Why do Black men rape White women?

Argus

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Only 13% of reported rapes are interracial and, of those that are, the majority involve white men raping black women. "

link

Bet you had to search hard for something like this.

Pacific University is a small university in Oregon - where the Black population is under 2%. I don't even know where they get their statistics from since they don't say. For all I know, some politically correct type simply inverted the numbers. Such a statistics is, frankly, not believable. It's true that anecdotal observation can fool one to a certain degree about the prevalence of certain types of crimes, but not this much. There is no question that Blacks, particularly young Black men, are involved in a greatly disproportionate amount of crime, especially violent crime, and that in terms of interracial violence, it is almost always Black on White crime. There is no reason whatsoever to believe that when it comes to sexual assault the numbers are reversed.

How you can even have the gall to try to throw this up to contradict the Justice Department's national statistics on crime is beyond me. But you Lefties will, it seems to me, do almost anything to defend visible minorities against any kind of suggestion of wrongdoing, however true it might be.

Edited by Argus

I bet if there were an example of disproportionate crime, violence or abuse directed at Black women, though, or any visible minority, you'd be outraged about that.

Bull.

But rape is not a crime of money or economics, it is a crime of power and violence. The suggestion I am making is that the reason for this undeniable disproportion in Blacks attacking White women is racial. There is an underlying theme in the American Black subculture, and that is that when a Black man has it made, when he's successful, he gets himself a White woman, preferably a blonde. We can see this repeated ad infinitum among Black celebrities, especially sports stars.

And when you have a group of black men who have NOT made it, who in many cases live in largely Black communities, who have, let's face it, a considerably more misogynistic view of women than in the greater White culture, not to mention a considerable amount of resentment towards the supposed privilege of Whites you have a recipe for sexual attacks based on race.

Well of course, looking at the record (historical and otherwise) we have every right to suspect that some racial element (or genetic predisposition) is at cause.

Blacks are generally lack in self-discipline, many studies corroborate this but I recall one that took place in an integrated schoolyard, where they summoned children and presented them with the following offer: one lollipop now, or 3 lollipops tommorow.

Lictor generally lacks honesty. As we have seen and I have demonstrated in the past, anything that he posts without a citation generally fails the veracity test.

In conclusion, if lictor is dishonest and intellectually lazy he must with out question be a negro. If he is a negro who only pretends to be a white racist, then he is obviously a negro with a diminutive penis.

Pacific University is a small university in Oregon - where the Black population is under 2%. I don't even know where they get their statistics from since they don't say. For all I know, some politically correct type simply inverted the numbers. Such a statistics is, frankly, not believable. It's true that anecdotal observation can fool one to a certain degree about the prevalence of certain types of crimes, but not this much. There is no question that Blacks, particularly young Black men, are involved in a greatly disproportionate amount of crime, especially violent crime, and that in terms of interracial violence, it is almost always Black on White crime. There is no reason whatsoever to believe that when it comes to sexual assault the numbers are reversed.

How you can even have the gall to try to throw this up to contradict the Justice Department's national statistics on crime is beyond me. But you Lefties will, it seems to me, do almost anything to defend visible minorities against any kind of suggestion of wrongdoing, however true it might be.

How you have the gall to write something like that is beyond me.

First, how do you know that the data they collected is for that university in Oregon only? Nothing on that page infers that.

"As far as you know", somebody inverted the numbers? Or course, you don't like them, so somebody must have inverted them.

BTW, you have no problem accepting without questioning it a number is ridiculous as less thean 10 Black women were sexually assaulted by White men in the US in 2005. Think about it for one second and tell me you don't find something wrong about it.

Edited by CANADIEN

Guest American Woman

Pacific University is a small university in Oregon - where the Black population is under 2%. I don't even know where they get their statistics from since they don't say.

The statistics aren't from the "small university in Oregon" and have nothing to do with the black population there.

Furthermore, I didn't have to search hard at all. I simply searched rape statistics and race. I first saw your claim on a David Duke site and right away questioned it. I did go into detail why, mentioning the years that a white man raping a black woman was accepted and how the opposite resulted in outrage. I noticed you had no comment about any of that.

Bottom line, though, is that most rapes aren't reported and I'm saying again that I would not be at all surprised to find out that more white against black rapes aren't reported for the reasons I discussed earlier.

Btw, I don't see a link to your statistics, either. Just a claim. Furthermore, as I stated earlier, I see nothing about convictions in your claim.

Edited by American Woman

The statistics aren't from the "small university in Oregon" and have nothing to do with the black population there.

Furthermore, I didn't have to search hard at all. I simply searched rape statistics and race. I first saw your claim on a David Duke site and right away questioned it. I did go into detail why, mentioning the years that a white man raping a black woman was accepted and how the opposite resulted in outrage. I noticed you had no comment about any of that.

Bottom line, though, is that most rapes aren't reported and I'm saying again that I would not be at all surprised to find out that more white against black rapes aren't reported for the reasons I discussed earlier.

Btw, I don't see a link to your statistics, either. Just a claim. Furthermore, as I stated earlier, I see nothing about convictions in your claim.

Not to say I don't give any credence to the numbers that Argus reported (I have problems with what is actually reported, but that's a methodology issue). But I find it interesting that he went to far right-wing blogs to search for them. I am not even sure he actually bothered to look at the federal site itself.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with any of the statistics posted in this thread, but isn't it true that not only is rape in general reported less, but is it not true that black people in general are less likely to report crimes in the US whether they're the victim or not?

Not to say I don't give any credence to the numbers that Argus reported (I have problems with what is actually reported, but that's a methodology issue). But I find it interesting that he went to far right-wing blogs to search for them. I am not even sure he actually bothered to look at the federal site itself.

If you had watched that one video you've been commenting on, you'd know exactly where Argus got the statistics from. But, alas...you're ability to know something without actually seeing it won the day.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with any of the statistics posted in this thread, but isn't it true that not only is rape in general reported less, but is it not true that black people in general are less likely to report crimes in the US whether they're the victim or not?

Since non-reported crimes are, well... unreported, it's difficult to know. But I would believe it's a fair assumption.

If you had watched that one video you've been commenting on, you'd know exactly where Argus got the statistics from. But, alas...you're ability to know something without actually seeing it won the day.

I'll make one exception and waste my time commenting about your latest bout of stupidity.

This is where Argus went for his stats. At least, that's the link he posted on the posting of this thread. :lol::lol::lol:

Hell, even Remiel, while doing his best to throw in every quibble he could about the justice department statistics, still conceded that there appears to be an issue here. You simply dismiss the statistics, not to mention a mount of anecdotal evidene we are all regularly exposed to through the media, as if it didn't exist.

It would be shocking if the numbers were not weighted in favour of white men. After all, the vast majority of women live with white men, live in communities where most men are white, and date mostly white men. Whites make up two thirds of the population of the US - larger if you include Hispanics as white, which the statistics do.

That still does not explain the glaring statistics

White women raped by Black men - 37,000

Black women raped by White men - 10

Argus, you are missing my point. They were not just quibbles, Argus, but despite the fact that I was able to concede the appearance of a discrepancy, you seem to be unable or unwilling to see that the statistics simply do not say what you think they are saying. A debate with you on the subject is simply impossible unless you understand that.

I'll make one exception and waste my time commenting about your latest bout of stupidity.

This is where Argus went for his stats. At least, that's the link he posted on the posting of this thread. :lol::lol::lol:

Indeed...but, the statisics were mentioned in the documentary as coming from the US Justice Dept. I was certainly unaware of them before that. I doubt Argus was, either.

btw: in my books it is pure stupidity to act holier-than-thou over something you've never seen.

Guest American Woman
....the statisics were mentioned in the documentary as coming from the US Justice Dept.

The statistics as such didn't come from the US Justice Dept.; the US Justice Dept. has no such statistics. As Remiel already pointed out, one would have to 'do the math' so to speak themselves in order to know if the statics claimed are accurate. Furthermore, the source cited says to download statistics from 2005. Yet Argus says in his beginning post: "....according to the US Justice Department, 37,000 White women are reported raped every year by Black men, and yet only less than 10 Black women are reported raped by White men ..."

First of all, it's not "every year" since his source refers to 2005 statistics, and it's not "according to the US Justice Dept.," but rather according to whoever took the numbers and came to the conclusion.

The statistics used in the article Argus cites do, indeed, come from the US Department of Justice, and can be viewed here:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/abstract/cvusst.htm

The figure American Woman provided comes from a campus life brochure about Preventing Sexual Assault. It's not a study, the source of their figures isn't cited anywhere... and by the way: even if it is correct, wouldn't actually disprove the claim that black-on-white rape is disproportionate.

-k

Guest American Woman
The statistics used in the article Argus cites do, indeed, come from the US Department of Justice, and can be viewed here:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/abstract/cvusst.htm

I'm already well aware of the link the article referred to. As I said, the US Justice Dept. does not have any whites raped by blacks, blacks raped by whites statistics, and that's what the thread/post is about.

I repeat. The claim that is made is NOT a claim made by the US Dept. of Justice. Someone took statistics from the US Dept. and came up with their own statistics regarding another claim. I won't repeat everything I said regarding that again because I trust people can read it, and understand it, themeselves.

The figure American Woman provided comes from a campus life brochure about Preventing Sexual Assault. It's not a study, the source of their figures isn't cited anywhere... and by the way: even if it is correct, wouldn't actually disprove the claim that black-on-white rape is disproportionate.

even if it is correct, wouldn't actually disprove the claim that black-on-white rape is disproportionate.

No, it wouldn't, since as I've said myself repeatedly that most rapes go unreported. Therefore, the same can be said about Argus' statistics "even if they were correct," they don't actually prove that the black-on-white claim is disproportionate. But thanks for only pointing that out regarding one side of the claims being cited/posted. :rolleyes:

Edited by American Woman

Lictor:

I recall one that took place in an integrated schoolyard, where they summoned children and presented them with the following offer: one lollipop now, or 3 lollipops tommorow.

The white children opted for the 3 lollipop deal at something like 80% of the time,

Asians: 95%

Blacks: 18 or 16% ( i should try to dig up that research again)...

basically blacks have a difficult time with delaying satisfaction, they have a smash and grab attitude (which explains why they are so prone to corner store holdups and similar petty crimes)

I'm curious; Did the children who opted for 3 lollipops tomorrow actually get 3 lollipops tomorrow? If not, wouldn't that change the interpretation of who made the smarter decision?

I'm already well aware of the link the article referred to. As I said, the US Justice Dept. does not have any whites raped by blacks, blacks raped by whites statistics, and that's what the thread/post is about.

I repeat. The claim that is made is NOT a claim made by the US Dept. of Justice. Someone took statistics from the US Dept. and came up with their own statistics regarding another claim. I won't repeat everything I said regarding that again because I trust people can read it, and understand it, themeselves.

So what's that on Table 42, then?

even if it is correct, wouldn't actually disprove the claim that black-on-white rape is disproportionate.

No, it wouldn't, since as I've said myself repeatedly that most rapes go unreported. Therefore, the same can be said about Argus' statistics "even if they were correct," they don't actually prove that the black-on-white claim is disproportionate. But thanks for only pointing that out regarding one side of the claims being cited/posted. :rolleyes:

Others have argued the shortcomings of the DoJ stats with regard to reporting. Valid point, doesn't need me to repeat it. I wanted to point out that your brochure isn't what you'd hoped for. Even if "the majority" of the 13% of rapes that interracial are white-on-black, that could still add up to as much as a 6:1 *proportionate* rate of black-on-white rapes.

-k

Guest American Woman
Lictor:

I'm curious; Did the children who opted for 3 lollipops tomorrow actually get 3 lollipops tomorrow? If not, wouldn't that change the interpretation of who made the smarter decision?

One could also argue that the children who opted for three lollipops tomorrow are just more greedy than the children who opted for one lollipop today.

Lictor's comments/conclusions are ludicrous at best.

Not what you'd hoped for.

:rolleyes:

Good answer :rolleyes:

The US Department of Justice publishes this document and is willing to state that tens of thousands of white women were raped by black men, while black women being raped by white men is such a statistical rarity that they have trouble measuring it at all...

... if the US Department of Justice is willing to state that, right there on table 42, in print on their letterhead on their website, can't we take them at face value? Do they have some kind of ulterior motive in publishing that figure?

Is this some kind of plot by The Man? :ph34r:

-k

I figured you'd like it since you threw it at me and I was just as impressed as you are. ;)

So you're not going to share your interpretation of the numbers on Table 42?

-k