Why do Black men rape White women?

Argus

Nothing wrong with race mixing.

Poor black men get poor white women because its common for people of the same social strata to clump together. The same can be said for middle class black men and middle class white women, or women of any colour.

I laugh when I come across folks who throw snide remarks at women who date outside of their race.

Men don't receive that treatment for the most part.

White Men don't date black women all that often... but yeah people who date outside of their race KNOW what they're doing, its not like their dating someone REGARDLESS of their race ... its often BECAUSE of it.

Many white female mediocrities do it merely for shock value, to get attention.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Men don't date black women all that often... but yeah people who date outside of their race KNOW what they're doing, its not like their dating someone REGARDLESS of their race ... its often BECAUSE of it.

Most people aren't shocked about it these days.

Usually east European immigrants and Italians but even they come around eventually.

Most people aren't shocked about it these days.

Usually east European immigrants and Italians but even they come around eventually.

To see a blonde haired nordic beauty leading by the hand some dusky hued denizen of the African jungle is rather astonishing... its an act of self hatred in a sense, it means that she hates her own traits.

And in the event that they engender offspring, it would mean having a baby with none of her features, which is odd, since one of the joys of child rearing is to see your traits perpetuated and preserved ... to have a miniature version of you.... mixed race couples can't ever have that.

First, how do you know that the data they collected is for that university in Oregon only? Nothing on that page infers that.

I speculated that it was. If not, then I don't know where they would have gotten it.

"As far as you know", somebody inverted the numbers? Or course, you don't like them, so somebody must have inverted them.

The federal statistics are the definitive numbers available for the United States.

Therefore these numbers are either invented, inverted, or simply mistaken.

It's like Stats Canada saying inflation is at 1% and some nobody university no one has ever heard of in asshat Sasaskatchewan saying no, inflation is at 72%, and there you are sneering at me for accepting Stats Can's numbers instead of the other ridiculous ones.

Edited by Argus

There are some rebelious white girls who like to date black cocaine dealers just to piss of their parents...and yes there are black men who think that white woman are a trophy - but because of their low level of perception when it comes to class - some black men really don't know how to pick an upscale girl because - they are not upscale themselves..so I agree with one of the previous writers , it is a social economic thing... I know of one poor white kid who lived in a dump - he thought that marrying a girl that lived in a cheezy subdivision was stepping up into the big time.

Bottom line, though, is that most rapes aren't reported and I'm saying again that I would not be at all surprised to find out that more white against black rapes aren't reported for the reasons I discussed earlier.

You are frantically and spuriously trying to redefine things in order to protect Black men, because, as a politically correct zealot, you are horrified at the idea of criticizing a visible minority group for ANYTHING.

It doesn't matter if most rape isn't reported and it doesn't matter if they're reported as opposed to convicted. The numbers are so astoundingly lopsided that unless you can demonstrate that white women routinely make false claims while Black woman virtually never report sexual assaults all you're trying to do is protect Black men from condemnation for raping women.

Btw, I don't see a link to your statistics, either. Just a claim. Furthermore, as I stated earlier, I see nothing about convictions in your claim.

The numbers appear in multiple locations and are traceable to the Justice Department. Even those who question the methodology behind the the numbers don't question their origin.

Where do YOUR numbers come from? You don't even know. Nor do you care.

Not to say I don't give any credence to the numbers that Argus reported (I have problems with what is actually reported, but that's a methodology issue). But I find it interesting that he went to far right-wing blogs to search for them. I am not even sure he actually bothered to look at the federal site itself.

I have no idea what you're talking about. What "Far right wing" blog are you referring to? I saw the number in the video. I googled it, and found the number on Frontpage, which is hardly a "far right wing" blog.

As is typical with the politically correct, you don't like the facts, and you don't like anyone talking about them, so since you can't actually say the facts are wrong you're trying to attack me for posting them.

I"m just not as moral as you, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.

To see a blonde haired nordic beauty leading by the hand some dusky hued denizen of the African jungle is rather astonishing... its an act of self hatred in a sense, it means that she hates her own traits.

And in the event that they engender offspring, it would mean having a baby with none of her features, which is odd, since one of the joys of child rearing is to see your traits perpetuated and preserved ... to have a miniature version of you.... mixed race couples can't ever have that.

Of course it will be a reflection of its parents. It will have features from both of them.

I don't think a few jealous hearts will change that. Seeing a Nordic blonde with Tarzan (in your opinion) does not mean either of them hate their race, it can mean they love each other. What is it with race peddlers, everything comes down to hate, has it crossed your mind that it might be love?

I'm already well aware of the link the article referred to. As I said, the US Justice Dept. does not have any whites raped by blacks, blacks raped by whites statistics, and that's what the thread/post is about.

I repeat. The claim that is made is NOT a claim made by the US Dept. of Justice. Someone took statistics from the US Dept. and came up with their own statistics regarding another claim. I won't repeat everything I said regarding that again because I trust people can read it, and understand it, themeselves.

I'm honestly at a loss to understand what you're saying. They clearly are straight from the Justice Department, yet still you insist they're not from the Justice Department.

Table 42 by no means "state that tens of thousands of white women were raped by black men, while black women being raped by white men is such a statistical rarity that they have trouble measuring it at all..."

What it states is how many rape and sexual assaults and verbal threats of rape and sexual assault were reported and the "perceived" race of the accused.

Your claim as to what the US Dept. of Justice "is willing to state" is totally false, especially in light of the fact that most rapes go unreported.

The point remains, no matter how you play with terms and definitions, that White women are victimized by various forms of sexual assault by Black men in large numbers every year, while White men almost never victimize Black women in the same manner.

So again I ask why this is and why it is not considered a hate crime?

Was a time when I thought I was stupid - someone would say something and I would not understand - In time I understood one thing - there was nothing to understand - because what was being said no matter how well crafted contained no substance or logic..much like when someone lies to me - I really don't hear it very well.

As for what the survey could show, it could show that blacks are, for some reason, not reporting rapes by whites.

Wow. This is almost a cliche'. And people wonder why we don't keep crime statistics by race. It's because people like AW are frantically doing their best, in their paternalistic way, to "protect" blacks, no doubt "for their own good". Just as they push hate crime legislation to protect minorities "because someone has to" and why they push affirmative action programs "on behalf of minorities" again, because they feel somehow obligated as superior human specimens, to patternalistically protect those poor little visible minorities - whether they want it, or asked for it or not.

I'm sorry, but I consider this whole attitude to be rank bigotry. Sure, I'm judgmental as hell. But at least I treat everyone the same, and hold everyone to the same standards, regardless of race or national origin. I won't excuse the behaviour of a Black man by patting him on the head and saying "it's okay, I know you darkies don't know any better".

The statistics aren't from the "small university in Oregon" and have nothing to do with the black population there.

Furthermore, I didn't have to search hard at all. I simply searched rape statistics and race. I first saw your claim on a David Duke site and right away questioned it. I did go into detail why, mentioning the years that a white man raping a black woman was accepted and how the opposite resulted in outrage. I noticed you had no comment about any of that.

Bottom line, though, is that most rapes aren't reported and I'm saying again that I would not be at all surprised to find out that more white against black rapes aren't reported for the reasons I discussed earlier.

Btw, I don't see a link to your statistics, either. Just a claim. Furthermore, as I stated earlier, I see nothing about convictions in your claim.

Shielding rapists... because the rapists aren't white.... unbelievable

My only question is: WHERE ARE THE FEMENISTS? Usually they're so assertive and determined and supremely sensitive to such abuses.... but there so consipcuously silent here... what? are they only interested in white chauvinism/misogyny and violence? That's what it looks like...

It has nothing to do with race - It's economic - hence genetic.. there is an old saying..."The poor will always be with us" To me this means that the dumb will always be with us - the poor of spirit - of mind...and so on..You can not stop them from breeding..nor should you. Human beings will always come in different shapes..even if you perfected breeding - those who rose to a super level - would be persecuted and dispised by those that rose to a more super level..It will always be a case of degree - because we are as different as our finger prints - there will never be a state of genetic perfection --It's impossible.

The point remains, no matter how you play with terms and definitions, that White women are victimized by various forms of sexual assault by Black men in large numbers every year, while White men almost never victimize Black women in the same manner.

So again I ask why this is and why it is not considered a hate crime?

here's a nice heartwarming video of a mixed race household with a black father... (fast forward at 6:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=http://m...p;v=jGcAzX9E3qU

what an angelic, peaceable man... really the "violent misogynist black male" stereotype couldn't be further from the truth...

to all you liberals: this is the kind of thing you are creating, perpetuating and protecting...

Edited by lictor616

Guest TrueMetis
here's a nice heartwarming video of a mixed race household with a black father... (fast forward at 6:20)

what an angelic, peaceable man... really the "violent misogynist black male" stereotype couldn't be further from the truth...

to all you liberals: this is the kind of thing you are creating, perpetuating and protecting...

Ya because no white guy would ever think of hitting his wife. They have always treated women with the respect they deserve and have never treated them as inferiors.

This fucker needs to go to jail but then so does everyone else who does this type of thing.

Edited by TrueMetis

Not going to look at it Lictor...put it this way -- If a fine sleek beautiful woman that was black - say from Zaire...approached me and wanted to create a new human being by breeding with me --- AND I had the choice of rebreeding with that lunitic anglo woman I had four children with - I would run to the arms of the black girl...You are not talking about race here...your taking about jerks in general - and colour is not the issue from your stand point - that would make you a person that pre - judged before you even opened your eyes to view the subject you are judging..that's called stupid...I don't care about misogynistic black males - or white males - or man hating masculine woman - or ammoral gay guys --- or all the other stuff you detest --- I am making a statement here ----If a person is good - upright and honourable - intelligent and non-barbaric..then if you get two such persons - It is best that they breed and create a third good person --- They way you want it - If two evil white people get together and create a third evil white person THEN THAT'S JUST FINE WITH YOU...again - this approach of yours lacks intelligence.

Ya because no white guy would ever think of hitting his wife. They have always treated women with the respect they deserve and have never treated them as inferiors.

no because blacks... and in particular "american black culture" thinks nothing of domestic abuse... and has a general reluctance in involving the police (they call it snitching).

"Approximately 40% of Black women report coercive contact of a sexual nature by age 18.

Africana Voices Against Violence, Tufts University, Statistics, 2002, www.ase.tufts.edu/womenscenter/peace/africana/newsite/statistics.htm"

http://www.chicagodefender.com/article-211...men-harder.html

"Black women and men suffer from the highest rates of domestic violence." Rennison, M. and W. Welchans. Intimate Partner Violence. U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. May 2000, NCJ 178247, Revised

Guest TrueMetis
no because blacks... and in particular "american black culture" thinks nothing of domestic abuse... and has a general reluctance in involving the police (they call it snitching).

"Approximately 40% of Black women report coercive contact of a sexual nature by age 18.

Africana Voices Against Violence, Tufts University, Statistics, 2002, www.ase.tufts.edu/womenscenter/peace/africana/newsite/statistics.htm"

http://www.chicagodefender.com/article-211...men-harder.html

"Black women and men suffer from the highest rates of domestic violence." Rennison, M. and W. Welchans. Intimate Partner Violence. U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. May 2000, NCJ 178247, Revised

One thing it says there doesn't make any sense to me

The study stated there were 1,818 race-identified females murdered by males. And while white women accounted for the largest total of those killed–1,208–African American women were killed at a rate nearly three times higher.

Can someone explain how that works?

Not going to look at it Lictor...put it this way -- If a fine sleek beautiful woman that was black - say from Zaire...approached me and wanted to create a new human being by breeding with me --- AND I had the choice of rebreeding with that lunitic anglo woman I had four children with - I would run to the arms of the black girl...You are not talking about race here...your taking about jerks in general - and colour is not the issue from your stand point - that would make you a person that pre - judged before you even opened your eyes to view the subject you are judging..that's called stupid...I don't care about misogynistic black males - or white males - or man hating masculine woman - or ammoral gay guys --- or all the other stuff you detest --- I am making a statement here ----If a person is good - upright and honourable - intelligent and non-barbaric..then if you get two such persons - It is best that they breed and create a third good person --- They way you want it - If two evil white people get together and create a third evil white person THEN THAT'S JUST FINE WITH YOU...again - this approach of yours lacks intelligence.

the difference is that the two races won't churn out "jerks" at the same rate...

Look at ANY MAJORITY BLACK COUNTRY... any one of them... and look at the violence, the overall lack of respect given to women, the rape rates etc... Look at south africa (rape capital of the world) look at Haiti... which no longer prosecutes rape (because it is far too commonplace)... look at black culture in general... hip hop vids that treat women like pieces of garbage. Chris Brown? OJ Simpson? are you this blind to what's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?

Again it's a case of class - I know of fine black woman who will not tolerate barbaric domestic behaviour..and there are white woman of the same mind...go lower down the food chain and you will see all the horrors you wish to see - concentrate on them and perpetuate them....ha....If you look for the worst you will see it - if you diseminate the worst the worst grows larger - I thought the purpose of this forum was to make the world better - not worse - now again I beseech Lictor - to stop being a lazy porch ape...and do some work -- Maybe lictor is black..inside.? :lol:

Again it's a case of class - I know of fine black woman who will not tolerate barbaric domestic behaviour..and there are white woman of the same mind...go lower down the food chain and you will see all the horrors you wish to see - concentrate on them and perpetuate them....ha....If you look for the worst you will see it - if you diseminate the worst the worst grows larger - I thought the purpose of this forum was to make the world better - not worse - now again I beseech Lictor - to stop being a lazy porch ape...and do some work -- Maybe lictor is black..inside.? :lol:

fine black women? I've seen very few of those, usually I encounter the swarthy, loud, waddling colossi that reeks of baby powder and surrounded by her brood of runny-nosed ape-like children

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with any of the statistics posted in this thread, but isn't it true that not only is rape in general reported less, but is it not true that black people in general are less likely to report crimes in the US whether they're the victim or not?

From the report.

With one exception among female

victims, percentages of crimes

reported to the police did not differ

across racial categories. Violent crimes

against black women were more likely

to be reported to the police than crimes

against white women.

From the report.

With one exception among female

victims, percentages of crimes

reported to the police did not differ

across racial categories. Violent crimes

against black women were more likely

to be reported to the police than crimes

against white women.

I agree - they are more 911 savy. Dial the phone and out goes the abuser - and in comes the welfare check...I guess the same can be said of whites - It's economic - all stresses within todays domeciles are due to poverty in one form or another. So what's the point of this thread..seems that Mapleleaf likes to keep the white establishment established - sorry to mention it to you but you are out numbered..