Israel continues to spit in the face of international law

There are no Israeli settlements in Gaza. You really should stick to topics you know well.

There are no settlements, but Gaza strip is still considered occupied due to the control of the borders, airspace and the water.

And what a gem by Bonam and his post above. Why do you think the Palestinians are not able to exert sovereignty?

Whenever I come on this board, I'm back to seeing the same old disingenuous posts by people like Bonam and jbg. For once, surprise us and don't try to create an excuse for everything Israel does. Your uncritical view of Israel in this conflict makes it difficult to take you seriously in the debates. I have never seen such one-sided and extreme style of debating.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cabal has two types that practice mystic arts - those that invert and reverse reality - and attmept to get you to believe that YOU are bad and they are good. It is an ancient and abusive system of deception - I call it the classic reverse..the way it works is I get you to doubt your own good perception and insert a dellusion in place of reality - a dellusion where I benefit and YOU do not..I have seen these techniques practice in law..usually not by Jews but gentiles who have absorbed and use the black arts to maintain power.

Whenever I come on this board, I'm back to seeing the same old disingenuous posts by people like Bonam and jbg.
I'm quite complimented that I'm an "example" on a board from a different country from mine.

Your uncritical view of Israel in this conflict makes it difficult to take you seriously in the debates. I have never seen such one-sided and extreme style of debating.
What never ceases to amaze is how many people can support people who have accomplished nothing productive and will accomplish nothing productive. Have any supporters of the Palestinians even asked what their economic plans are? What kind of educational systems they plan?

What never ceases to amaze is how many people can support people who have accomplished nothing productive and will accomplish nothing productive. Have any supporters of the Palestinians even asked what their economic plans are? What kind of educational systems they plan?

Palistine can not put across any sort of economic plan because they do not have an economy to start with - This place is just a huge open air prison - so is Israel ...but Israel has the nicer jail.

And what a gem by Bonam and his post above. Why do you think the Palestinians are not able to exert sovereignty?

Cause they've spent the last 43 years launching rockets into Israel and committing suicide attacks instead of trying to build a functional society.

For once, surprise us and don't try to create an excuse for everything Israel does.

I don't excuse everything Israel does. They have made many very significant mistakes. For example, failing to stop Iran before its nuclear program became too deeply entrenched. Another mistake was invading Lebanon and suddenly pulling out with the job only half finished. Another mistake is letting Gilad Shalit rot in a Hamas torture chamber instead of sending in forces until they find him and kill his captors. Another mistake is taking so damn long to install the Iron Dome system which could have saved Israeli lives as well as prevented war in the region by making Israel immune to rocket attacks.

You see, I am quite critical of Israel.

There are no settlements, but Gaza strip is still considered occupied due to the control of the borders, airspace and the water.

Whenever I come on this board, I'm back to seeing the same old disingenuous posts by people like Bonam and jbg. For once, surprise us and don't try to create an excuse for everything Israel does. Your uncritical view of Israel in this conflict makes it difficult to take you seriously in the debates. I have never seen such one-sided and extreme style of debating.

That's not what 'occupation' means. One cannot 'occupy' the 1st class John on a Boeing 747 from his or her cabin seat. Nor can Israel occupy Gaza from over yonder.

oc·cu·py (ky-p)

tr.v. oc·cu·pied, oc·cu·py·ing, oc·cu·pies

1. To fill up (time or space): a lecture that occupied three hours.

2. To dwell or reside in.

3. To hold or fill (an office or position).

4. To seize possession of and maintain control over by or as if by conquest.

5. To engage or employ the attention or concentration of: occupied the children with coloring books

That's not what 'occupation' means. One cannot 'occupy' the 1st class John on a Boeing 747 from his or her cabin seat. Nor can Israel occupy Gaza from over yonder.

Israel controls the border crossings to Gaza, where it controls the flow of all goods, its territorial sea and air space. It may not have full control at all times, but it has the potential for such control which it can exercise at will. Thus, Gaza is still to be considered under Israel’s control, and occupation.

Israel is the occupying power of the Gaza Strip according to the United Nations, the United States, the United Kingdom and human rights organizations.

Again...that`s not what "occupy" means. I understand that you and your terrorist friends like to use the term as a whitewash...but still...one cannot take a sh!t onboard a 747 from one's seat...unless you have a few tricks you'd like to share with frequent fliers...

:lol:

Sorry...occupied.

The cold anglo germanic empiral- ists had better soften up and not encouage the stubborn Jewish leadership to keep making more and more mistakes- when the whole situation goes south they will blame the Jews and walk away un-scathed...Just like the Nazis attempted to do- cold pale eyed germanics rule Europe..and AMERICA

From your quote

oc·cu·py (ky-p)

2. To dwell or reside in. <------- settlements.

4. To seize possession of and maintain control over by or as if by conquest. <----- can apply to settlements.

WHEN world war two ended the British and their allies found out how important oil was..it won the war...so they decieded to get a foot hold in the middle east..so they sent in the poor Jews with a romanitc idea of having a homeland...most of those who approved of the creation of a Jewish state were closet anti-semites and they just used the Jews- as they do to this day.

From your quote

oc·cu·py (ky-p)

2. To dwell or reside in. <------- settlements.

4. To seize possession of and maintain control over by or as if by conquest. <----- can apply to settlements.

Again, Gosthacked...there are no Israeli settlements in Gaza. Gaza is the strip located near the Sinai...not the West bank region. There used to be some big ones in Gaza...but the Israelis have long since left the area.

You just don't own a dictionary, apparently. Suck it up.

Being called a 'child' is not an insult-- children see things for exactly what they are-- they are truthful..even Jesus said if you want to enter the kingdom you have to be like one of these- as he pointed to the children..By the time you are 5 years old you know all that is important that you need to know--Then they program you with lies to make you compliant and submissive..then by the time you are 50 you struggle to re-gain the wisdom of childhood- by then you have been robbed of your life.

Again, Gosthacked...there are no Israeli settlements in Gaza. Gaza is the strip located near the Sinai...not the West bank region. There used to be some big ones in Gaza...but the Israelis have long since left the area.

Correct they had withdrawn from Gaza which I agreed with you in another post.

But it brings me to this question :What about the settlements in the West Bank?

Correct they had withdrawn from Gaza which I agreed with you in another post.

But it brings me to this question :What about the settlements in the West Bank?

Those are mostly Jewish religious settlements if I'm not mistaken. Remember...Hebron is the burial place of Abraham and a whole host of other Biblical figures. Other towns in the area are also deeply important to Christians and Jews. Bethlehem and Jericho for example. Unless we support ethnic cleansing, I see no reason why these Jewish and Christian settlers couldn't become Palestinian citizens if such a place ever comes to being. Do you? There are Muslim Arab Israelis, afterall.

I don't have a problem with religious Jews- but I do disrespect those without ethics who are secularists and hide behind the religion -much like Muslim extremists who kill in the name of God- as if God need help and was NOT almighty..in reality these types that say they assist God are infidels who through their deeds insult God calling him a weakling in need.

Israel beat the invaders and conquered their land. It's that simple. I mean, I don't see you demanding the return of the Kuril Islands to Japan or Danzig to Germany.

We tried that approach w/ naiomi.

:lol:

Look, if the Palestinians want to complain to anybody for their lot in life, the blame lies with their Arab brethren, who picked fights with the Israelis they couldn't win. That the Israelis even nominally recognize Palestinian Arab rights to any of the land is, in my mind, an act of largess.

Unless we support ethnic cleansing, I see no reason why these Jewish and Christian settlers couldn't become Palestinian citizens if such a place ever comes to being. Do you? There are Muslim Arab Israelis, afterall.
Apparently many believe that the West must extend "rights" to its enemies, even if those rights are to destroy us, but others than Westerners are not constrained.

Israel beat the invaders and conquered their land. It's that simple. I mean, I don't see you demanding the return of the Kuril Islands to Japan or Danzig to Germany.

I agree.

Only since WW II has it been the view (and only appplied against the West) that lands lost in war must be restored. Japan presented a unique situation whereby the country was transformed from a bitter enemy of the West to participant in the West. If the remaining enemies of the West joined hands with us and sang "Kumbaya" fine. I don't see Gazans doing that any time soon.