Al Gore Cheated On His Wife

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the same Enquirer that first reported the John Edwards affair? :lol:

I don't read the Enquirer. I'm sure even a blindfolded dart thrower who's been spun around a few times will hit the target every now and then if he just keeps throwing randomly in every which direction.

But no, I rely on the Star and the Enquirer as much as I do on the Onion as my preferred news source, especially when it comes to matters of state. :lol:

Edited by Machjo

I don't read the Enquirer. I'm sure even a blindfolded dart thrower who's been spun around a few times will hit the target every now and then if he just keeps throwing randomly in every which direction.

But no, I rely on the Star and the Enquirer as much as I do on the Onion as my preferred news source, especially when it comes to matters of state.

Good for you. :rolleyes:

Gore may very well have cheated on his wife. But seriously, I'm sure we could have found a link to a more reliable news source than the Star!

Any self-respecting person would not rely on the Star or the Enquirer to back up a claim.

Edited by Machjo

Someones gotta give the geeks of the world love I suppose.

Geeks? :)

Well, ok...i suppose, too, it's good that there are conservative ladies around to give love to the military fetishists and all-around losers on the political right. Of course, these fellows prefer Very Powerful Men to women, but you gotta give the women credit for trying....

Edited by bloodyminded

Guest American Woman

You mean the same Enquirer that first reported the John Edwards affair? :lol:

Speculate about a bajillion things, and eventually you're bound to get one right. Same goes for the Enquirer. Don't hold your breath waiting for everything the Enquirer prints to come to pass, though, because they're in the "tabloid" category of the media for a reason. One would think a "truth detector" such as yourself would know that. ;)

I recall they reported that Obama had an affair with some homeless crackhead guy.

That never happened.

Look, all of you can downplay Al Gore's affair all you want. But it doesn't mean it didn't happen. They just divorced not that long ago. And Gore's been very silent on the gulf oil spill. Gee, I wonder why. Cause he knows he'd be asked about this story.

That never happened.

Look, all of you can downplay Al Gore's affair all you want. But it doesn't mean it didn't happen. They just divorced not that long ago. And Gore's been very silent on the gulf oil spill. Gee, I wonder why. Cause he knows he'd be asked about this story.

Why does it matter one iota to you Shady? It's between Al and Tipper, Not Al, Tipper and all the whacko right wingers that try to make a mountain out of someones personal business.

Why does it matter one iota to you Shady? It's between Al and Tipper, Not Al, Tipper and all the whacko right wingers that try to make a mountain out of someones personal business.

Don't you think it's kind of sad when a 40 yr. marriage falls apart? Also sad, but when you are a public figure, it doesn't matter whose business it is.

Don't you think it's kind of sad when a 40 yr. marriage falls apart? Also sad, but when you are a public figure, it doesn't matter whose business it is.

My point is this: it doesn't matter what you or I think about whose business it is. Sadly, if you are a public figure, it'll be spread all over. Nice to see your discretion, however, I'll look for it the next time a rumor gets spread about Palin.

Does it make me sad? Not particularly. Is it disappointing that any marriage fails, yes, but it doesn't affect me personally. And it is none of any of our business, public figure or not.

Edited by Shakeyhands