The Official Mr.Canada thread.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very hard for a Pope loving roman catholic to get Israeli citizenship....they have higher standards

Actually it's not hard at all. The prospective immigrant has to seek immigration much the way I would if I wanted to move to Canada.

I see. I can go to Israel and get citizship instantly. I have the right of return.

You "can get citizship instantly". But not citizenship.

I just curious , do we all get our own offical thread....

I made this thread as a service to the foum mods. People in other threads that I either started or posted in would personally attack me recklessly, often times taking the thread way off topic. Soooooo, I made this thread as a place for people to abuse me without cluttering up the other topics.

No one abusing me here in this thread will be reported for anything or any behavior or language.

Sure you do. Show them your willy, tell them about your bar mitva....

Actually it's not hard at all. The prospective immigrant has to seek immigration much the way I would if I wanted to move to Canada.

You "can get citizship instantly". But not citizenship.

One only needs have at least one Jewish grandparent in order to go to Israel and get instant citizenship through the right of return. Of coarse being Jewish is enough on its own.

Edited by Mr.Canada

You claim to be catholic.

Do you disagree that being Jewish is enough to use the right of return?

No where did I say I was Jewish. I made a statment saying that being Jewish is enough on its own, not that I was. I knew someone would say this when I typed it...lol. Reading is hard.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Listen I am half Jewish so what am I self hating? Plus I posted that over a year ago and I was posting silly things to provoke people and I was suspended three weeks for it. I do not do that anymore. Now no more ad hominem and try to fight my argument above.

Thread

Ok, then.

Edited by Michael Hardner

Thread

Ok, then.

What is this supossed to prove?

My grandparents and my mother are ethnic Jews, so what?

I'm half Jewish as in the race not the religion. Dancer was referring to my religion, not race.

There's no such thing as half Jewish religion.

For the right of return I was referring to Jewish as the religion.

I would've thought you guys were smart enough to recognize this, I guess not. Why would Gentiles know about the inner working of an ethnic group other then their own I guess.

Now you know.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Exactly. When you ask, you sometimes find out the answer.

Ok, I'm sorry then. My answer reads a bit smarmy and I'm sorry. It's just on these boards people are always out to make me look like an idiot so I am constantly on the attack or on the defensive, whichever way you look at it. Again sorry for the tone.

What is this supossed to prove?

My grandparents and my mother are ethnic Jews, so what?

I'm half Jewish as in the race not the religion. Dancer was referring to my religion, not race.

There's no such thing as half Jewish religion.

For the right of return I was referring to Jewish as the religion.

I would've thought you guys were smart enough to recognize this, I guess not. Why would Gentiles know about the inner working of an ethnic group other then their own I guess.

Now you know.

Hmmm....Judaism as a race....What would you call Ethiopian Jews?

Hmmm....Judaism as a race....What would you call Ethiopian Jews?

There are many groups of ethnic Jews depending on their origin. My families Jewish side comes from the Ukraine, Jews from this area are Ashkenazi Jews. 90% of the worlds Jewish population falls under this ethnic group. Jews from this group speak Yiddish traditionally.

It is said that this group can trace it's origin back to Moses, they're trying to through DNA testing. Most of this group was the ethnic Jews which were killed in WWII. Whenever there are anti Semitic posters made up of Jews it's always a characature of this group.

There are many groups of ethnic Jews depending on their origin. My families Jewish side comes from the Ukraine, Jews from this area are Ashkenazi Jews. 90% of the worlds Jewish population falls under this ethnic group. Jews from this group speak Yiddish traditionally.

It is said that this group can trace it's origin back to Moses, they're trying to through DNA testing. Most of this group was the ethnic Jews which were killed in WWII. Whenever there are anti Semitic posters made up of Jews it's always a characature of this group.

I understand that,but that does'nt make those that follow Judaism a race of people.

I understand that,but that does'nt make those that follow Judaism a race of people.

Some are ethnic Jews and some are not. Converts who were Gentiles, Blacks, Asians, Native Americans or what have you are most likely not ethnic Jews, depending on their ancestory. Being Jewish in and of itself doesn't make one an ethnic Jew as you've said and I agree with that. It depends on the family history.

I don't see how stating that Jews are important to an election is saying something anti Jewish. If anything that's a compliament.

Jesus raised up Lazerus, after this Jewish leaders began planning his death. I don't see the problem. It's simply the way it is.

Finally, I've said this about 20 times on these boards. What I said over a year ago in Jan/09 I was suspended for as I was trolling at that time. Leave it be already.

I don't see how stating that Jews are important to an election is saying something anti Jewish. If anything that's a compliament.

Jesus raised up Lazerus, after this Jewish leaders began planning his death. I don't see the problem. It's simply the way it is.

Finally, I've said this about 20 times on these boards. What I said over a year ago in Jan/09 I was suspended for as I was trolling at that time. Leave it be already.

I probably read those posts after January 2009. If you've changed your ways I'm sorry.

This is the place to flame Mr.Canada or question his character or his morals or beliefs, etc. Do not do it elsewhere. Lets keep the topics clean. We'll leave this as the official Mr.Canada flame and/or discussion channel.

I will pray tonight to our father PM Harper that he keep us, his children, safe and sound for many years to come. He is wise, we are listening father, teach us.

Thank you to my fans and to my detractors alike. I cherish you all.