Omar Khdar

Topaz

But you can't be guilty if you didn't throw the grenade. :rolleyes:

You would know that if you followed the pre-trial.

You also have those pylon attributes. You would know that if you had not bothered to ignore Army Guys detailed response to your drivel...he was fully capable of throwing a grenade and being shot, something that is hard to do underneath rubble, and since we know for a fact he was shot, it follows he could have thrown the grenade.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also have those pylon attributes. You would know that if you had not bothered to ignore Army Guys detailed response to your drivel...he was fully capable of throwing a grenade and being shot, something that is hard to do underneath rubble, and since we know for a fact he was shot, it follows he could have thrown the grenade.

Whether he toss a grenade or not is no longer the issue - It's about our individual national atonomy and international respect of Canadian citizenship. The Americans do not respect us - as if we are chumps. As we saw with the Harper administration - If you are brown or black or yellow - you might have citizenship but it is a third class event. Harpers administration has never been one that served Canada - they have always served the Americans - because Harper represents Canadian big buisness and that buisness anwers to the Americans. Our high stepping and aging anglo buisness elite with their honourary Jewish membership in buisness...force their will on Canada - which is a civilized liberal democracy - the super rich and powerful are not civilized - they are brutish - and to beat up on a little boy of colour shows what they are made of.....hate and contempt for anyone other than their own class, colour and heritage.

All other nations have repatriated the prisoners. This is mean spirited - and it will lead to the fall of the Harper henchset. Canadians still follow the teachings of Christ..whether they attend a church or not...devote and caring Muslims and Jews are also civlized - as our secultarists are also...Why did they not deal with Khdar when he was a boy? I will tell you why they waited - because if they would have abused his as a child - the whole nation and world would see what cowards and dysfunctional cowards the powers that be are! Sp they cleverly waiting fot the boy to grow up and have the surly beard and look like the stero-typical arabic terrorist. At present the former American administration that influenced Harper - is facing severe critizism for being sadists and torturing prisoners - there may be arrests of the lower end guys in these regards - and trials may take place in time - If Harper was smart he would cut his losses and abandon the Cheney Rove rotting camp...unless he wants to be dragged down in to the filth pit at the bottom of the history books.

Are we not men - are we not civilized - are we not people of goodness and God ? Are we lovers or humaity or are we the inferiour animals - called haters? That's the question - Those that say "shoot Khdar" are worms - men that would kill anyone that resists their vested interests and demands equality and human rights...He is a citizen of this nation - good or bad he is OURS - or he is not. And if not then the certificate of citizenry is not worth the paper it" printed on.....LAW - is not selective - it is blind and true/

.... At present the former American administration that influenced Harper - is facing severe critizism for being sadists and torturing prisoners - there may be arrests of the lower end guys in these regards - and trials may take place in time - If Harper was smart he would cut his losses and abandon the Cheney Rove rotting camp...unless he wants to be dragged down in to the filth pit at the bottom of the history books.

Not going to happen Bro.....just like the BIG TRIALS for your Somalia Affair. How many people are in jail for that?

Are we not men - are we not civilized - are we not people of goodness and God ?

No...God is on the take too.

Not going to happen Bro.....just like the BIG TRIALS for your Somalia Affair. How many people are in jail for that?

Watching the moderators and experts on CNN discuss this problem of torture...I did notice that one anorexic hyper active little bitch pretended to be against state sponsored sadism - but she seemed to laugh a lot and was full of glee - and the other guy - interviewed - the bald gaunt fellow that looks like one of Satans favorite princes - He was against this also - just in speech - but the glee was still there in his eyes - Twenty years ago you would never have put people on the air that are unmistakingly human demons... :lol: But now the little devils are everywhere - they will cruxify and sacrafice some of the lower little devils - maybe not Cheney or other higher ups - but to keep the public feeling good about America - someone is going down. As for God - He don't give a fuck...He leaves it up to us microbes to evolve.

By the way, you're still proud of an administration that created false pictures to invade a country and kill thousands? (Don't speak me about Saddam yet, I'm speaking about BUSH AND CHENEY).

So you're proud of that administration that killed thousands on the basis on false pictures ?

By the way, you're still proud of an administration that created false pictures to invade a country and kill thousands? (Don't speak me about Saddam yet, I'm speaking about BUSH AND CHENEY).

But Saddam was a Muslim too.....LOL! :lol:

So you're proud of that administration that killed thousands on the basis on false pictures ?

Of course....what a stupid question!

But Saddam was a Muslim too.....LOL! :lol:

Of course....what a stupid question!

I know you well enough - You don't mean that. But it's your civic duty to parrot such quips, I suppose...I am sure you wish that things went more honourably - that the military was left to handle these affairs instead of being pushed aside by some bored corporate oil man who wanted to play soldier - it's regretable that you have such a clss system - where the rich think they are smarter than a man in service...apparently they are not. I commented during the "Shock and awe" incident to a buisness guy who loved this shit...I as an uneducated novice knew that it would not be an in and exit affair ..as far as Iraq.... I evaluated the situation in half and hour - and said to me big shot friend "This will come to a grinding halt" and they would get bogged down...Cheney behaved in a very Stalinish manner - never kill or exclude the experts that are your marshall class - but they did. Now look - you want health care but spent your bucks on a failed war....dumb!

Omar is a terrorist and therefore does not have any rights as a Canadian. He gave those up when he went overseas to kill Canadians and Americans.

What about a pedophile (whatever his color) does he have Canadian rights?

What about Vincent Lacroix that robbed many many Canadians using fraud?

What if person called "Paul Smith" went abroad to kill people, will he lose his Canadian rights ?

Omar is a terrorist and therefore does not have any rights as a Canadian. He gave those up when he went overseas to kill Canadians and Americans.

He may have went to kill Americans - don't think there are any Canadians envolved in this saga? What about the Serb soldier born and trained in Canada - who worked as a mercenary - and went to his fathers homeland and killed Bosnians - at 75 dollars a head? I know of such a person - Is he a terrorists? I am sure they were terrified of him over there as he got drunk and raped the locals and ambushed who he could for a few bucks to buy a new car.. :lol: Look at Saint Paul - of Tarsus....The Judeas looked at him as a terrorist - but he demanded to be tried by Rome because he was a citizen......either our citzenship is worth something or it's not - terrorism and the concept ofd such is one born in one world government - are you a CANADAIN...or are you one of these globalist tweets?

What if person called "Paul Smith" went abroad to kill people, will he lose his Canadian rights ?

Terrorists are excluded from the Geneva Convention under international law. They have no rights.

My belief is that pedophiles should have even less. Throw them in a meat grinder for all I care.

Fraud doesn't typically kill people or rape children. There are laws (however weak) to cover the offense.

If "Paul Smith" went overseas to kill Canadians and Americans, then he would be a terrorist and should be executed along with Omar.

He may have went to kill Americans - don't think there are any Canadians envolved in this saga? What about the Serb soldier born and trained in Canada - who worked as a mercenary - and went to his fathers homeland and killed Bosnians - at 75 dollars a head? I know of such a person - Is he a terrorists? I am sure they were terrified of him over there as he got drunk and raped the locals and ambushed who he could for a few bucks to buy a new car.. :lol: Look at Saint Paul - of Tarsus....The Judeas looked at him as a terrorist - but he demanded to be tried by Rome because he was a citizen......either our citzenship is worth something or it's not - terrorism and the concept ofd such is one born in one world government - are you a CANADAIN...or are you one of these globalist tweets?

While I am at it I will give you a prediction here-----when this matter goes to the Supreme Court Of Canada - they will reject Khdar - because this court is controled by big buisness - anglo and jew - and big buisness in Canada is subservant to big bisness because that's who appoints them - the Americans will tell our big rollers what to do and they will instruct the SCC to do what the Americans want - cruxify Khdar....ten bucks on Khdar being rejected by our supreme authority...any takers?

Yeah, but I don't have any problems with citizenship neurosis.

The Canadian calling you an asshole is embarassed and putting the weight on you because OUR government does not protect it's citizens - where as that other asshole Clinton - managed to rescue some non-white Americans from 20 years of hard labour in North Korea ---- I guess the ass hole caller is full of envy.

The Canadian calling you an asshole is embarassed and putting the weight on you because OUR government does not protect it's citizens - where as that other asshole Clinton - managed to rescue some non-white Americans from 20 years of hard labour in North Korea ---- I guess the ass hole caller is full of envy.

Beats me....all I know is that if I want free entertainment from people totally confused about what is or what is not a "Canadian"...just tune in right here. That always leads to clumsy distinctions between "whites" and "visible minorities".

...pass the popcorn please!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia_Affair

A death in custody automatically triggered an investigation, and two days later Matchee and Brown were arrested and charged with the murder and National Defence Headquarters was advised. Matchee later attempted to hang himself in his cell; the attempt failed but caused massive brain damage, making him unfit to stand trial. Brown was found guilty of manslaughter.

Major Anthony Seward, commanding officer of 2er Commando, was convicted of Negligent Performance of Duties.[23] He was sentenced to 3 months imprisonment in the Canadian Forces Service Prison and Detention Barracks and dismissal with disgrace from the Canadian Forces.

Pte. Brocklebank was charged with negligent performance of military duty, as prosecutors alleged he was bound by the Fourth Geneva Convention to ensure the safety of civilian prisoners. He was acquitted because the court found that the Convention did not apply to the Somali peacekeeping mission since there "was no evidence of an armed conflict".[24]

With the continued accumulation of such politically damaging visibility, the Minister of National Defence ordered the Canadian Airborne Regiment disbanded in 1995. It has been suggested that this move was as much driven by budget cuts to the Canadian Forces as by the Somalia Affair, but there is no question that the affair gave the Minister the public support needed to disband the regiment.

The Chief of the Defence Staff General John de Chastelain, who had not supported the minister's disbandment order of the Airborne, resigned under a cloud. His successor, Air Force General Jean Boyle was forced to resign only a few months after accepting the role when, in a gesture uncharacteristic of military tradition, he blamed his subordinates for previous wrong doing under his command. Minister of National Defence David Collenette was also forced to resign, partially due to the affair.

No one is still in jail, but there certainly were repercussions.

are you kidding? Lacroix? fraud is not TREASON... (unless demonstrated as such) ... I think that Lacroix should get life in prison, and I believe that capital punishment should be legal for pedophiles.

but we have a liberal cirminal coddling "justice" system in this country... we have to bear it for the time being...

oh btw the same system that gives visible minorities preferrential treatment in hiring and admissions... (but something tells me you don't much care about that)

Beats me....all I know is that if I want free entertainment from people totally confused about what is or what is not a "Canadian"...just tune in right here. That always leads to clumsy distinctions between "whites" and "visible minorities".

...pass the popcorn please!

Your potshots at Canada and Canadians are soooo not amusing, and you don't speak well for your countrymen.

Don't you have something to discuss about something that matters to you ... somewhere else?

:rolleyes:

Take a look at the faces of the men that insist on continuation of punishment and imprisonment of some - they are all ugly hard faced bastards - Those that want to finish off Khdar - will not stop at that - in time they will crush all resisters to their domination - first Khdar - then they come for your brother - then you.