Why do Black men rape White women?

Argus

Eye catching topic, eh? :ph34r:

So let's see, if, according to the US Justice Department, 37,000 White women are reported raped every year by Black men, and yet only less than 10 Black women are reported raped by White men, can we ascribe some racial element to these attacks? Can we suggest that in some measure, these attacks can be hate crimes? If Black men deliberate seek out White women to rape because they want to rape a White woman, should that not be considered as much of a hate crime as three drunken white idiots beating on a black guy in BC?

Frontpage

Of course, we have no such statistics for Canada as our police departments are not permitted to keep racial statistics on crimes, except for natives, but frankly, there is no reason for us to believe that the statistics would be any different here. There are certainly white rapists, of course, but as in other crimes, my perception, based on media reports, is that Blacks commit sexual violence out of proportion to their numbers just as they do other types of violent crimes.

BTW, in some European countries a racial element seems to have evolved which features their new minority - Muslims, mainly from the middle east and Pakistan, committing vastly disproportionate numbers of sexual assaults against, for want of a better term "White" girls. There are a number of sociological reasons behind this, but is not an element of "getting back at THEM" a partial explanation? Ie, the resentment of a minority manifesting itself through sexual assaults on the women of the majority group? Does that not make it a racial attack, and thus a "Hate Crime"

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, the article itself is basically a slanted piece of garbage; that is not to say that it has quoted the numbers completely wrong (they do link where they got them from), but their bias means that if you want to get the real story, you have to look at the numbers for yourself.

Secondly, their interpretation of the facts is wrong: it is not 10 or fewer incidents it is 10 or fewer sample cases. And it is not race of offender, it is perceived race of offender. In other words, it is not a census of the actually race of offenders, it is a report of what they were reported to be. Who knows how much relevant data they had to exclude because of state laws on profiling as well.

Thirdly, and I am glad I remembered this: Why do you think it is they only quote 2005 statistics? The article was written in 2007, they definitely had 2004 and probably 2006. Other years seem to have tabulated the date differently in a way I have not yet deciphered. 2004 said 87% were Black people by Black people, but 2006 said 43%. In all cases it said White men and Black women 0%, but 0% is obviously also a result of the methodology.

Other things to account for: We know lots of rapes are never reported. I will bet you dollar to a dime that a helluva lot more rapes of White women by White men go unreported than of White women by Black men.

So, despite all that, I will admit that it seems your basic claim is likely: one type of crime is more likely than the other. But without knowing by exactly how much, and how it relates to other demographic factors, I am not sure a debate would be any more than a lot of hot smoke being blown.

So let's see, if, according to the US Justice Department, 37,000 White women are reported raped every year by Black men, and yet only less than 10 Black women are reported raped by White men, can we ascribe some racial element to these attacks? Can we suggest that in some measure, these attacks can be hate crimes? If Black men deliberate seek out White women to rape because they want to rape a White woman, should that not be considered as much of a hate crime as three drunken white idiots beating on a black guy in BC?

Frontpage

Of course, we have no such statistics for Canada as our police departments are not permitted to keep racial statistics on crimes, except for natives, but frankly, there is no reason for us to believe that the statistics would be any different here. There are certainly white rapists, of course, but as in other crimes, my perception, based on media reports, is that Blacks commit sexual violence out of proportion to their numbers just as they do other types of violent crimes.

BTW, in some European countries a racial element seems to have evolved which features their new minority - Muslims, mainly from the middle east and Pakistan, committing vastly disproportionate numbers of sexual assaults against, for want of a better term "White" girls. There are a number of sociological reasons behind this, but is not an element of "getting back at THEM" a partial explanation? Ie, the resentment of a minority manifesting itself through sexual assaults on the women of the majority group? Does that not make it a racial attack, and thus a "Hate Crime"

Well of course, looking at the record (historical and otherwise) we have every right to suspect that some racial element (or genetic predisposition) is at cause.

Blacks are generally lack in self-discipline, many studies corroborate this but I recall one that took place in an integrated schoolyard, where they summoned children and presented them with the following offer: one lollipop now, or 3 lollipops tommorow.

The white children opted for the 3 lollipop deal at something like 80% of the time,

Asians: 95%

Blacks: 18 or 16% ( i should try to dig up that research again)...

basically blacks have a difficult time with delaying satisfaction, they have a smash and grab attitude (which explains why they are so prone to corner store holdups and similar petty crimes)

I presume its the same with rape... they are a unruly raucous people... every majority black country is a nightmare of rape and crime... Haiti? doesn't prosecute rape anymore (because its simply too commonplace..

South Africa? Rape and Murder Capital of the World

Somalia? FGM capital of the world...

and lets not even start with north american blacks, their general squalid behavior and complete contempt of women (ever see a hip hop vid?) is ample evidence of the diseased savagery they harbor in their subconscious minds.

I also suspect that the obviously high desirability of white women is also at play... whether blacks admit it or not... they recognize that white women are more attractive to their own (i don't blame them for that...)

Scarlett Johansson or Queen Latifah... hmmmm decisions decisions...

Get lost, lictor. Your comparison is a further proof of your own racism (or stupidity, neither of which is appealing). A comparison between Scarlett Johansson and Queen Latifah is about as valid as a comparison between Rosario Dawson and Kirstie Alley.

Well of course, looking at the record (historical and otherwise) we have every right to suspect that some racial element (or genetic predisposition) is at cause.

Blacks are generally lack in self-discipline, many studies corroborate this but I recall one that took place in an integrated schoolyard, where they summoned children and presented them with the following offer: one lollipop now, or 3 lollipops tommorow.

The white children opted for the 3 lollipop deal at something like 80% of the time,

basically blacks have a difficult time with delaying satisfaction, they have a smash and grab attitude (which explains why they are so prone to corner store holdups and similar petty crimes)

I presume its the same with rape... they are a unruly raucous people... every majority black country is a nightmare of rape and crime... Haiti? doesn't prosecute rape anymore (because its simply too commonplace..

and lets not even start with north american blacks, their general squalid behavior and complete contempt of women (ever see a hip hop vid?) is ample evidence of the diseased savagery they harbor in their subconscious minds.

I also suspect that the obviously high desirability of white women is also at play... whether blacks admit it or not... they recognize that white women are more attractive to their own (i don't blame them for that...)

Wow.

There is no such evidence, and your thread and post are disgusting.

A white woman is 3 times more likely to be raped by a white man than by a black man.

You truly are a racist pig lictor.

Go back to stormfront where they like that stuff. It isn't fit for decent company.

Edited by tango

if, according to the US Justice Department, 37,000 White women are reported raped every year by Black men, and yet only less than 10 Black women are reported raped by White men, can we ascribe some racial element to these attacks?

Yes; it is obvious, that white men are rassists: they raped/etc. exclusively white persons, while black men raped/etc. 36,620 black and 37,460 white persons - more even-handedly is not possible. (Or are white men more choosy?)

I noted a more interesting aspect: white women have been raped/etc. by strangers in 41.6% of the cases, and in 15.4% of the cases by intimates. Black women have been raped by strangers only in 10.7% of the cases, while the proportion of rape/etc. by intimates was 46.7%.

A white woman is 3 times more likely to be raped by a white man than by a black man.

This number must be your own creature; it is certainly not from the stats mentioned in that article.

Btw, as there are about 6.25 times more white men in the US than black men, already the 3:1 ratio would mean that black men are strongly overrepresented as perpetrators.

And you wonder why I find you laughable.

This number must be your own creature; it is certainly not from the stats mentioned in that article.

Btw, as there are about 6.25 times more white men in the US than black men, already the 3:1 ratio would mean that black men are strongly overrepresented as perpetrators.

From lictor's data in the other thread.

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index....st&p=448520

98,000+ white women were raped/sexually assaulted by white men.

white women are over represented in the pool of potential victims.

I just don't think there's a point to be made here.

From lictor's data in the other thread.

That's from the 2006 stats; the paper linked from the opening post refers to the 2005 stats. There are huge differences between them; in fact, the differences are so great, that I don't believe both are correct; or, the method of data collection changed. Already the basis is stinking: white victims in 2005: 112,490, black victims: 36620. In 2006: white victims 194,270; black victims: 17,920. Perhaps tomorrow I take the time to look at the other years.

I just don't think there's a point to be made here

Well, I do think. There are 6.25 times more white men than black. Even if the 2006 stats are correct and the 2005 not, the black "participation" is still more than two times higher than the white. Based on the 2005 stats, this is 4.7 times.

One has to be racially blind not to see here the point.

That's from the 2006 stats; the paper linked from the opening post refers to the 2005 stats. There are huge differences between them; in fact, the differences are so great, that I don't believe both are correct; or, the method of data collection changed. Already the basis is stinking: white victims in 2005: 112,490, black victims: 36620. In 2006: white victims 194,270; black victims: 17,920. Perhaps tomorrow I take the time to look at the other years.

Well, I do think. There are 6.25 times more white men than black. Even if the 2006 stats are correct and the 2005 not, the black "participation" is still more than two times higher than the white. Based on the 2005 stats, this is 4.7 times.

One has to be racially blind not to see here the point.

repeat because you didn't address it:

white women are overrepresented in the pool of potential victims.

white women are overrepresented in the pool of potential victims.

1. The stats from 2005 and 2006 give very contradicting pictures. According to the 2005 stats, the proportion of black victims was much higher than their number would suggest (I guess that too is close to 1:6). According to the 2006 stats, there were much more than six times as many white victims as black ones. Those stats are incompatible.

2. Whatever, it is irrelevant. The issue of this thread and of the underlying article is, that black men are overrepresented in the pool of perpetrators.

From a woman's perspective.

If I got raped, I wouldn't give a rat's ass what colour the guy was.

That's all right from a personal perspective. However, if someone is dealing with the underlying reasons and with possible preventions, then one has to have a close look of the generic aspects, like why black men are three times more often the perpetrators, than their population in the total justifies it. Or, how many different perpetrators were these; which group of perpetrators is more likely to repeat this crime. Of course a group does not have to be "black" or "white"; perhaps there are other, more important aspects of this, what we don't know.

Edited by Cato

Guest American Woman
So let's see, if, according to the US Justice Department, 37,000 White women are reported raped every year by Black men, and yet only less than 10 Black women are reported raped by White men, can we ascribe some racial element to these attacks?

First of all, the statistics you refer to appear to be "reported raped," not proven raped. So right off the bat one could question whether or not white women are more likely to report rapes or accuse a sexual partner of rape, especially if that partner was black. History shows that many white men raped black women. I think we're all aware of the history of "masters" and "slaves," and of course a white man raping a black woman was perfectly acceptable. No crime there. But all hell broke lose if a black man dared to have sex with a white woman, much less raped her. I'd say there's still some of this 'racial' injustice in too many peoples' mindsets today. If a white woman regrets having sex with a black man or fears judgment for it, it only need to be "reported" as rape. There will still, in this day and age, be a certain amount of outrage for that from too many people, hate groups, etc. But if a black woman accuses a white man of rape, will it be given the same consideration? I would not be surprised if a black woman raped by a white man would be less likely to report it than a white woman being raped by a black man.

But let's keep in mind that "reporting rape" and 'rape convictions' are two different things, and it sounds to me as if this only referring to "reported rapes."

There is no such evidence, and your thread and post are disgusting

Hell, even Remiel, while doing his best to throw in every quibble he could about the justice department statistics, still conceded that there appears to be an issue here. You simply dismiss the statistics, not to mention a mount of anecdotal evidene we are all regularly exposed to through the media, as if it didn't exist.

It would be shocking if the numbers were not weighted in favour of white men. After all, the vast majority of women live with white men, live in communities where most men are white, and date mostly white men. Whites make up two thirds of the population of the US - larger if you include Hispanics as white, which the statistics do.

That still does not explain the glaring statistics

White women raped by Black men - 37,000

Black women raped by White men - 10

I would say there's a lot more to it than skin colour.

I think this is a stupid topic.

Speaking from my personal perspective, of course. I don't claim to speak for all rational thinkers.

I bet if there were an example of disproportionate crime, violence or abuse directed at Black women, though, or any visible minority, you'd be outraged about that.

The reason I put forth this topic has to do with the other topic, the one which outraged so many of you lefties, the BC "hate crime" where three drunken idiots beat up a black guy, or at least, attacked him. The response to this from some of us was to point out that there are many, many instances where groups of Black men attack white people. And the lefties all said this was economic.

But rape is not a crime of money or economics, it is a crime of power and violence. The suggestion I am making is that the reason for this undeniable disproportion in Blacks attacking White women is racial. There is an underlying theme in the American Black subculture, and that is that when a Black man has it made, when he's successful, he gets himself a White woman, preferably a blonde. We can see this repeated ad infinitum among Black celebrities, especially sports stars.

And when you have a group of black men who have NOT made it, who in many cases live in largely Black communities, who have, let's face it, a considerably more misogynistic view of women than in the greater White culture, not to mention a considerable amount of resentment towards the supposed privilege of Whites you have a recipe for sexual attacks based on race.

I don't think there is any question that in many incidences of interracial sexual assault race is a key motivator, yet no one ever suggest that we even consider charging a Black man with a hate crime for seeking out and raping a White woman.

If you keep track of American news, you can see the media frenzy which develops at the mere suggestion that a Black woman has been raped by white men - witness the nonsensical mess over those 3 Duke lacrosse players accused of raping a Black woman (a false claim as it turned out), or the absurd spectacle of the Tawana Brawley "gang rape". The shouts of Racism are heard loud and clear, echoing from every corner of the media pack and political elites, to say nothing of minority representatives. But when a White woman or girl is raped or gang raped by Black men nobody says a thing.

Why is that?

Edited by Argus

The statistics provided at the start of this thread are a wobbly start for a discussion. For a number of reasons.

1- less than 10 sexual assaults by white men against Black women in the US? I am not saying that there were thousands, but 10? Frankly? I am not saying here that somebody is lying, but there is a methodology problem here.

2 - the numbers reported refer to the "perceived" race of the men committing sexual assault. Perceived? When the police arrests someone, I would think they know what the accused looks like.

3 - the stats speak of numbers of reported sexual assaults; REPORTED; not resulting in a conviction; that would be a better mesure here

4 - finally, the statistics are for sexual assaults, not rapes alone

Other numbers and known facts are to be taken into account. According to the same US federal statistics quoted here, 73% of sexual assaults and about 2/3 of rapes were committed by someone known to the victim. When it comes to children, 93% of secual assaults were committed by people they knew. 6 in 10 sexual assaults occured at the home of the victim or somebody they know. Also, there has been a steady decrease in the number of reported sexual assaults since the mid-1990's.

More importantly, estimates are that about 6 sexual assaults in 10 are never reported to the police. My assumption that most of them are committed by someone known to the victim.

(numbers are from the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network)

Edited by CANADIEN