Canada caters to France and their cultural ideologies

Leafless

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirming again that you are actually in favour of the type of policy you call "totalitariab". (warning: sARCASM FOLLOWS) Hitler would be proud of you. (END OF Sarcasm)

You mean Hitler would be proud of both Quebec and the federal government as it is they and not I, who have implemented Nazi type language policies.

One has to be really clueless to ignore the fact that french is the de facto language of more than one Canadian out of five.

I doubt if anyone really gives a damn.

Whowhere is perfectly able to reply by himself, and to write non-sense equal to yours. If you want only for him to respond to your comments on his postings, start a chat line with him. This is a public forum.

At least you are maintaining the historical tradition of a typical arrogant, non compliant, clueless Francophone.

You mean Hitler would be proud of both Quebec and the federal government as it is they and not I, who have implemented Nazi type language policies.

I forgot you don't get sarcasm. Let me be clearer. YOU want to implement in Ontario the same type of language laws that exist in Quebec. Anything you said about those laws and those who support them applies equally to you.

I doubt if anyone really gives a damn.

Actually, YOU do, as evidenced by years and years of clueless postings on your part.

At least you are maintaining the historical tradition of a typical arrogant, non compliant, clueless Francophone.

LOL LOL LOL Thank you for revealing the real reasons for all the non-sense you have been writing all those years. French-speaking CANADIANS will not shut up (in English( and comply with being less than Canadians.

I forgot you don't get sarcasm. Let me be clearer. YOU want to implement in Ontario the same type of language laws that exist in Quebec.

Let me be clear.

The same type Quebec Nazi type French language laws currently exist in Ontario in 24 municipalities and cities.

Anything you said about those laws and those who support them applies equally to you.

Oh really! So what current English language legislation am I supporting in Ontario?

Answer: THERE IS NONE.....your imagination is running wild again.

In fact your cluelessness does not even allow you to realize that this political forum operates out of Alberta an officially English speaking province....something you despise. Lol, lol, home of the anti-French rednecks. Boo-booo- boooo, lol, lol.

Are you certain that you are not the Francophone that is fighting the English only speeding ticket because the signs were in English only?

Actually, YOU do, as evidenced by years and years of clueless postings on your part.

I forgot that it is not politically correct for English speaking Canadians to protect their language and rights from minority Nazi type language legislation. SURE!

LOL LOL LOL Thank you for revealing the real reasons for all the non-sense you have been writing all those years. French-speaking CANADIANS will not shut up (in English( and comply with being less than Canadians.

It is really nothing new, as the British were faced with the same problem.

Let's face it Canadien, you simply DON'T want to be a regular Canadian....you want to be a special, distinct Canadian.

You can't face the fact that the French language is not the dominant language Canada.

The same type Quebec Nazi type French language laws currently exist in Ontario in 24 municipalities and cities.

Christ allmighty! Are you still on about that? You were asked ages ago to prove that there are communities in Ontario where English is outright banned, and you came up with nothing. Obviously time hasn't let facts erode your groundless hyperbole.

[c/e]

Edited by g_bambino

Let me be clear.

Please name the 24 municipalities in Ontario where immigrants are forced to send their children to French language schools, wehre citizens cannot get government services in English, where business must request permission to hire somebody who can speak English. You can't, because there are none.

Oh really! So what current English language legislation am I supporting in Ontario?

Did I say or mean you were supporting any existing law? No, and people with the command of the English language which elude you (along with common sense) can easily figure that out.

But I will be nice and rephrase it for you. You have made it clear again and again and again that you want for Ontario language laws that do the same for the English language as Quebec langauge laws do for the French language. So, every time you say something stupid like "Quebec language laws are Nazi like", the same applies to what you would like for Ontario. Same with "dictatorial. toalitarian, corrupt". Apart from the language you use, you are no different from the morons who scream because they've seen some English on a business sign in Montreal. And you're better get used to reminded of that, because I will remind you.

In fact your cluelessness does not even allow you to realize that this political forum operates out of Alberta an officially English speaking province

I do not care if the site is hosted in Alberta, in Quebec or on the Big Dipper. Becuase it is irrelevant.

I forgot that it is not politically correct for English speaking Canadians to protect their language and rights from minority Nazi type language legislation. SURE!

Correction, it does not make for people to scream that their rights are violated when they are not. BTW, when speaking about Nazi type language legislation, you are also talking about the type of legislation YOU want to enact for Ontario.

Let's face it Canadien, you simply DON'T want to be a regular Canadian....you want to be a special, distinct Canadian.

Let's face it. I AM a regular CANADIAN. YOU are the one who wrongly see me as less than a CANADIAN because my Canadian language is not the same as yours and I won't just accept the second rank status you'd assign me..

You can't face the fact that the French language is not the dominant language Canada.

The FACT that English is spoken by more Canadians than the french language does not change the FACT that both are Canadian lnaguage with equal status in law, as it should be.

As for people not being able to face things. Don't worry, I do not expect you to be able anytime soon to face the facts that your bigoted vision of Canada will never be again.

Edited by CANADIEN

As for people not being able to face things. Don't worry, I do not expect you to be able anytime soon to face the facts that your bigoted vision of Canada will never be again.

His bigoted vision was never a vision of real Canadians, anyway. It is only his and a few of his internalized brain-fart friends that hold that vision.

Please name the 24 municipalities in Ontario where immigrants are forced to send their children to French language schools, wehre citizens cannot get government services in English, where business must request permission to hire somebody who can speak English. You can't, because there are none.

Did I say or mean you were supporting any existing law? No, and people with the command of the English language which elude you (along with common sense) can easily figure that out.

But I will be nice and rephrase it for you. You have made it clear again and again and again that you want for Ontario language laws that do the same for the English language as Quebec langauge laws do for the French language. So, every time you say something stupid like "Quebec language laws are Nazi like", the same applies to what you would like for Ontario. Same with "dictatorial. toalitarian, corrupt". Apart from the language you use, you are no different from the morons who scream because they've seen some English on a business sign in Montreal. And you're better get used to reminded of that, because I will remind you.

I do not care if the site is hosted in Alberta, in Quebec or on the Big Dipper. Becuase it is irrelevant.

Correction, it does not make for people to scream that their rights are violated when they are not. BTW, when speaking about Nazi type language legislation, you are also talking about the type of legislation YOU want to enact for Ontario.

Let's face it. I AM a regular CANADIAN. YOU are the one who wrongly see me as less than a CANADIAN because my Canadian language is not the same as yours and I won't just accept the second rank status you'd assign me..

The FACT that English is spoken by more Canadians than the french language does not change the FACT that both are Canadian lnaguage with equal status in law, as it should be.

You are all over the place. Leafless doesn't like french and wants it done away. He wants to impose English in Quebec on a province that has declared French as its language. As has been pointed out English has been the official Language in some provinces. What leafless doesn't understand is Ontario has been settled (particularly the north by so Called French). I am also confused why leafless is attacking the French when he has failed to see the Chinese language making its way onto signs on the 401 in Toronto. Many Businesses are offering Language support in Chinese. This shows Ontario is a whore with no cultural conviction. Quebec and Alberta are on the same page when it comes to preservation of heritage. If Leafless motive is to get ontario to make Ontario's language officially English, good. I doubt Quebec could careless if Ontario did. Leafless should not be upset with Quebec for not being a cultural flake like Ontario.

This shows Ontario is a whore with no cultural conviction. (...) Leafless should not be upset with Quebec for not being a cultural flake like Ontario.

Excuse me? As an Ontarian, I know you have no clue what you're talking about. Go to Kingston, Ottawa, Stratford, London, Niagara-on-the-Lake - it MAY give you the thing you have even less than Leafless... a clue.

Excuse me? As an Ontarian, I know you have no clue what you're talking about. Go to Kingston, Ottawa, Stratford, London, Niagara-on-the-Lake - it MAY give you the thing you have even less than Leafless... a clue.

You are disputing Ontario is a cultural flake and is culturally directionless. I know ontario quite well and know it to be a waste of space and not representative of real Canada. That's leafless problem, he too is in Ontario. Get some time out of Ontario and most who do realize Ontario is a backwater province undeserving of any policies representative of Canada as a whole.

You are disputing Ontario is a cultural flake and is culturally directionless.

Of course, since that stetement is absurd.

I know ontario quite well (...)

Your knowledge of Ontario is obviously equal to your knowledge of history, First Nations, languages, religions, or simple common sense and logic... absolutely non-existant.

Edited by CANADIEN

You know that there are 24 municipalities in the province of Ontario that force the French language on the citizens of Ontario by way of French Nazi type langage policies. Just because the French language is FEDERALLY official does NOT mean it must be PROVINCIALLY official. Language in Canada is a provincial right not a federal right.

And you very well know this is accomplished in Ontario that has no PROVINCIAL official language policy that takes costly financial/personal advantage of the English tax paying residents of Ontario, who form the very large majority of English speaking Ontario residents.

The only way you can stop the infiltration of Quebec Nazi type language laws from being established in Ontario, is to fight fire with fire and create Nazi type English language laws to defend the linguistic/personal rights of English speaking Ontarians.

You don't seem to understand that English/French bilingual language policies in Ontario establishes French as an official language in municipalities/cities in Ontario. This in turn, this one example only, creates French as a lingusitic asset that can be used by federal/provincial and private sector employers to demand the French languge as a condition of employment. This results in linguistic discrimination against the large majority of English speaking Ontarians who speak English only.

How can you possibly say that, when you despise provinces that incorporate provincial language laws.

Let's face it. I AM a regular CANADIAN. YOU are the one who wrongly see me as less than a CANADIAN because my Canadian language is not the same as yours and I won't just accept the second rank status you'd assign me.

So then you fully admit and agree to Quebec/Nazi type French language policies being established in provinces that have no provincial language policy such as the province of Ontario to protect your second class opinion.

And both equal language laws were established MINUS the political right/will of ALL individual Canadians but rather instead by a handful of politicians.

English/French laws were never included in our BNA Act relating to all Canadians but were fiddled around with by mainly a certain PM from Quebec again without the rightful political will of ALL citizens of Canada by referendum.

You know that there are 24 municipalities in the province of Ontario that force the French language on the citizens of Ontario by way of French Nazi type langage policies.

I don't know them. Name them please

English/French laws were never included in our BNA Act relating to all Canadians but were fiddled around with by mainly a certain PM from Quebec again without the rightful political will of ALL citizens of Canada by referendum.

Factually incorrect

You know that there are 24 municipalities in the province of Ontario that force the French language on the citizens of Ontario by way of French Nazi type langage policies.

Apart from the fact French laws apply in France, not Canada, you are still unable to prove that there is any place in Ontario where people are prevented from getting public ervices in English, or putting English signs at a store, or where access to English school is limited.

Just because the French language is FEDERALLY official does NOT mean it must be PROVINCIALLY official.
Since neither English or french has been proclaimed as an offical languate at the provincial level in Ontario, you do not have a point, a clue, or a logical reason to whine.
Language in Canada is a provincial right not a federal right.

Language is a mode of expression. The USE of English or French when dealing with governments is a right at the federal, and in Ontario, at the provincial level.

And you very well know this is accomplished in Ontario that has no PROVINCIAL official language policy that takes costly financial/personal advantage of the English tax paying residents of Ontario, who form the very large majority of English speaking Ontario residents.

Thanks for reminding me that I do not have to be taxes as an Ontarian. I am still waiting for anyone to show how I apply for the exemption though.

BTW, don't worry, we all know that you are clueless to the fact that there is nothing in Ontario that prevents elected city councils from offering services in English abd French.. BTW, forgot about Ontario's French Language services Act AGAIN?

The only way you can stop the infiltration of Quebec Nazi type language laws from being established in Ontario, is to fight fire with fire and create Nazi type English language laws to defend the linguistic/personal rights of English speaking Ontarians.

Apart from the fact that no rights of any Ontarians is threatened or affected because citizens in Ottawa can be their property taxes in either french or English, thank you for admitting that you are no better than the "one-language only" baffoons and fanatics who whine everyt time someone dares to put English on a sign in Montreal.

You don't seem to understand that English/French bilingual language policies in Ontario establish French as an official language in municipalities/cities in Ontario.
Nope, since technically they don't. They establishes French as one of the languages of municipal services in some municipalities.
This in turn, this one example only, creates French as a lingusitic asset...)

Imagine that... French as an asset in the capital city of CANADA, or in communities where there is a sizeable French language population. Don't worry, it has been determined long ago that common sense eludes you.

that can be used by federal/provincial and private sector employers to demand the French languge as a condition of employment. This results in linguistic discrimination against the large majority of English speaking Ontarians who speak English only.

What provincial and federal governments do is governed by their responsibilities to serve all citizens according to their rights. as for private businesses, if I do not like what langauge(s) they choose or not choose in dealing with their clients, I just go elsewhere.

In all of these cases, the decision by an employer to demand certain skills and knowledge, including knowledge of any language, is not discriminatory. A job is not a right - it's something one gets when the prospective employer has decided that ones meets his/her/its needs.

CANADIEN, on 20 February 2010 - 02:51 PM, said:

How can you possibly say that, when you despise provinces that incorporate provincial language laws.

LOL first, I do not despise any province. I have a problem (and a huge one) with legislation that limits what Canadian language a person can use. such as Quebec laws or the type of laws you would like in Ontario. Don't worry, I do not expect you to understand the difference.

Second, unless you can prove that the owners of mapleleafWeb chose to host their site in Alberta because of the provincial language legislation there, where they are located is as much relevant to this thread as it would be to a thread about gay and lesbian rights, or immigration policy. That is, not at all.

So then you fully admit and agree to Quebec/Nazi type French language policies being established in provinces that have no provincial language policy such as the province of Ontario to protect your second class opinion.

When claiming that I admit to something, try to get a clue on both the facts and on what I say, will you?

First, there is a reason why I would not use the term Nazi-like to describe even Quebec langauge laws or the type of laws you want from Ontario; it insults the memory of the victims of the Nazi regime. don't worry, I do not expect that your prejudice will allow you to understand it.

Second, Quebec language laws and the type of laws you want for Ontario both deny languistic equality and reduces the rights of Canadians. The federal Official Languages act does the opposite. Once again, don't worry, I do not expect you to get that either.

Third, it has been established (to your great sorrow and to that of the BQ, amazing how you look alike) that the Federal government is not bound by provincial laws when deciding on its language policies (nor shoud it be), and that Ontario DOES have more than language policy - remember the French Language Services Act?

Fourth, the only opinion here that can be classified as second-class is yours, nto because your first language is English (or something that looks like it), but because you make no sense whatsover.

THIS is what I admit to, not your delusion.

I won't bother commenting again on your cluelessness when it comes to constitutional amendments or parliamentary democracy ((NOTE: SARCASM FOLLOWS) btw, I am still waiting for the referendum on women's vote (END OF SARCASM))

BTW, you know of course about article 133 of the B.N.A. 1867:

Either the English or the French Language may be used by any Person in the Debates of the Houses of the Parliament of Canada and of the Houses of the Legislature of Quebec; and both those Languages shall be used in the respective Records and Journals of those Houses; and either of those Languages may be used by any Person or in any Pleading or Process in or issuing from any Court of Canada established under this Act, and in or from all or any of the Courts of Quebec.

The Acts of the Parliament of Canada and of the Legislature of Quebec shall be printed and published in both those Languages.

You will notice (or most probably be clueless to it) that

1- Under the B.N.A , French and English had an equal status at the federal level (also at the provincial level in Quebec, btw)

2- Nothing in the Act precluded the federal government from later adopting these two languages, equal already in law, as the country's two official languages

3- Nothing precludes the Ontario government or other provincial governments from deciding in which Canadian languages they can offer their services, and in what languages municipalities can do it

4- Not a single word in the BNA Act of 1867 precluded changes made in accordance with the legal process

Edited by CANADIEN

Since neither English or french has been proclaimed as an offical languate at the provincial level in Ontario, you do not have a point, a clue, or a logical reason to whine.

Yes he does, chinese signs is making it on Signs on the 401 and in Toronto. The only way to curb that is to adopt protective measures to ensure English only.

Thanks to Quebec and their association with France and la Francophonie Canadian tax payers are on the hook for 555 million dollars.

How a minority have not province like Quebec can influence the federal government to be part of and support la Francophonie is beyond my comprehension.

Read more:

http://www.acdi-cida.gc.ca/acdi-cida/acdi-cida.nsf/eng/RAC-101993816-HZG

http://news.sympatico.ctv.ca/World/ContentPosting?newsitemid=CTVNews%2F20100114%2Fhaiti_relations_100114&feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V3&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=True

Canada has it's own problems with starving children, homelessness and the unemployed.

Perhaps we should be looking looking after our own before looking after other foreign countries cultural ideologies.

And how is the Commonwealth of nations any different? A little one-sided there don't you think?

Apart from the fact French laws apply in France, not Canada, you are still unable to prove that there is any place in Ontario where people are prevented from getting public ervices in English, or putting English signs at a store, or where access to English school is limited.

Ontario is de facto English speaking and currently every one in Ontario has a right to put up a sign in WHATEVER language they wish including French. But what Francophones are doing in some municipalities in Ontario is FORCING by way of anti-English legislation is that signs and the language of work be made BILINGUAL.

But in saying this, the English language requires linguistic protection against language policies conceived by French sympathizers to advance the French language at the linguistic and financial expense of English speaking tax payers who form the majority.

Oh, but I do very much, have a charter right, to complain.

Lol, you can forget about French EVER, from being proclaimed the provincial official language of Ontario.

Language is a mode of expression. The USE of English or French when dealing with governments is a right at the federal, and in Ontario, at the provincial level.

For now, yes.

I, can't wait for Ontario or the country for that matter, to go belly up from the constant transfer of financial resources from the productive to the unproductive supporting three countries in ONE Canada, English Canada, French Canada and Native Canada.

BTW, don't worry, we all know that you are clueless to the fact that there is nothing in Ontario that prevents elected city councils from offering services in English abd French.

That is what the problem is, corrupt application of justice and why we need referendums or plebiscites rather than a few politicians making traitorous linguistic decisions.

BTW, forgot about Ontario's French Language services Act AGAIN?

FLA is a corrupt French language policy that was never decided on by ALL Ontario residents via referendum.

Apart from the fact that no rights of any Ontarians is threatened or affected because citizens in Ottawa can be their property taxes in either french or English, thank you for admitting that you are no better than the "one-language only" baffoons and fanatics who whine everyt time someone dares to put English on a sign in Montreal.

English speaking Ontarians are affected by a form of apartheid. You know political, economic and legal discrimination.

Imagine that... French as an asset in the capital city of CANADA, or in communities where there is a sizeable French language population. Don't worry, it has been determined long ago that common sense eludes you.

There is a difference between self learned bilingualism and bilingualism implemented by Nazi type language policies to forcibly change the linguistic structure of English being the dominant language.

What provincial and federal governments do is governed by their responsibilities to serve all citizens according to their rights.

I strongly object to federal, provincial or municipal linguistic intervention of any kind, unless of course a democratic referendum is implemented. And that of course is GOOD GOVERNMENT.

In all of these cases, the decision by an employer to demand certain skills and knowledge, including knowledge of any language, is not discriminatory.

Then why do you support Nazi type language legislation to accomplish this?

LOL first, I do not despise any province. I have a problem (and a huge one) with legislation that limits what Canadian language a person can use. such as Quebec laws or the type of laws you would like in Ontario. Don't worry, I do not expect you to understand the difference.

What difference? I support self learned languages if that is what one wants.

But I certainly do not support any type of language legislation attacking the dominant language to discriminate against the English language and it's users.

Second, unless you can prove that the owners of mapleleafWeb chose to host their site in Alberta because of the provincial language legislation there, where they are located is as much relevant to this thread as it would be to a thread about gay and lesbian rights, or immigration policy. That is, not at all.

My reply relating to MLW was just to point out how much of a hypocrite you really are.

First, there is a reason why I would not use the term Nazi-like to describe even Quebec langauge laws or the type of laws you want from Ontario; it insults the memory of the victims of the Nazi regime. don't worry, I do not expect that your prejudice will allow you to understand it.

Quoting Nazi Germany as an example to what happens when these linguistic policies become out of control. This should offend no one, but simply should warn that in the end, something similar could happen in Canada.

Second, Quebec language laws and the type of laws you want for Ontario both deny languistic equality and reduces the rights of Canadians. The federal Official Languages act does the opposite. Once again, don't worry, I do not expect you to get that either.

That is exactly language laws do...deny excessive rights that could undermine that provinces linguistic stability.

It appears I get it and you don't.

Third, it has been established (to your great sorrow and to that of the BQ, amazing how you look alike) that the Federal government is not bound by provincial laws when deciding on its language policies (nor shoud it be), and that Ontario DOES have more than language policy - remember the French Language Services Act?

The FLA in Ontario is the root cause relating to the establishing of other bilingual English/French policies.

I'll pass on your repatition ad nauseam of your usual clueless non-sense about NON-EXISTING discrimination and corruption, your absolute lack of knowledge of parliamentary democracry, and your hypocriticaldemand for the same type of legislation you denounce when it occurs elsewhere. Even without that, there are enough gems to embarass you. LIKE...

Ontario is de facto English speaking and currently every one in Ontario has a right to put up a sign in WHATEVER language they wish including French. But what Francophones are doing in some municipalities in Ontario is FORCING by way of anti-English legislation is that signs and the language of work be made BILINGUAL.

Only in your clueless mind is mandating English and French something that is anti-English. BTW, stil wanting for a list of municipalities where English has to be smaller than French on signs, where people cannot get government services in English, and where immigrants are forced to send their children to French schools... We all know you can't produce one.

OR

I, can't wait for Ontario or the country for that matter, to go belly up from the constant transfer of financial resources from the productive to the unproductive supporting three countries in ONE Canada, English Canada, French Canada and Native Canada.

So... you can;t wait for things to go bad. This will be remembered next time you misuse the word treason.

and after that we have...

My reply relating to MLW was just to point out how much of a hypocrite you really are.

Correction. It demonstrates how much of an idiot you really are. Like anybody in their right mind would actually care where in this great country of ours MLW is hosted.

and then there is...

That is exactly language laws do...deny excessive rights that could undermine that provinces linguistic stability.

Thanks for reminding us that having English on signs, sending children to an English school,and obtaining government services in English are excessive rights in Quebec. And I thought that this were rights that any Canadian in Quebec should enjoy.

and my "favorite one"

Quoting Nazi Germany as an example to what happens when these linguistic policies become out of control. This should offend no one, but simply should warn that in the end, something similar could happen in Canada.

Soo... now we should fear that Quebec-style language laws, which you want for Ontario, will lead to gaz chambers. I stand corrected... You're not an idiot, you're out of your mind.

Edited by CANADIEN

I'll pass on your repatition ad nauseam of your usual clueless non-sense about NON-EXISTING discrimination and corruption, your absolute lack of knowledge of parliamentary democracry, and your hypocriticaldemand for the same type of legislation you denounce when it occurs elsewhere. Even without that, there are enough gems to embarass you.

A socialized parasite like you would never admit or understand that our current level of democracy at ALL levels of government in Canada could be viewed as being EXTREMELY corrupt.

Only in your clueless mind is mandating English and French something that is anti-English.

I am glad you used the word "mandating," a word that is common with totalitarian governments.

BTW, stil wanting for a list of municipalities where English has to be smaller than French on signs, where people cannot get government services in English, and where immigrants are forced to send their children to French schools... We all know you can't produce one.

You know very well that in Ontario we are talking BILINGUAL SIGNS and FEDERAL style BILINGUALISM POLICIES and FRENCH LANGUAGE SERVICES that have been forced onto English speaking residents of Ontario who are the majority. How humiliating and how embarrassing it is to be an English speaking resident of Ontario and to be treated like scum by lowly corrupt municipal and provincial politicians who are hell- bent on propagating the French language.

Like anybody in their right mind would actually care where in this great country of ours MLW is hosted.

Like I said, you are a hypocrite. Like WW says, you are all over the place.

Thanks for reminding us that having English on signs, sending children to an English school,and obtaining government services in English are excessive rights in Quebec. And I thought that this were rights that any Canadian in Quebec should enjoy.

You keep forgetting it is the English language that rules Canada, not the French language and Quebec has failed to acknowledge this. Quebec is the author of linguistic corruptness in Canada.

The federal government initially failed English Canada by not dealing with Quebec with a firm hand by and by NOT holding a referendum on whether or not to keep Quebec in confederation.

Soo... now we should fear that Quebec-style language laws, which you want for Ontario, will lead to gaz chambers. I stand corrected... You're not an idiot, you're out of your mind.

When I referred to Quebec style language laws it does not necessarily mean to be 'identical' but simply 'MANDATED' Nazi type language laws. Get It!

If you read right idiot, I said SIMILAR and made no reference to gas chambers.

Edited by Leafless

A socialized parasite (...)

Something original from you... and equally non-sensical. I am (not) impressed.

As for the rest, not worth commenting except...

Did I forgot When I referred to Quebec style language laws it does not necessarily mean to be 'identical' but simply 'MANDATED' Nazi type language laws. Get It!

If you read right idiot, I said SIMILAR and made no reference to gas chambers.

Did I forgot again to warn you that I was being sarcastic? I forgot that sarcasm is on the long list of things ou are clueless about Ooops :P