Gays spread HIV purposely.

Mr.Canada

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess many Christians are praising the fact that there are bug chasers so they can wipe themselves out as many Christianms look at HIV/AIDS as Gods punishment for homosexual sinful acts. Many Christians are rejoicing over this latest development of homosexuals no lining up to become infected from those whom are willingly infecting.

That's why I made this topic, to point out that homosexuals and their penchant for unprotected anal sex and spreading and contracting of HIV purposely. As the article states. So if you cannot speak about this topic just go away.

The article was clarly speaking about the action of SOME (not even a majority). If you are free to divert from that point into arguing that it is typical of homosexuals (something NOT found in the article), or talking about child-rearing (NOT in the article) or ranting about God's commandments (NOT in the article), I am free to bring it back to the topic at hand by mentioning FACTS that put it in a larger perspective.

If there is anyone here that dodges the bullet constantly, it is YOU. You are of course free to follow your own advice. Or you can get the guts to admit that self-destructive behaviour by some gay males is to a large extent the result of the self-hatred they learn from homophobic types.

Edited by CANADIEN

I guess many Christians are praising the fact that there are bug chasers so they can wipe themselves out as many Christianms look at HIV/AIDS as Gods punishment for homosexual sinful acts. Many Christians are rejoicing over this latest development of homosexuals no lining up to become infected from those whom are willingly infecting.

Not relevant.

So I presume that I am off topic and dodging the question by commenting that such an attitude is abhorent.

Edited by CANADIEN

That's why I made this topic, to point out that homosexuals and their penchant for unprotected anal sex and spreading and contracting of HIV purposely.

And? That doesn't mean that we can't expand on the topic. We're having a discussion. Discussions often bring up other points that are relevant to the central point. Try to realize that your way of thinking isnt always the only way and it isn't always right.

That's why I made this topic, to point out that homosexuals and their penchant for unprotected anal sex and spreading and contracting of HIV purposely. As the article states. So if you cannot speak about this topic just go away.

And besides, pointing out where heterosexuals does the same thing completely destroys your argument and reveals you as an unabashed bigot, which doesn't do your argument a lot of good, so best just to stick to your terms.

You are truly one sad, pathetic creature.

Hold on a second, I shouldn't have to live in a society in which I or my children are or could be subjected to sinful behaviour

Then you're living in the wrong society. Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable in Saudi Arabia. No more fear of being subjected to hand holding lesbians or bacon eating or other crimes from the Old Testament. Just yesterday I went into my local supermarket and was stunned to see pig products in the cooler compartment. Canada reeks of sin and even Stephen Harper can't stop it! :ph34r: At least not until he gets a majority...

It's a bit too morbid for me but I doubt you're the authority to judge others faith and outcome of their eternal souls. What constitutes a "real Christian"?

STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE. Calling it a 'penchant' for homosexuals to engage in unprotected sex is your own interpretation, with no factual basis. Anyone with HIV who knowingly victimizes their partners is a sexual preditor, and then it is not about sex but violence.

Dr. Alderson is warning those within his community to protect themselves, and not with guns but condoms. You linked the article but obviously didn't read it.

Some of our people come from the East and they had to endure Communism, and what's happening in Canada in some respects is eerily similar.

Yes, it's remarkably reminiscent not only of communism but even Stalinism. After Stalin came to power, he enacted not only anti-gay laws mandating up to five years of hard labour in prison for homosexuality, he also strictly prohibited abortion. After Stalin died in 1953, he was replaced by Khrushchev who liberalized laws prohibiting abortion but the anti-gay laws remained.

So as you say, what's happening in Canada is eerily similar in that we now have a Prime Minister who not only opposes abortion but as recently as December, 2006, publicly attempted in parliament to remove a basic right from gays and lesbians under the benign guise of "revisiting" the issue. With a majority, we'd be on the slippery slope to Stalinism.

Communism rears its ugly head in Canada. Stephen Harper must go NOW. :angry:

And? That doesn't mean that we can't expand on the topic. We're having a discussion. Discussions often bring up other points that are relevant to the central point. Try to realize that your way of thinking isnt always the only way and it isn't always right.

And therein lies the problem with religious fanatics. When they lose control of the message, their message falls apart. Open discussions terrify them because their apologetic doesn't cover all of the angles of a certain subject - especially concerning homosexuality.

Not only is Mr. Canada not a Christian in the trues sense of following the teachings of Christ but he is a hypocrite as well. In my experience his way of thinking is never right.

Communism rears its ugly head in Canada. Stephen Harper must go NOW. :angry:

That statement exemplifies the complete illogic of your argument. Yes, Communism is alive and well in Canada, it was brought here by eastern European immigrants, still maintains two political parties, and has infused itself subtly in many small ways into our society. (I would argue that your inability to make a rational argument is a prime example.) As much as I don't like Harper, I wouldn't stoop so low as refer to him as a Communist.

Keep in mind that Communism is a secular ideology, something that comes about when anti-Christians like you run rampant and gain power...

STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE. Calling it a 'penchant' for homosexuals to engage in unprotected sex is your own interpretation, with no factual basis. Anyone with HIV who knowingly victimizes their partners is a sexual preditor, and then it is not about sex but violence.

Dr. Alderson is warning those within his community to protect themselves, and not with guns but condoms. You linked the article but obviously didn't read it.

Actually, a link that I posted a short while ago show that a study in the US shows that it does have "factual basis."

Then the same applies for Jews, most Muslims, most Buddhists, and people who are raised with "taditional" Indian myths and legends...

Wrong. Indian children have a choice to listen or not. Christian children rarely have the ability to avoid being dragged into Church every Sunday, when they would ratherstay home and watch cartoons.

Fundamental religion is a disease that plagues society. "Church" is as anti-Christ as it gets.

Having debated electronically the extremist gay lobby in San Francisco...I found out something sinister in some of the gay cultural thinking - or should I say cult thinking. After a few months I gained the trust of one strange fellow...I found out that there were a lot of wealthy herion addicts envolved in supposedly the cutting edge art scene. There was a death culture within this movement - some believed that humans should stop breeding and the ultimate utopian dream would be the extinction of the human race....so I could see how aids could and might be spread with intent to kill. Having mentioned that - also as I am learning more about gays I have notice that the community has some very thoughtful and kind intelligent members...

Also: I have noted that some of them are "gay by choice" - and many have had relationships with women - but - they do not like to mention this common fact because it would hurt them socially and politically in todays modernist liberal climate - These individuals are in all probablity responsible for the virus being spread to the the hetrosexuals...and of course they are gleeful when this happens - "look see, it's not just a gay disease." For the most part I find that the gays are hedonistic and rampant sensualists...Frankly I do not believe in the whole gay thing - the promotion of it is in part by design made to undermine the family tribal system...in other words there are globalist types who actually want as many people to join the non-breeders as possible to supposedly curb the growth of the population...again...this may sound conspiratorial and off the wall - but - It's probably true..when I was a kid gay was rare and now it's becoming more common - I really don't care for this kind of social engineering - that amounts to sexual interferance of our young...

Actually, a link that I posted a short while ago show that a study in the US shows that it does have "factual basis."

A factual basis that homosexuals have a PENCHANT for unprotected sex? I don't think so.

Most self hatred comes as a result of society's views and many of society's views are formed on the basis of religion. Until organized religion discourages discrimination, there will always be a feeling that they are letting people down.

Dr. Alderson's book is a guide for those within the community to handle homophobia, before it leads to depression or suicide. ('bug chasing' could be classed as suicidal tendencies)

I'm not denying that a handful of homosexuals are engaged in destructive behavior, but we need to get to the root. Maybe it's parents or church leaders who drove them to it. Certainly not a penchant.

Anyone with HIV who knowingly victimizes their partners is a sexual preditor, and then it is not about sex but violence.

I quite agree with you on the first point but it isn't only homosexuals who are purposely infecting other homosexuals but those gay persons who are wanting to get infected with HIV, which I find even more disturbing.

A factual basis that homosexuals have a PENCHANT for unprotected sex? I don't think so.

Most self hatred comes as a result of society's views and many of society's views are formed on the basis of religion. Until organized religion discourages discrimination, there will always be a feeling that they are letting people down.

Dr. Alderson's book is a guide for those within the community to handle homophobia, before it leads to depression or suicide. ('bug chasing' could be classed as suicidal tendencies)

I'm not denying that a handful of homosexuals are engaged in destructive behavior, but we need to get to the root. Maybe it's parents or church leaders who drove them to it. Certainly not a penchant.

Most gays are unhappy. It's not because of the supposed persecution but because a lot of them are emotionally scared from childhood and don't fit in to the rough mainstream...I have asked a few gays this question - "If I were to put you on a desert Island with a fine and gentle beautiful woman for two years - and I returned...would their be a child born?" - most said yes .....this is much like the so-called lesbian community - they simply don't like borish monkey like males - who are cruel and self serving irresponsible selfish pleasure seekers...It's all about the quality of the partner - not the sex.