another 9-11 attack planned?

Guest American Woman

Guest American Woman
The US wasn't involved in the suppression of the terrorists...just being bomb targets on the airbase. Qatar seems a more friendly nation to US non-coms.

From what I've read, the U.S. saw it in the best interest of both countries to pull out of Saudi Arabia; and as you already pointed out, Qatar was seen as a better alternative.

The US arrangement with Qatar allows a wider range of military operations than are permitted by the US agreement with the Saudi Arabia. The Qataris have indicated they would not place limits on rules of engagement. link

I was just curious why eyeball saw pulling out of Saudi Arabia as "caving in," especially in light of the criticism over our being there. Seems to me if we're there we're 'intruders,' and if we leave, we aren't given credit for doing the right thing, but accused of "caving in," so no matter what, the U.S. is seen in a bad light.

I was also curious why eyeball referred to it as "bin Laden's demands," since the decision was made between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia and had nothing to do with bin Laden's desires/demands. Saudi Arabia had already kicked bin Laden out, so what he wanted apparently had little bearing on what the Saudi government did.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just curious why eyeball saw pulling out of Saudi Arabia as "caving in," especially in light of the criticism over our being there. Seems to me if we're there we're 'intruders,' and if we leave, we aren't given credit for doing the right thing, but accused of "caving in," so no matter what, the U.S. is seen in a bad light.

I was also curious why eyeball referred to it as "bin Laden's demands," since the decision was made between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia and had nothing to do with bin Laden's desires/demands. Saudi Arabia had already kicked bin Laden out, so what he wanted apparently had little bearing on what the Saudi government did.

I was being facetious.

Guest American Woman
I was being facetious.

Ohhh. ok. I didn't get that.

I am curious, though. Would you see countries caving in to al Qaeda's demands as a good thing? Do you think it's something we all should be doing? What do you think would make them stop their Jihad/their hatred?

Ohhh. ok. I didn't get that.

I am curious, though. Would you see countries caving in to al Qaeda's demands as a good thing? Do you think it's something we all should be doing? What do you think would make them stop their Jihad/their hatred?

It's all about hatred of the USA. Anyone against America must be OK. Eyeball isn't the only person with this way of thinking.

It's all about hatred of the USA. Anyone against America must be OK. Eyeball isn't the only person with this way of thinking.

Seems that all nations behave like fire ants...Is humanity doomed to mindless preditorial behaviour for eternty? I am starting to wonder if we are a hopeless case.

jeejaz - are you for real?

perhaps you should answer alternate questions: do you think a certain country should hold a preemptive war policy and invade another sovereign country that don't pose any immediate threat? Do you think a certain country should presume to instill it's perceived sense of freedom/democracy/way of life on another sovereign country on the pretext of "nation building"?

interesting - apparently in your world if you're not with em, you're agin em. Is it not possible to separate views on foreign policy... views of a particular president/administration... from views held of the country proper? Are you a mindless sheep unable to qualify your thinking and views to subsets of the greater whole?

I would be more concerned about the panic caused by the oink oink flu..imagine the billions made on useless vacine...it's right up their with the profits being made by weapons dealers...call me a tin foil head gear guy but it's wierd how this fancey numbered scarey flu is only going to attack our breeding stock in so far as victims - It's going to kill all the hot babes who can bear children - now that is sinister if it turns out this virus is artifical...Usually disease strikes the weak not the strong - so wtf? Forget about terrorists - send them a damned check and shut them up. It's all financial anyway with these guys - as if God has anything to do with terrorism - what war was NOT fought for territory power and money? NONE> ever!

Guest American Woman
jeejaz - are you for real?

perhaps you should answer alternate questions: do you think a certain country should hold a preemptive war policy and invade another sovereign country that don't pose any immediate threat? Do you think a certain country should presume to instill it's perceived sense of freedom/democracy/way of life on another sovereign country on the pretext of "nation building"?

Did you miss the part where I was talking to Eyeball, not you?

I am curious, though. Would you see countries caving in to al Qaeda's demands as a good thing?

No more or less than I would see any country caving into any other religions demands.

Do you think it's something we all should be doing?

No, for the same reason as above.

What do you think would make them stop their Jihad/their hatred?

Leaving it alone to turn inwards on itself and letting it slide into its own blackhole of ignorance and superstition.

No, its all about a complete lack of faith in anyone ever succeding at convincing the planet to follow their lead using force. Anyone who thinks this can be achieved is a fool.

Thankfully, I'm not the only one who thinks this.

The Mullahs or "masters" are not religious..they are high powered eastern styled politicals..we keep thinking these guys are not like us that they are zealots and crazy men - they are exactly like us. Until we get past this nonsense that it is about religion then we will remain at a standstill. What makes us believe that their leaders are holy and we are not? We are just as unholy as they are..welcome to the planet earth my friends - where humans eat each other.

Guest American Woman
No more or less than I would see any country caving into any other religions demands.

No, for the same reason as above.

So we agree on that.

Leaving it alone to turn inwards on itself and letting it slide into its own blackhole of ignorance and superstition.

And what if it doesn't turn inwards on itself? What if it escalates and becomes infiltrated into other countries? I don't see it sliding into oblivion in Afghanistan, for example. It was the ruling force.

The more you irritate the hornets the more mobile and aggressive they become. We made the mistake of poking at the nest with a stick..now it's to late to make friends with the stinging mad men. Once nature takes hold of the collective and the group is brought to rage..it goes on auto pilot..to bad your administration lacked vision..do this and that happenes...if you know what I mean?

So we agree on that.

And what if it doesn't turn inwards on itself? What if it escalates and becomes infiltrated into other countries? I don't see it sliding into oblivion in Afghanistan, for example. It was the ruling force.

The Taliban was the ruling force, al Queda is another animal that won't slide into oblivion so long as you keep providing it's raison d etre. Left to their own devices I predict these two would be at each others throats in no time at all.

The big caveat to this however is...if outsiders pick a side they'll thrive.

.....Queda is another animal that won't slide into oblivion so long as you keep providing it's raison d etre. .....

Your flacid guilt isn't the reason AlQ is a muderous organization.

Islam is Al Q's raison d'etre.

The same Raison d'etre that spread the Islamic empire from Saudi Arabia to Africa, Europe and Asia.

I for one am not poviding anyone with Islam.

Your flacid guilt isn't the reason AlQ is a muderous organization.

Islam is Al Q's raison d'etre.

The same Raison d'etre that spread the Islamic empire from Saudi Arabia to Africa, Europe and Asia.

I for one am not poviding anyone with Islam.

Don't know what raison d'etre means but it sound like the British and the Americans had more than their fair share of that stuff in their glory years...I guess empire building is still the greatest hobby on earth. :rolleyes:

Detroit is a Muslim region.

There are a lot of old black dudes who are gardening in vacant lots - I could have sworn they looked kind of Muslimed up to me..had funny hats on and talked all upptie if yah know what I mean? So much for the foolishness - good luck BC and don't let the pests make you reactionary and unfocused...I am a friend...remember that.

Bullshit.

Al Q is calling for a global jihad against foregin influences in Muslim regions. People like you are providing them the reason why.

Oh so that's why the murder muslim pakistanis, somalis, arabs, africams...because of foreign influence.

In effect the want a hermetically sealed caliphate where they can have their little wahhabi islam theocracy.....and it doesn't matter if our influence is positive, benign or negative..as long as our influence encompasses sex loving women, freedom of religion, democracy and mini skirts they will proclaim jihad, and your flaccid impotent guilt will do nothing except make you sound cool to the other hippy's kids.

Edited by M.Dancer

Guest American Woman
Al Q is calling for a global jihad against foregin influences in Muslim regions.

In a new video released ahead of the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, [...] bin Laden attacked capitalism, multinational corporations and globalization.

"This is why I tell you: as you liberated yourselves before from the slavery of monks, kings and feudalism, you should liberate yourselves from the deception, shackles and attrition of the capitalist system," he said.

Sounds as if he's attacking our way of life, to me. Sounds as if he's telling us to ditch capitalism.

Bin Laden said there were two solutions to stopping the Iraq war. "One is from our side, and it is to escalate the fighting and killing against you. This is our duty, and our brothers are carrying it out," bin Laden said.

"The second solution is from your side. ... I invite you to embrace Islam," he said.

link

Edited by American Woman

There are a lot of old black dudes who are gardening in vacant lots - I could have sworn they looked kind of Muslimed up to me..had funny hats on and talked all upptie if yah know what I mean? So much for the foolishness - good luck BC and don't let the pests make you reactionary and unfocused...I am a friend...remember that.

It's all good.....we had the Fruit of Islam in Philly over 45 years ago. But no suicide bombers on SEPTA trolly cars.