Great Tea Party Ad!

I have no doubt that where you live and/or grew up, certain terms have different meanings. But I'm not sure why you're being so obtuse as to not acknowledge that they might not have the same meanings in other places.

...because the context is Tea Party and the USA in "United States Politics". Why is the context just relevant to where you "grew up"?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...because the context is Tea Party and the USA in "United States Politics".

Actually no. The context was in response to kimmy assertion. I was just letting you know that I have a similar connotation. Apparently you don't believe us. Apparently you don't think it's possible. However, my original point, regardless of how one interprets the term teabagger, is that the Tea Party didn't first call themselves that term.

Why is the context just relevant to where you "grew up"?

Seriously dude, I don't really give a shit. If you wanna own the term teabagger that badly, by all means, it's all yours. :rolleyes:

Wow. :lol::blink:

Actually no. The context was in response to kimmy assertion. I was just letting you know that I have a similar connotation. Apparently you don't believe us. Apparently you don't think it's possible. However, my original point, regardless of how one interprets the term teabagger, is that the Tea Party didn't first call themselves that term.

Frankly, I don't know or care why that point went off the rails. It's just that anybody who is so adamant that "teabagger" and "homosexuality" are synonymous is out of touch with human sexual behaviour(s).

Seriously dude, I don't really give a shit. If you wanna own the term teabagger that badly, by all means, it's all yours. :rolleyes:

Wow. :lol::blink:

I think it's funny as hell that anybody went in this direction. Reminds me of a Linda Lovelace film that I saw back in the '70's on Super 8mm film (wait...it might have been Regular 8mm...not sure). Anyway, the dog had a good "teabagging" time, and he was a Democrat! :P

Yep the whole 8% of blacks and 25% of Hispanics which vote republican lol. I also like the lesbian on the end of the MSNBC line up they call on not being "different" enough for them eh?

Actually in many elections up to 40% of Hispanics vote G.O.P.

I'm Jewish, belong to the Democratic Party and split my votes.

WTF? Are you joking....or just don't get out much? I can assure you from experience that no such distinction is made in practice. :lol:

OH NO! First you go all Muslim on my and now there is a hint of gayification? ALL is lost and even BC is going to hell in a hand basket woven by third world child labor.

All is forgiven you can come home now BC. Hope that you are not afraid or offended by me..sailors have always had that rep driven by to many days at sea. This should be good for a laugh..no I am not going to pick on you because you said sexualtiy was not bi-inary..is that like two gay canaries?

All is forgiven you can come home now BC. Hope that you are not afraid or offended by me..sailors have always had that rep driven by to many days at sea. This should be good for a laugh..no I am not going to pick on you because you said sexualtiy was not bi-inary..is that like two gay canaries?

When BC says that human sexuality is "not binary," he is only expressing objective biological reality.

Arguing with his statement is arguing against a truism.

Hell, even the anti-gay crusaders recognize the truth of this (though they simultaneoulsy try to deny it)...because they are so concerned about gay teachers "turning" their children.

Well, if people are capable of "turning gay"--then there is something innate about it.

Human sexuality is on a spectrum of tendencies and possibilities.