Omar Khdar

Topaz

Would you be bothered if he had a homecoming welcome down Younge?

How about other posters there -- do you think his homecoming could outdo the welcome extended to the freed Lockerbie bomber? And how would you feel about it?

Of course his "homecoming" would outdo the one in Libya. Canada (Toronto most especially) is full of self-hating terrorist supporters who would have a rapturous celebration if Khadr was returned. How would I feel about it? Repulsed, but not at all surprised.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course his "homecoming" would outdo the one in Libya. Canada (Toronto most especially) is full of self-hating terrorist supporters who would have a rapturous celebration if Khadr was returned. How would I feel about it? Repulsed, but not at all surprised.

If this animal is brought back here..then this country is truely more hopeless than i thought and we have lost the war on terror!!

i have never seen so many terrorist supporters in my life.. no wonder the Americans are so disgusted with us!

Means absolutely nothing to me. It seems entirely pointless to me.

You are suggesting we revoke thier citizenship for being unliked by you. Their citizenship is, or at least should be, as inviolable as mine. Once granted the state should not be using the permanent threat of removing it whenever the hell they feel like. There is no need for the state to be lording it over immigrants. Who knows what unscrupulous government functionaries will be able to do with the weapon of 'citizenship'.

Once they got it they keep it. And why is that a big deal?

You must admit that alot of "citizens" of Canada carry citizenship for convenice only, prime example was the recent up heaval in lebanon, where over 5000 Candain citizens needed to be evac, on our dime....yet in media interviews alot had admitted not to have been to Canada in over 10 years or more....that evac was payed for on our dime...tax payers of Canada, something these people had not done for quit some time....payed taxes....not that paying taxes makes you a citizen, but those that are contributing to this country, and are citizens and paying taxes, should have a say in how it is run....

The same reason the Khadr family returned to Canada, Afghan medical system sucks frankly, and while Omars brother was indeed born in toronto he had spent less than 2 years in country....this is the same brother wounded, and put into a wheel chair, during a fire fight that killed his father, ....Nobody will determine or can prove that this young boy did or did not take part in this fire fight....but he was granted full access to our countries medical system, once again on our dime...What other reasons could the Khadr family have by returning to Canada....it's not because they love Canada, infact they have already stated in the media they loath our values and way of life... So one could assume that it is a citenship of convinence....done for the sake of thier son...wounded in the war on terror....

There should be some set of rules which govern our citenship, more than exist today, written by Canadian for Canadians, to protect what for some of us hold near and dear....I don't the problem with the fact that if a state wants or has the ability to grant citienship it should also have rules governing that citenship, plus have the right to revoke it as they see fit...be that in our courts or in parliment....citenship is not a right...but a privilage...

there needs to be a line in the sand now, Omar is not the only Canadian fighting on the wrong side in the war on terror and there will be more cases....

Guest American Woman
You must admit that alot of "citizens" of Canada carry citizenship for convenice only, prime example was the recent up heaval in lebanon, where over 5000 Candain citizens needed to be evac, on our dime....yet in media interviews alot had admitted not to have been to Canada in over 10 years or more....

I thought of the upheaval in Lebanon, too, when I was making my comments. Seems to me since there's a requirement regarding residence in Canada before becoming a citizen, there should continue to be some kind of residency requirements after citizenship is granted. Otherwise, what's to stop anyone from becoming a citizen only to actually be in Canada when they want something?

The same reason the Khadr family returned to Canada, Afghan medical system sucks frankly, and while Omars brother was indeed born in toronto he had spent less than 2 years in country....this is the same brother wounded, and put into a wheel chair, during a fire fight that killed his father, ....Nobody will determine or can prove that this young boy did or did not take part in this fire fight....but he was granted full access to our countries medical system, once again on our dime...What other reasons could the Khadr family have by returning to Canada....it's not because they love Canada, infact they have already stated in the media they loath our values and way of life... So one could assume that it is a citenship of convinence....done for the sake of thier son...wounded in the war on terror....

Again, you echo my concerns regarding the Khadr's return to Canada. The mother wasn't born in Canada, so her citizenship wasn't a right, but a privilege. I too have read her statements condemning Canada and it's values. I look at the comments made by the family, and the actions, and can't understand why their citizenship would be honored by Canada:

Abdurahman Khadr now admits his family does have ties to the al Qaeda terrorist network, as many have long alleged.

Khadr, who was released from the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay last year and returned to Toronto, admits in a CBC interview that his father was old friends with al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

What's more, he says, his father and some of his brothers have fought as al Qaeda terrorists, and he himself was trained to become a suicide bomber.

Abdurahman's mother, Maha, and sister, Zaynab, also appear in the interview. She says the family supported al Qaeda, but was never an accepted part of the organization. link

How can you "support" the enemy and return for benefits? How is that right? I don't understand how people can accept that. I don't understand how Canada can do it.

There should be some set of rules which govern our citenship, more than exist today, written by Canadian for Canadians, to protect what for some of us hold near and dear....I don't the problem with the fact that if a state wants or has the ability to grant citienship it should also have rules governing that citenship, plus have the right to revoke it as they see fit...be that in our courts or in parliment....citenship is not a right...but a privilage...

I agree completely. In fact, from what I've read, Canadian citizenship can be revoked for fraud regarding the application for citizenship, and even though I don't know for sure, it seems to me pledging loyalty to Canada would be part of that process, and when one then "supports al Qaeda," seems to me fraud in pledging loyalty to Canada would be involved. Surely loyalty to the country should be not only expected, but required.

It's so funny, when it's a Muslim that did something wrong, he should be burried and go back to his country even if he was born in Canada. He could not just go in Jail with the White pedophiles?

I'm all for execitung white traitors as well. Take your strawman with you when you go.

BTW, Iqualuit is in Canada...it's inuk for place of many smelly bums

It's so funny, when it's a Muslim that did something wrong, he should be burried and go back to his country even if he was born in Canada. He could not just go in Jail with the White pedophiles?

"white pedophiles"...? uh oh I smell an anti white irreconcilable! When are you going to refer to white people as "pink cave beasts" as Black Pantherites so enjoy doing? oh I can't wait.

Edited by lictor616

"white pedophiles"...? uh oh I smell an anti white irreconcilable! When are you going to refer to white people as "pink cave beasts" as Black Pantherites so enjoy doing? oh I can't wait.

It's to put myself on your level. I hate NO ONE.

You make a crime, you go to jail, simple no???? What is so complicated with that.

This should have nothing to do with Canada. He murdered an American in Afghanistan. He should remain in the States or be sent to Afghanistan to stand trial.

If only some Marine had put one behind his ear, we wouldn't have to go through all this foolishness.

Thanks for making this about Muslims instead of murder.

This should have nothing to do with Canada. He murdered an American in Afghanistan. He should remain in the States or be sent to Afghanistan to stand trial.

If only some Marine had put one behind his ear, we wouldn't have to go through all this foolishness.

Thanks for making this about Muslims instead of murder.

Again, how can someone be gulity of murder in war on a battlefield? IF it does, then what does that say about ALL the soldiers that have killed?

It's to put myself on your level. I hate NO ONE.

Really? I guess that PM you sent me about fucking my mother and grandmother and sister was just out of love then, eh?

Funny how even your insults are so - foreign.

Again, how can someone be gulity of murder in war on a battlefield? IF it does, then what does that say about ALL the soldiers that have killed?

I suspect you are willfully stupid. You have had this explained to you numerous times yet like a traffic pylon you refuse to learn.

You can be guilty of murder on a battlefield by not following the rules of engagement, ie shooting a prisoner or someone wounded. You can also be guilty of murder if you are a mercenary; a foreignor fighting for pay or an illegal combattant such as Omar was.

If Omar has to come back to Canada then put him on a ice flow up north him and his terrorist loving family with him

and Monkeyman this terrorist scumbag did alot more than just something wrong......!

he is a traitor against this country he should be shot and his family deported.....there must be no tolerance for terrorist's. You come here you live by our laws otherwise get the f@&* out and stay out!

Edited by wulf42

If Omar has to come back to Canada then put him on a ice flow up north him and his terrorist loving family with him

and Monkeyman this terrorist scumbag did alot more than just something wrong......!

he is a traitor against this country he should be shot and his family deported.....there must be no tolerance for terrorist's. You come here you live by our laws otherwise get the f@&* out and stay out!

Oh yes, what about natvies ? where do we send them if they commit a crime ?

Basically you guys hate Dictators but you would like to have one in Canada with the way you speak most of the time.

Edited by monkeyman

Oh yes, what about natvies ? where do we send them if they commit a crime ?

Basically you guys hate Dictators but you would like to have one in Canada with the way you speak most of the time.

I wonder if Khdar is the type of person who (as you say monkeyboy) "feels canadian"...

lolsies!

QUOTE (Topaz @ Aug 25 2009, 07:38 PM) *

I suspect you are willfully stupid. You have had this explained to you numerous times yet like a traffic pylon you refuse to learn.

You can be guilty of murder on a battlefield by not following the rules of engagement, ie shooting a prisoner or someone wounded. You can also be guilty of murder if you are a mercenary; a foreignor fighting for pay or an illegal combattant such as Omar was.

But you can't be guilty if you didn't throw the grenade. :rolleyes:

You would know that if you followed the pre-trial.

But you can't be guilty if you didn't throw the grenade. :rolleyes:

You would know that if you followed the pre-trial.

Who gives a crap if he threw the f,ing grenade or not? he was serving along side the Taliban.........that alone makes him guilty! We know for sure he laid landmines and that makes him a terrorist!!!