Kyrgyzastan closing US base

Topaz

IF I KNEW I'd be able to posted it wouldn't I? The computer has bad days too I guess, must be worried over "buy American" since this computer was made in Mexico, Shanaghai and Taiwan! Junk!

A good cook never blames her toaster...

To help NATO and the US bring supplies and troops into Afghanistan, they use the US air base in Kyrgyzastan but the Russian government is closing the US base.http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=84589&sectionid=351020406
That's wrong. NATO decided to close the base because no one knew how to spell its name.

That's wrong. NATO decided to close the base because no one knew how to spell its name.

Seems to be Russians making trouble again. That appears to be their new self-appointed role on the international scene.

Actually, it was their old role too. So nothing new there, except now they have less money to play with.

Edited by Argus

Now the Russians are offering to help the U.S. in Afghanistan but i imagine there will be strings attached!

http://www.edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meas...argo/index.html

The old Kwamee Kilpatrick move. Kick out the competition and sky rocket the price of "services" Nothing new here. The Russians practically invented extortion.

• 3 weeks later...