Foxnews NORTH?

Fox news,if one can call it that,is a network for right wing kooks....Nothing is fair or balanced about it...

Do you think any of the above that I mentioned,many have been columnists in the Sun family of newspapers,is exactly objective????...And you're right,I think all of them are unobjective kooks...

I'll give you the CBC because it definately leans to the left,however I usually only watch the At Issue panel on CBC and that's about it...

CTV is an enitely different matter because I find it to be right down the middle,which is the way things should be...

Or i this more about you requiring Right Wing "jounalistic" invective because you really only want to hear that point of view,and you're not really objective at all???

By the way,you've clearly missed all the times where I've said that I have no problem with it being on the air...

How can you judge something only on speculation? That's the problem.

Who on Fox news, besides the usual suspects, Beck and Hannity, represent the right wing kooks?

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The very stories that they cover show where they come from.

Pretty much...

I don't need to watch Fox News 24/7 to understand where it comes from and some of the idiotic ideas it propogates...

Just as I would'nt go to lukin for any theories on what is conservative or what is "liberal" in his mind...

Edited by Jack Weber

Pretty much...

I don't need to watch Fox News 24/7 to understand where it comes from and some of the idiotic ideas it propogates...

What might some of those ideas be? Can you elaborate beyond your general assumptions? You don't know much about FNC, yet you think you are some sort of reliable authority on criticizing the station.

I don't know how you can critique a station that you never watch.

What might some of those ideas be? Can you elaborate beyond your general assumptions? You don't know much about FNC, yet you think you are some sort of reliable authority on criticizing the station.

I don't know how you can critique a station that you never watch.

There's enough information out there about Fox News,good and bad,that I don't need to watch it to know what it's all about...

I've seen it enough times when I've been in the US that I take it for what it really is...

Infotainment for right wing ideologues...

Perhaps you should look into how the "commentators" on Fox are told what to accentuate and how to accentuate it form the folks like Ailes and Murdoch,and then ask yourself if your being played....

There's enough information out there about Fox News,good and bad,that I don't need to watch it to know what it's all about...

Perhaps you should look into how the "commentators" on Fox are told what to accentuate and how to accentuate it form the folks like Ailes and Murdoch,and then ask yourself if your being played....

More speculation without proof. Tinfoil hat speculation to boot.

By the way,you've clearly missed all the times where I've said that I have no problem with it being on the air...

Where did I miss these quotes of yours saying you have no problem with Sun News? I can't read phantom quotes. You say that now, but all you've done was ridicule this station before it's even on the air. That's talking out of both sides of your mouth. Where did you say you had no problem with the station?

It's quite obvious you haven't watched Fox News. Your comments prove you know nothing about it. Yet, you continue to denounce it with the same typical, generic verbatim that comes from rabble.ca.

[media][/media]

So the Fox network has disgruntled employees. It is quite a large corporation and whenever someone wants to discredit a large corporation I'm sure a few disgruntled employees can be found. You realize most of those quoted on that track worked at local fox network affiliates it wasn't The Fox News channel? One woman there said her friends warned her not to work there as it was "pretty conservative", was she amazed they were right?. Of course, there is a right wing slant to Fox News and I imagine it's affiliates cleave to the same message.

Glenn Beck and Hannity are clearly biased conservatives. They do give the left a say on all issues though. The lamestream media doesn't give the right a say on all issues unless they figure someone is putting their foot in their mouth, often they aren't. But if they can make them seem small they do so.

Edited by Pliny

Glenn Beck and Hannity are clearly biased conservatives. They do give the left a say on all issues though. The lamestream media doesn't give the right a say on all issues unless they figure someone is putting their foot in their mouth, often they aren't. But if they can make them seem small they do so.

The Talk 640 News station last night opened their 11 PM news with two different quotes about why Rob Ford would make a good mayor for Toronto. No rebuttal. On to the next story afterwards.

Once again, evidence [of CBC leftist bias] has already been provided. In an ample amount.

:)

Ah yes...you're the one who provided this "evidence."

Like, for example, a journalistic error that has nothing whatsoever to do with bias, leftist or otherwise.

Remember your "evidence" on this count, Shady? Where the CBC, in reporting on Iraq, accidentally showed footage of Afghanistan instead?

That's not "evidence" of "leftist bias"...if this remains your claim, I'm afraid you'll need to expand on your analysis a little.

Edited by bloodyminded

I've voted Con, Lib, and NDP...all multiple times, in fact.

I just discovered I'm about the most centrist guy around!

Ha! I hardly think so... :rolleyes:

In addition to voting, Con, Lib & NDP, I believe I might have voted for the Rhinoceros Party at least once, thereby extending the spectrum of craziness and place me more centrist that you.

I say "I might have" because I was really high during that period and can't remember too many elections. But I know I wanted to, which is just as good as an actual vote anyways, right?

The Rhinos 1979 Energy plank: "Building one nuclear power plant per household, including monthly distributions of lead underwear to Canadians. Indoor lighting would then be provided by radioactive citizens."

Ya had to love the Rhinos!

Ha! I hardly think so... :rolleyes:

In addition to voting, Con, Lib & NDP, I believe I might have voted for the Rhinoceros Party at least once, thereby extending the spectrum of craziness and place me more centrist that you.

I say "I might have" because I was really high during that period and can't remember too many elections. But I know I wanted to, which is just as good as an actual vote anyways, right?

The Rhinos 1979 Energy plank: "Building one nuclear power plant per household, including monthly distributions of lead underwear to Canadians. Indoor lighting would then be provided by radioactive citizens."

Ya had to love the Rhinos!

:)

Okay, you win. The ultimate centrist.