The Official Mr.Canada thread.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's a bunch of conservatives...and not much conversation can come from an echo.

It's like minded people talking about issues. Not every conservative thinks the same way or has had the same experiences in life so all these things make viewpoints differ. All conservatives don't agree on all issues either. It's useful for sure because the dicussion can get past point 1 or 2 where if you have people who are all over the political spectrum, like at MLW, sometimes discussion gets stalled on point number 1 for a long time.

I'm sure glad I found the Official Mr Canada ™ thread. I have had a hard time figuring out if Mr Canada is actually a real person, or if he's a comedy sketch, an amusing parody of far-right views. Much of his recent stuff has been so uproariously funny that it's hard to believe it could be anything other than Pythonesque parody. The "filming the Pride parade" thread in particular has had in stitches many times.

-k

Yes and why not? It's the peoples money they're spending, not just the tiny minorites that cry the loudest. Ottawa is supposed to be there to represent us, the majority. As it is now they're there to represent themselves and the most vocal minorities. What about the rest of us?

I like the type of populism that Preston Manning was about. That would've been an almost perfect government. Do what the people want.

YOu know nothing of preston manning he was against tyranny of majority. So if the majority voted to take your home because society needed and paid you nothing you would be ok with that?

I even have these people constantly responding to my status updates! :lol: In a way, it's kind of fun to be their puppet master. My words are like the bells of Pavolov's dogs.

and who did you respond to in regards your current profile avatar photo? Roll over, that's a good boy... speak Shady! Speak... good boy... that's a good boy! :lol:

I want to see a strong right wing government in place. Centre anything is for Liberals. I'm a right wing populist.

Does your version of conservatism include hatred of Jews?

Does your version of conservatism include hatred of Jews?

Exactly the opposite. I'm a firm Zionist. Once I cannot take it anymore I'll most likely be making my aliyah to Israel and leaving this place behind.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Exactly the opposite. I'm a firm Zionist. Once I cannot take it anymore I'll most likely be making my aliyah to Israel and leaving this place behind.

It's very hard for a Pope loving roman catholic to get Israeli citizenship....they have higher standards