants the country, the police, and the justice system to work. So on the left these stories die fast unlike the right who will bring this shit up for the next 30 years even when the police close the case again.

Okay, why don't you provide links for your top 5 police complaints regarding Palin cheating or whatever.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's simple. Don't order massages in your hotel room when you're alone on the road, and you will never have accusations to fight off. When you are a celebrity you should know this, low life people will try anything to get money. Avoid the appearance of any hanky panky and you will never get into situations like this.

Having said that, Gore is awfully quiet on the matter. It appears he has no proof that the visit never happened, therefore it did. What happened during said visit would be left to a jury to decide, I guess. I wouldn't want my innocence in the hands of a jury.

Ahhhhhhh gotcha he is guilty because he did what thousands of men and women do everyday. You are sick in the head.

It wont be left to a jury to decide because there is no evidence in America you don't go to court because a crazy accuses you of something you didn't do. The police will look into this again and they will find nothing just like the 10 journalist who tried to break this story over the last year.

Ahhhhhhh gotcha he is guilty because he did what thousands of men and women do everyday. You are sick in the head.

It wont be left to a jury to decide because there is no evidence in America you don't go to court because a crazy accuses you of something you didn't do. The police will look into this again and they will find nothing just like the 10 journalist who tried to break this story over the last year.

Perhaps you need reading comprehension courses. I never said he's guilty. Read slowly. I am saying when you are a celebrity you have to take special care to protect your integrity from evil kinds of people. I am not sick in the head and if you can't have debate without name calling or personal attacks maybe you should take a time out.

Edited by sharkman

Okay, why don't you provide links for your top 5 police complaints regarding Palin cheating or whatever.

There are plenty of false accusations on Palin. I think she had 20 ethics probs as Governor. Does it mean she guilty of them all? Well yes according to you.

Oh and lets not forget the arrest on sight that passed in a Vermont town for Bush.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0454699420080305

There are crazies out there with an agenda you are one of them. Doesn't mean it is true I expect a full retract by you when the police drop this thing again.

Perhaps you need reading comprehension courses. I never said he's guilty. Read slowly. I am saying when you are a celebrity you have to take special care to protect your integrity from evil kinds of people. I am not sick in the head and if you can't have debate without name calling or personal attacks maybe you should take a time out.

Nope what will happen is she will be asked again to give a statement to the police and this time she either will or she will skip out again scared that if she does she will go to jail for lying like the last 5 times she skipped out. If she does give that statement the police find she was lying she will got to jail not Gore. Why do you think she kept skipping out of those statement she had more important things to do? No she had a different lawyer who unlike her lawyer now told her not to lie.

There are plenty of false accusations on Palin. I think she had 20 ethics probs as Governor. Does it mean she guilty of them all? Well yes according to you.

Oh and lets not forget the arrest on sight that passed in a Vermont town for Bush.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0454699420080305

There are crazies out there with an agenda you are one of them. Doesn't mean it is true I expect a full retract by you when the police drop this thing again.

What is this? Your link IS NOT A POLICE COMPLAINT. You said there have been plenty of police complaints on record regarding Palin. A police complaint is where someone contacts the police and complains about an illegal activity and the police record it in some way as it seems legit to them. So if there are so many regarding Palin, it shouldn't be hard to find 5.

Nope what will happen is she will be asked again to give a statement to the police and this time she either will or she will skip out again scared that if she does she will go to jail for lying like the last 5 times she skipped out. If she does give that statement the police find she was lying she will got to jail not Gore. Why do you think she kept skipping out of those statement she had more important things to do? No she had a different lawyer who unlike her lawyer now told her not to lie.

My understanding is that she wanted to sue Gore in a civil suit. Probably wanted to squeeze him for an out of court settlement and you couldn't get that from a criminal case. Is that so hard to figure out? Also, if she's lying why would she go back to the police and let herself be recorded. So she could be charged for fraud? I don't think so and I don't know why you would think that.

Gore needs to be more careful than regular people because, otherwise, gossip queens like Shady and sharkman will post in forums all kinds of unprovable innuendo.

But remember, it's all Al's fault for not being careful!

What is this? Your link IS NOT A POLICE COMPLAINT. You said there have been plenty of police complaints on record regarding Palin. A police complaint is where someone contacts the police and complains about an illegal activity and the police record it in some way as it seems legit to them. So if there are so many regarding Palin, it shouldn't be hard to find 5.

My bad it was Palin herself like the right wing on this website abusing the law for her own gain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Public_Safety_Commissioner_dismissal

My understanding is that she wanted to sue Gore in a civil suit. Probably wanted to squeeze him for an out of court settlement and you couldn't get that from a criminal case. Is that so hard to figure out? Also, if she's lying why would she go back to the police and let herself be recorded. So she could be charged for fraud? I don't think so and I don't know why you would think that.

Because you can't have a civil suit with out that criminal investigation. So after Gore wouldn't settle because he didn't do anything she went back to the police on the advice of a NEW lawyer (remember her old one told her to skip out on that interview because he had ethics and didn't want his client to purger her self) and lied. Now she has a better case for the civil the suit but the statue of limitations is about to run out on that one.

She got her payday though the Enquirer your favorite source of news paid her well for her story. You can make up a lie to about the Vice President and get a pay day.

Gore needs to be more careful than regular people because, otherwise, gossip queens like Shady and sharkman will post in forums all kinds of unprovable innuendo.

But remember, it's all Al's fault for not being careful!

That's right, Gore is in the position of having a seamy accusation leveled at him, and dealing with the fallout of this, because he didn't protect his integrity while traveling. If you have a back issue and you are a celebrity, go to a physiotherapist or a professional massage therapist. If you order someone out of the phone book to come to your room, you may have it blow up in your face. And that is assuming he didn't do anything improper.

Again, he's not guilty of anything. That is a separate issue. But you have to protect yourself from crazies when you have money or are a celebrity.

That's right, Gore is in the position of having a seamy accusation leveled at him, and dealing with the fallout of this, because he didn't protect his integrity while traveling. If you have a back issue and you are a celebrity, go to a physiotherapist or a professional massage therapist. If you order someone out of the phone book to come to your room, you may have it blow up in your face. And that is assuming he didn't do anything improper.

Again, he's not guilty of anything. That is a separate issue. But you have to protect yourself from crazies when you have money or are a celebrity.

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP. One minute it is because he isn't faithful to his wife then when shown the person accusing Gore has a history of false accusations, AND skipped out on the police many times Sharkman now blames for being a person who trusted people. "IT IS HIS FAULT FOR TRUSTING SOMEONE NOT TO BE CRAZY AND MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS" The right needs a new Hobby besides trying to tear down democrats.

Because you can't have a civil suit with out that criminal investigation. So after Gore wouldn't settle because he didn't do anything she went back to the police on the advice of a NEW lawyer (remember her old one told her to skip out on that interview because he had ethics and didn't want his client to purger her self) and lied. Now she has a better case for the civil the suit but the statue of limitations is about to run out on that one.

She got her payday though the Enquirer your favorite source of news paid her well for her story. You can make up a lie to about the Vice President and get a pay day.

The Enquirer said she asked for money but they declined to pay her anything. As for the criminal investigation, a lawyer telling her to skip out on a police interview because he had ethics sounds odd. A lawyer who had ethics(is there such a thing?) would not instruct a client to do a no show for a police interview. He would simply have the client phone the police to cancel. Not do a no show 3 times.

1) You can hire professional massage therapists (and other services ;) ) out of the phone book.

2) I go to a RMT on a regular basis and we are alone in her home. She could say anything she wanted (or I could if I was that type of person).

This type of thing can happen in any location where the two are alone together so I don't see much point blaming the phone book or the location for the allegations....phone books and hotel rooms don't make allegations, people make allegations.... :P

3) No, he's not guilty of anything but it won't prevent the gossip queens like you and Shady from spreading the innuendo far and wide.

4) One should be careful when spreading innuendo because sometimes the crap sticks to their reputation. But at least you and Shady never have to worry about becoming famous! :D

Edited by msj

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP. One minute it is because he isn't faithful to his wife then when shown the person accusing Gore has a history of false accusations, AND skipped out on the police many times Sharkman now blames for being a person who trusted people. "IT IS HIS FAULT FOR TRUSTING SOMEONE NOT TO BE CRAZY AND MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS" The right needs a new Hobby besides trying to tear down democrats.

I'm saying Gore was dumb to not protect his integrity in this case if he is innocent of the charge. And I am also saying he may have been unfaithful to his wife in this case.

Again, the masseuse has made a total of one previous false accusation in her life, a decade ago. That certainly is not a history.

The Enquirer said she asked for money but they declined to pay her anything. As for the criminal investigation, a lawyer telling her to skip out on a police interview because he had ethics sounds odd. A lawyer who had ethics(is there such a thing?) would not instruct a client to do a no show for a police interview. He would simply have the client phone the police to cancel. Not do a no show 3 times.

It certainly did not say they did not pay for the story and that is why the right is wrong. It is because they take a simple statement like "she asked for a million, we did not give her a million" as they did not pay her any money. They paid her well. You are either mis informed or a lier but you are proving why no one should trust on this matter.

The Washington Post being: Did the paper pay for the story? The answer was yes, but not the $1 million that the masseuse, Molly Hagerty, asked for.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/39330.html

A good lawyer would not even wait to know if their client was lying which is what her first lawyer did. He however most likely said "Don't go in there and lie to the police" then his client skipped the interview. Hmmmmmmmm.

1) You can hire professional massage therapists (and other services ;) ) out of the phone book.

2) I go to a RMT on a regular basis and we are alone in her home. She could say anything she wanted (or I could if I was that type of person).

This type of thing can happen in any location where the two are alone together so I don't see much point blaming the phone book or the location for the allegations....phone books and hotel rooms don't make allegations, people make allegations.... :P

3) No, he's not guilty of anything but it won't prevent the gossip queens like you and Shady from spreading the innuendo far and wide.

4) One should be careful when spreading innuendo because sometimes the crap sticks to their reputation. But at least you and Shady never have to worry about becoming famous! :D

2) Yes, but you are not a celebrity, are you? You aren't on the level of an Al Gore. People are not scheming how they can cash in on your celebrity status.

What, now we are not allowed to talk about current events?

I'm saying Gore was dumb to not protect his integrity in this case if he is innocent of the charge. And I am also saying he may have been unfaithful to his wife in this case.

Again, the masseuse has made a total of one previous false accusation in her life, a decade ago. That certainly is not a history.

Coupled with her actions of missing police interviews, selling her story, AND not contacting police until after her lawyer it is.

It certainly did not say they did not pay for the story and that is why the right is wrong. It is because they take a simple statement like "she asked for a million, we did not give her a million" as they did not pay her any money. They paid her well. You are either mis informed or a lier but you are proving why no one should trust on this matter.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/39330.html

Here is where I got the idea they paid her $0.

Last week, National Enquirer executive editor Barry Levine told the Washington Post that they did not pay the accuser even though she asked for $1 million.

What, now we are not allowed to talk about current events?

You can gossip about current events all you want.

It's just that you look like idiots doing so.

I'm trying to do you a favour by warning you about this perception but at least you've got your anonymity so no one will laugh at you in your face.

And you would be wrong. She got her payday. The right wing wrong more then they are right thank your for showing us that Sharkman.

After hearing the announcement last month that Gore and his wife, Tipper, planned to separate, Hagerty turned to the Enquirer -- and was paid for her story. Executive Editor Barry Levine said the newspaper rejected a $1 million request from Hagerty's attorney but acknowledged that "we do sometimes pay for exclusivity."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/01/AR2010070100998.html

Edited by punked

You can gossip about current events all you want.

It's just that you look like idiots doing so.

I'm trying to do you a favour by warning you about this perception but at least you've got your anonymity so no one will laugh at you in your face.

Says someone who thinks they are on a level with Al Gore!

And you would be wrong. She got her payday. The right wing wrong more then they are right thank your for showing us that Sharkman.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/01/AR2010070100998.html

That link does not directly say that they paid her anything, but it appears they could have. My link was from the Huffington post, and it looks like they could have gotten it wrong. Again.