War made easy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I don't see what you are trying to prove by saying this.

What I'm trying to say is obvious....you have accepted that your fate in Canada is determined by Americans....from its banking system to its Hollywood productions of an alternate reality (e.g. "The Matrix" series). This goes beyond mere paranoia...it is voluntary projection into the very thing you advertise to fear so much. Bizarre...

Edited by bush_cheney2004

What I'm trying to say is obvious....you have accepted that your fate in Canada is determined by Americans....from its banking system to its Hollywood productions of an alternate reality (e.g. "The Matrix" series). This goes beyond mere paranoia...it is voluntary projection into the very thing you advertise to fear so much. Bizarre...

You are not getting the point...

You are blinded by ignorance, you can't see what is staring you right in the face.

I don't care about economies, I want freedom. We are slaves and I don't know how you don't see this.

Our freedom is an illusion.

You are not getting the point...

You are blinded by ignorance, you can't see what is staring you right in the face.

I don't care about economies, I want freedom. We are slaves and I don't know how you don't see this.

Our freedom is an illusion.

Speak for yourself....that is your first mistake.

Decomposing history and context is your second mistake (e.g. Jefferson owned slaves)

Watching The Matrix over and over again is your continuing mistake.

But, as others have noted, your paranoia and fear of reality is entertaining.

Speak for yourself....that is your first mistake.

Prove this theory wrong...

Decomposing history and context is your second mistake (e.g. Jefferson owned slaves)

Jefferson owned slaves...whats your point.

Watching The Matrix over and over again is your continuing mistake.

Ya, that is what I do every night, watch the matrix...sometimes twice.

But, as others have noted, your paranoia and fear of reality is entertaining.

What fear of reality?

What part do you find so unbelievable, just curious.

Is it the possibility you have been lied to your entire life?

Prove this theory wrong...

What theory? I can get better conspiracy crap over at Infowars.com. Nothing you have presented is remotely original.

Jefferson owned slaves...whats your point.

The point is that the "freedom" you think existed was limited to land owners. Regurgitating references to an earlier United States only demonstrates your "ignorance".

Ya, that is what I do every night, watch the matrix...sometimes twice.

Neo would be pleased...well....maybe.

What fear of reality?

The one with fiat money, fractional banking, and Hollywood movies.

What part do you find so unbelievable, just curious.

Is it the possibility you have been lied to your entire life?

Nope...because I wouldn't care either way. Nobody owes you anything, especially the TRUTH....LOL!

What theory? I can get better conspiracy crap over at Infowars.com. Nothing you have presented is remotely original.

I guess it really isn't a theory. Central banks do regulate and issue currency for nations.

They put nations into debt.

They do create inflation and deflation.

what else do you need to know?

The point is that the "freedom" you think existed was limited to land owners. Regurgitating references to an earlier United States only demonstrates your "ignorance"

I didn't say they were free back then, they just knew how dangerous central banks were.

The one with fiat money, fractional banking, and Hollywood movies.

Yes, i fear money, banking and Hollywood movies...you have me so figured out.

If there is anything i fear, it would be the pain that millions are gonna suffer over the next few years.

Depressions aren't pretty.

But technically I don't fear it, I know it's coming and I want to bring awareness to people about it.

Nope...because I wouldn't care either way. Nobody owes you anything, especially the TRUTH....LOL!

We all deserve the truth.

I'm guessing your a republican?

it's cause you don't know what love is, you just do as your told.

Yes, i fear money, banking and Hollywood movies...you have me so figured out.

If there is anything i fear, it would be the pain that millions are gonna suffer over the next few years.

Depressions aren't pretty.

You are what you post....and that includes paranoia about things in other nations over which you have zero control.

But technically I don't fear it, I know it's coming and I want to bring awareness to people about it.

Other people figured it out years ago.

We all deserve the truth.

I'm guessing your a republican?

and free alternate reality DVDs too!

it's cause you don't know what love is, you just do as your told.

Just like billions of other people.

No...that's more of a value judgement.

Did Pre-Columbian Americans have a "good" education system to keep population in check?

More or less, they lived off the land with limited natural agriculture, you can't say the same of mot Americans today, who rely on vastly intricate global systems of trade, and often at times live in land they couldn't support themselves from all 1/4 acre of it. I'm faced and live in much of the same dilema. While I tried to do some hiking and managed to yeild a lot of berries, and a meaningful amount of mushrooms, and I started a garden. I know myself, as a non hunter might find it hard to manage having two children to replace me and my wife to manage our population on an equal level. Population is more or less declining globally, alteast approaching zero - for instance china - although there are signs this trend is reversing slightly in some areas with laxing of the one child policy. They wern't "american then anyway" they were Turtle Islanders. Fact is they did manage a sustainable growth rate, living in part in peaceful coexistence with nature.

No...that's more of a value judgement.

Did Pre-Columbian Americans have a "good" education system to keep population in check?

More or less, they lived off the land with limited natural agriculture, you can't say the same of mot Americans today, who rely on vastly intricate global systems of trade, and often at times live in land they couldn't support themselves from all 1/4 acre of it. I'm faced and live in much of the same dilema. While I tried to do some hiking and managed to yeild a lot of berries, and a meaningful amount of mushrooms, and I started a garden. I know myself, as a non hunter might find it hard to manage having two children to replace me and my wife to manage our population on an equal level. Population is more or less declining globally, alteast approaching zero - for instance china - although there are signs this trend is reversing slightly in some areas with laxing of the one child policy. They wern't "american then anyway" they were Turtle Islanders. Fact is they did manage a sustainable growth rate. They essentially lived in a sustainable way, minus some examples of near extinction of some species such as the mastadon and sabre tooth tigre.

More or less, they lived off the land with limited natural agriculture, you can't say the same of mot Americans today, who rely on vastly intricate global systems of trade, and often at times live in land they couldn't support themselves from all 1/4 acre of it.

Like Canada, the United States is no longer a limited agrarian economy. Fewer farmers feed millions.

I'm faced and live in much of the same dilema. While I tried to do some hiking and managed to yeild a lot of berries, and a meaningful amount of mushrooms, and I started a garden. I know myself, as a non hunter might find it hard to manage having two children to replace me and my wife to manage our population on an equal level.

I find it much easier to go to a retail store. The bears need the berries more than I.

Population is more or less declining globally, alteast approaching zero - for instance china - although there are signs this trend is reversing slightly in some areas with laxing of the one child policy. They wern't "american then anyway" they were Turtle Islanders. Fact is they did manage a sustainable growth rate, living in part in peaceful coexistence with nature.

...but not with themselves, given their identical wars, slavery, human sacrifice, etc.

You are what you post....and that includes paranoia about things in other nations over which you have zero control.

I know I have zero control on my own...

but together...

It really isn't just me, there is a movement a brewing.

Other people figured it out years ago.

I know other people have figured this out.

I know many people who don't even know what a central bank is let alone how they are run

Just like billions of other people.

Yup.

Why do we constantly allow governments to lie to us,

Why do we revolve our entire society around money.

It doesn't make any sense.

Edited by maple_leafs182

I know I have zero control on my own...

but together...

It really isn't just me, there is a movement a brewing.

Oh...I see...you want to trade one massive conspiracy for another....yours.

I know other people have figured this out.

I know many people who don't even know what a central bank is let alone how they are run

Nor do they care....that's part of the freedom that you say doesn't exist.

Why do we constantly allow governments to lie to us,

Why do we revolve our entire society around money.

Because it's easier than trading goats and chickens.

It doesn't make any sense.

Neither do black holes or dark matter, but they still exist.

Oh...I see...you want to trade one massive conspiracy for another....yours.

Nope..it's all tied together.

Tell me what you think my theory is, i'm curious

Nor do they care....that's part of the freedom that you say doesn't exist.

It's because people aren't told to care.

Mass media doesn't report actual news.

We got bigger things to worry about like global warming, war on terrorism, h1n1, holiday sales, market recovery.

All this crap to keep us blinded from the truth.

Because it's easier than trading goats and chickens.

Agreed.

But it is still not the best system.

Look at all the trauma money brings to the world.

Resource based economy would be the best.

Well possibly not the best, but better then our current monetary system.

Neither do black holes or dark matter, but they still exist.

Yes, but all matter is energy.

We may not be able to comprehend why the universe does what it does, but we do know why the ruling class does what they do, power and control.

If there is a problem, the smartest thing to do is fix the problem.

It makes no sense why we turn our backs away and choose to just ignore.

You guys aren't proving me wrong, you are just calling me paranoid.

You can't prove a conspiracy theory wrong. All we can do is point out the obvious flaws in the theory, but the response will always be " that's part of their PLAN ".

For example, an essential quality of power is the belief that the masses have in your control. This is an asset of incalcuable value to the establishment. So why would said establishment conspire to destroy their own symbols of power (the WTC buildings) in order to solidify their control ?

Oh yes, that's part of the plan... I see.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"If you want to remain slaves of the bankers and pay for the costs of your own slavery, let them continue to create money and control the nation's credit." - Sir Josiah Stamp

"We can either have democracy in this country or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." - Louis Brandeis, Supreme Court Justice

"Under the federal reserve act, panics are scientifically created. The present panic is the first scientifically created one, worked out as we figure a mathematical equation."

- Charles Lindberg

"A world banking system was being set up here... a superstate controlled by international bankers... acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. The fed has usurped the government."

- Louis McFadden

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board as ministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money" -- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr.

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and

commerce." — James A. Garfield

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance." — James Madison

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business." -- Buckminster Fuller

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932

Still don't believe me?

Believe what ? That power and wealth accumulate at the top ? That's a constant since the dawn of civilization, yes.

Executive Order 11110 was issued by U.S. President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.

This executive order delegates to the Secretary of the Treasury the president's authority to issue silver certificates under the Thomas Amendment of the Agricultural Adjustment Act.

In the five months in office before his assassination Kennedy issued over 3 billion US notes, this could of put the Federal Reserve bank out of business.

After Kennedy, no president issued US notes.

In 1933, Louis McFadden introduced House Resolution No. 158, articles of impeachment for the Secretary of the Treasury, two assistant Secretaries of the Treasury, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, and the officers and directors of its twelve regional banks.

After 2 failed assassination attempts, he was poisoned in New York 1936.

"They must find it difficult... Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." -G. Massey

Open Your Eyes.

Don't you guys realize we are slaves to money.

Again, money has been with us since forever and always is controlled by a select few inside the palace. There's no conspiracy about it - we can see the corruption before our eyes. So your lament is valid, but there's no quick fix that solves more problems than it causes.

You can't prove a conspiracy theory wrong. All we can do is point out the obvious flaws in the theory, but the response will always be " that's part of their PLAN ".

I understand what your saying, it's like when religious people blame all evil on the devil.

But i'm pretty sure this is not the case.

For example, an essential quality of power is the belief that the masses have in your control. This is an asset of incalcuable value to the establishment. So why would said establishment conspire to destroy their own symbols of power (the WTC buildings) in order to solidify their control ?

They don't really care about america or Canada. It's all about power and control, global power and control.

They've taken this to the next level.

They have an agenda(new world order), they create a problem and make it seem like the only solution is whatever would advance their agenda.

Like going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I dunno if the real reason was over oil, destabilize that region or what(The American government gained too much out of 9/11 to not be involved, there is no such thing as a coincidence, just the illusion of a coincidence).

They create a problem like a terrorist attack, and make it seem like the only solution would be war.

Iraq, weapons of mass destruction, only solution war.

Global warming, only solution, world treaty(good thing nothing was signed, but I guarantee they will try again)

Now, when this global financial crisis unfolds a little more, I'm hoping people will start to wake up and realize we shouldn't be slaves to banks.

There is more then one way to take over the world, force isn't the only way.

Believe what ? That power and wealth accumulate at the top ? That's a constant since the dawn of civilization, yes.

True

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" - John Dalberg

Look at our history, wars, genocides, ect... it isn't good to give so much power to so few, it must be distributed equally amongst the people.

Again, money has been with us since forever and always is controlled by a select few inside the palace. There's no conspiracy about it - we can see the corruption before our eyes. So your lament is valid

Just because this is how it always was doesn't mean we must continue to live like this, there is more then one way.

There is a conspiracy.

They are trying to create a world world governing body and trying to make it seem like all the steps towards it are justified, they usually say it's for security purposes. People wanna feel safe so they buy into the crap.

but there's no quick fix that solves more problems than it causes.

I'll agree, but look at what the bailout were, quick fix, these bailouts are just going to create more problems.

Fixing the problems of the world won't happen over night, but if we don't start trying to fix them, they aren't going to be fixed.

The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association

John F Kennedy

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent. It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers--I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution- -not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news--for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security--and we intend to do it.

And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of man's deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news--that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.

entire speach

I understand what your saying, it's like when religious people blame all evil on the devil.

But i'm pretty sure this is not the case.

Exactly. The religious people too are pretty sure, and they don't have any evidence to convince me either. In fact, they're certain they're right.

They don't really care about america or Canada. It's all about power and control, global power and control.

They've taken this to the next level.

They're internationalists, then ? Ok, that still doesn't explain the value to them in destroying their own symbols to make themselves look weak.

As I said, there's no way to disprove a conspiracy theory but this would seem as good a reason as any that 9/11 conspiracy is baseless: the motivation to do it runs 180 degrees counter to the motivations that the New World Order is purported to have.

They have an agenda(new world order), they create a problem and make it seem like the only solution is whatever would advance their agenda.

Like going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I dunno if the real reason was over oil, destabilize that region or what(The American government gained too much out of 9/11 to not be involved, there is no such thing as a coincidence, just the illusion of a coincidence).

They create a problem like a terrorist attack, and make it seem like the only solution would be war.

Iraq, weapons of mass destruction, only solution war.

They didn't have to destroy their own symbols to invade Iraq (twice), Panama, Grenada, Lybia, Lebanon etc. etc.

Global warming, only solution, world treaty(good thing nothing was signed, but I guarantee they will try again)

Now, when this global financial crisis unfolds a little more, I'm hoping people will start to wake up and realize we shouldn't be slaves to banks.

There is more then one way to take over the world, force isn't the only way.

True

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" - John Dalberg

Look at our history, wars, genocides, ect... it isn't good to give so much power to so few, it must be distributed equally amongst the people.

Just because this is how it always was doesn't mean we must continue to live like this, there is more then one way.

There is a conspiracy.

They are trying to create a world world governing body and trying to make it seem like all the steps towards it are justified, they usually say it's for security purposes. People wanna feel safe so they buy into the crap.

I'll agree, but look at what the bailout were, quick fix, these bailouts are just going to create more problems.

Fixing the problems of the world won't happen over night, but if we don't start trying to fix them, they aren't going to be fixed.

The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association

John F Kennedy

entire speach

The UN and the governments of the world are making excellent progress in fixing the world's problems. Again, I respect your right to paint watercolour sketches in the air but once in awhile you allude to real policy. If you want to dip your toe into that tide pool, they give us something concrete. JFK's words aren't relevant to real policy matters in 2009.

....The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association

John F Kennedy...

JFK was shot dead....get over it. I guess we survived without him.

More banks...more wars...more conspiracies.

Those without adequate coping skills can just be afraid all the time.

They're internationalists, then ? Ok, that still doesn't explain the value to them in destroying their own symbols to make themselves look weak.

They are globalists.

Destroying the wtc does not make them look weak.

If anything it shows how much power they have.

As I said, there's no way to disprove a conspiracy theory but this would seem as good a reason as any that 9/11 conspiracy is baseless: the motivation to do it runs 180 degrees counter to the motivations that the New World Order is purported to have.

They didn't have to destroy their own symbols to invade Iraq (twice), Panama, Grenada, Lybia, Lebanon etc. etc.

They do have a motive, to create a one world government and one world economy for centralized control of the world.

They needed to create public support in order to go to war, how many people wanted to go to war prior to 9/11.

Not to mention starting the War on Terrorism is insane, you can't go to war with a word.

The UN and the governments of the world are making excellent progress in fixing the world's problems. Again, I respect your right to paint watercolour sketches in the air but once in awhile you allude to real policy. If you want to dip your toe into that tide pool, they give us something concrete. JFK's words aren't relevant to real policy matters in 2009.

If you guys really don't think we are headed to a one world government, the UN and the EU are proof we are.

What problems are the fixing?

I just posted what JFK said for you to read, listen to what he said, take it for what you want.

and bush, i realize he's dead, i wasn't even alive when he was.

That doesn't mean we cant listen to what he has said.

I thought those sentences would be able to reach you.

"We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."

"Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive."

War is the word of false rationality used by people who are insane. Phrases like "hate our freedom" "so a little girl can go to school" "bring them democracy" and so on are the words of wickedness made friendly to common idiots.

agreed.

Edited by maple_leafs182

They are globalists.

So what....the wtc was also created by "globalists".

They do have a motive, to create a one world government and one world economy for centralized control of the world.

They needed to create public support in order to go to war, how many people wanted to go to war prior to 9/11.

Lots of 'em if you count the number of wars in progress at the time. Not very unusual at all. Hell, all of NATO was bombing Serbs in 1999 to protect human rights....LOL!

Not to mention starting the War on Terrorism is insane, you can't go to war with a word.

...except when that word is "poverty"...right?

If you guys really don't think we are headed to a one world government, the UN and the EU are proof we are.

Nonsense....there are more sovereign states than ever before. What the hell are you so afraid of...no more Ron Paul videos?

I just posted what JFK said for you to read, listen to what he said, take it for what you want.

OK....then please post JFK's Bay of Pigs strategy.

"We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."

"Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive."

Why do you preach to us? You admit that you were not even alive at the time, yet only you see the wisdom? Besides, you don't even live in a republic now.

They are globalists.

How is it possible that destroying their own symbol does not make them look weak ? Where has it happened that a stand-alone power has had their symbol destroyed and it didn't add to insecurity and unstability.

They created WMDs for Iraqs so why kill 3000 of their own kind - not just their own people but their own subclass of their people ?

What problems are the fixing?

agreed.

We have been reducing conflict, disease and starvation under the New World Order. We have democracy. We have criticism and debate, but this debate is ridiculous.

Edited by Michael Hardner

:D

What's with tr00thers and their assinie you tube videos?

Because the modern generations are embracing a multimedia approach to communication that is leaving single media methods - and those who rely on them - in the dust. For instance, it isn't a question of IF books will become relics, but when. So you can't fault younger posters from submitting multi-media as sources of information.

Propaganda works best when shown with emotion-laden images and sounds, and when there is no counterpoint or objection to the views presented. Or evidence.

Agreed. Critical thinking needs to be taught at an earlier age I think, hand-in-hand with readin' & writin'. There seems to be some gaps in the effective use of the medium and there is a tendency towards reference without careful examination of what is being presented.

Kind of like the Bible-as-authoritative-source that has been used the past millennia or so. :lol:

This is why I usually reject argument-by-YouTube outright. If you can't make your point with a few sentences and a link, the chances are high that you don't have one.

Huh. You'd be the last person I would have predicted that would say something like this.

We have been reducing conflict, disease and starvation under the New World Order. We have democracy. We have criticism and debate, but this debate is ridiculous.

Interesting that 'Matrix' should be referenced instead of 'Brave New World.'

"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin." - John the Savage.

:D